Trump Hosts Nick Fuentes at Mar-a-Lago

With mega-donors, white evangelicals, rightist media, family members, etc., all abandoning the Cry Baby Loser after his impact on the GOP was demonstrated in the 2018, 2020, and 2022 elections, Trump toadies are understandably averse to confronting the reality.

OGC-1.gif

Another MAGAt using TWICE elected Former President Obama as his excuse.
What can I say, he’s a model for how to be anti-Semitic.

But if that is “too old” for you, we always have Tlaib and the Muslim brother fucker in Congress to look up to.

What can I say, he’s a model for how to be anti-Semitic.

But if that is “too old” for you, we always have Tlaib and the Muslim brother fucker in Congress to look up to.
The past and desperate attempts at "Oh, yeah! Well, waddabout...?" diversions afford no escape.

After he befouled the GOP's electoral performances in 2018, 2020, and 2022, the Party cannot allow the Loser's white supremacist affinities to continue to poison it.

It is not where decent, patriotic Americans want to go.

With mega-donors, white evangelicals, rightist media, family members, etc., all abandoning the Cry Baby Loser after his impact on the GOP was demonstrated in the 2018, 2020, and 2022 elections, Trump toadies are understandably averse to confronting the reality.

You're Harry in this scenario, I take it?

More than a thousand posts about a guy that came to Trump's house as the "plus one" of a show business guest. This is an unhealthy obsession.

What will Democrats do when Trump dies? I predict a rise in suicide rate, as they will lose the man they have lived to hate for going one seven years so far.

So as MAGA MAGGOTS rend their garment and knash their teeth over Rep. Ilhan Omar and her very nasty, evil, bad words on Israel, the Traitor breaks bread with Nick Fuentes (Known White Supremacist) and Kanye West (Known Virolent Anti-Semite) at Shit-A-Lago.

Nice to the ReNaziKlans live up to their hypocrisy.

"More than a thousand posts about a guy that came to Trump's house...
....this is an unhealthy obsession."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's an interesting observation by the good poster Seymour Flops.
It would be interesting....not that I'm gonna be the one to do it.....but it would be interesting for someone to tally up this thread and see how many posts were offered by poster Flops....and compare that to any other posters.

Someone wanna do that? Could be enlightening. No?

Forum List

Back