Trump: ‘I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll do my own research on this one. Because this does sound like Democrat Fake News. I'll have to look into this and see what he really said, or didn't say.

BLUNT honesty is Trump's nature. That's why libs. hate him, because they've been tuned to appreciate the opposite, so long as it suits the fragility & narrative.
I am bluntly honest about the contempt I feel for you Trump lovers and when I do ..the whining starts..and the complaint about "Libs never want to debate" ..........
wimps...

Poor thing, I've already gotten everything I wanted form Trump, a great SCOTUS judge and no hildabitch. Life almost can't get any better, the topping would be him getting 2-3 more for SCOTUS.

I'll do my own research on this one. Because this does sound like Democrat Fake News. I'll have to look into this and see what he really said, or didn't say.

Maybe this CNN video will help you...

Hitting the sauce again today, eh?

One has to ask if The Left can keep up their 24-7 assault of lies and fake news for 8 years without Middle America completely turning their backs on them.

We get it.....

You hate everything America and Democracy are about.

There is always Cuba and Venezuela for you to migrate to.

Or in you case, be deported to.

Trump is by far the whiniest person to ever occupy the White House! I've never heard babies whine so much. Can anyone dispute that fact?

Trump is by far the whiniest person to ever occupy the White House! I've never heard babies whine so much. Can anyone dispute that fact?
/-----/ Speaking of whining, time to butter up, Snowflake.
butt paste.jpg

/-----/ Speaking of whining, time to butter up, Snowflake.
View attachment 171133

Funny. After 8 years of NaziCons whining about President Obama - paybacks are hell. Much more to come. You probably should get some Trump turd polish. Deal with it...

Csm-6iPUAAIJbLg.jpg

"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

Trump: 'I Am The Most Fabulous Whiner' | The Daily Caller

Well, at least he's honest about it. He is definitely a world class whiner.
These are quotes folks have forgotten about. Trump, the original bragging snowflake. He was always a proud snowflake and bragged about it.

Weren’t you the least bit concerned about her drinking habits and inability to navigate stairs before thinking thinking she could make important decisions for you, Lakhota?

Last edited:
"I do whine because I want to win, and I'm not happy about not winning, and I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win," he said on CNN.

More: 'Trump I am a whiner, and I keep whining and whining until I win' - The Washington Post

What are your thoughts on Hillary always falling down?
/——/
4ACFDAA2-E048-403F-ACB2-0B3D2FA0309D.jpeg

IMG_0738.JPG

A thread whining about someone else's whining.

Are you suggesting that all threads are whining - or just Liberal threads?
This thread is whining.......because Trump still leads in the polls.

Hillary is doing so badly that no polls are being released on her.

That would be whining.....
Moron thinks Hillary is running for office. Too damn funny.
And as far as your other lie....
Poll: Trump trails generic Democrat by 8 points

View attachment 186486

A thread whining about someone else's whining.

Are you suggesting that all threads are whining - or just Liberal threads?
This thread is whining.......because Trump still leads in the polls.

Hillary is doing so badly that no polls are being released on her.

That would be whining.....
Moron thinks Hillary is running for office. Too damn funny.
And as far as your other lie....
Poll: Trump trails generic Democrat by 8 points
We know it isn’t easy for you to see your woman make a complete fool of herself.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back