Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the cons all love him. Whining is the cons natural state.
Biggest pussies in USMB are Trump supporters...they fell at his feet because he used insult and flaming to mock his opponents...I use that on the whiny little bitches and invariably they "call for help"..."Nuff said right there ....they cannot take being treated like the pieces of Trump shit they are ..cry babies to the Max

I'm in your head. I should charge you rent.

A crying little bitch like you is not in my head

How about this you run around the internet and be my secretary bitch?

We're getting as ugly as you... That's what you can't stand

YUP, i'm in your head full time.

Only if you have something useful to say master baitor

I will trash this thread till it goes into the rubber room

Mod Note: -- Actually you WON'T -- because you're Thread Banned.. bear513

Last edited by a moderator:
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.

BLUNT honesty is Trump's nature. That's why libs. hate him, because they've been tuned to appreciate the opposite, so long as it suits the fragility & narrative.

BLUNT honesty is Trump's nature. That's why libs. hate him, because they've been tuned to appreciate the opposite, so long as it suits the fragility & narrative.

Blunt yes, honest? Not even in the same timezone. Trump has made hundreds of BLUNT promises, and kept very few of them. Even Trump supporters are getting tired of having to apologize for Trumps whining.

Blunt yes, honest? Not even in the same timezone. Trump has made hundreds of BLUNT promises, and kept very few of them. Even Trump supporters are getting tired of having to apologize for Trumps whining.

You lying to me, yourself or the audience?

To undo the Messiahs fuck ups takes years

I am bluntly honest about the contempt I feel for you Trump lovers and when I do ..the whining starts..and the complaint about "Libs never want to debate" ..........
wimps...

I am bluntly honest about the contempt I feel for you Trump lovers and when I do ..the whining starts..and the complaint about "Libs never want to debate" ..........
wimps...
When is Trump going to be impeached

We are waiting

Tick Tock..

To undo the Messiahs fuck ups takes years

Trumps BLUNT talk was that he could "unsign" all of Obama's executive orders on 'day one' More promises Trump failed to keep? Or just outright lies, he knew you would swallow?

So you admit your a college twat?

Again. You need to spend more time with your spell-checker.
He post like a little Trump witch so he needs "spell check"...

"Posts" you dumb cock. You might check your posts before projecting your laziness & stupidity on others.
Fuck you..just being Trump Blunt...thank me for it ..do it now..wimp

You're the toughest message poster I've met to date. Say, I'm pretty good at profiling people, can I give it a try?

You're a 24-32 year old white male.
Probably college educated, because it's a great source for liberal washing.
Long hair & johnson, but skinny. A premature ejaculate.
Brother & sister.
Lazy and somewhat irresponsible. But not so lazy you wouldn't participate in a "good" liberal protest.
Dishonest & hypocrite.
Quick to grasp onto narratives and propaganda designed for the liberal (duh!).

Mod Message: Determined to re-open this thread. Deleted 47 posts. That's a lot of work (including the thread bans and the warnings) -- if anyone messes it up again --- I'm gonna be pissed.

Make sure you know THE TOPIC and stick to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back