Trump " I have not conceded"

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

The Trump cult 1/6 alternative reality

• It was a peaceful protest
  • It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was patriots protecting democracy
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.

This election had 35 states return GOP control of both state house and state senate, a down ballot red wave like 1994.

Donald trump won all 35 of those, the lefties here know it, and that is why they spazz at these audits....

All the audits and recounts confirmed the election.

What is happening now aren't "audits." This is performative art for the rubes living in the alternative reality of the Trump cult.

Lol

Amazing that you waste so much of your time attacking them...

MAGA crybaby leader pouts. And his MAGA crybaby followers cry right beside him.
You're a Negro right. I forgot to mention you in a thread title in Race Relations regarding the Hunter Biden situation with the N word. please give your views...Thanks
Speaking of crybaby sore losers, what’s up bro? How are the tears flowing today?

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

My God, Trump is a moron.

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that he has not conceded the 2020 presidential race, that if the election is proven fraudulent it will be up to the public and "perhaps politicians" to decide how to respond, and that if Mike Pence had sent disputed election results back to state legislatures for review the country "might very well have a different president right now."

"No, I never admitted defeat," Trump told Just the News' "Water Cooler" in an exclusive interview on Real America's Voice.

"We have a lot of things happening right now ... all you have to do is read the newspapers and see what's coming out now," he said, adding that he has "not conceded."

Last week during an interview with conservative commentator Sean Hannity Trump had remarked about the 2020 contest that "shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."

Trump told the "The Water Cooler" host David Brody Monday that if the election was tainted by fraud any decision on reinstating him as president would fall to the public or possibly to politicians.

"If the election was fraudulent, people are gonna have to make up their own minds," he said. "It's not gonna be up to me. It's gonna be up to the public. It's gonna be up to, perhaps, politicians. I don't think there's ever been a case like this where hundreds of thousands of votes will be found. So we'll have to see what happens."

Trump said that he is "disappointed" that former Vice President Mike Pence did not kick some states' electoral vote counts back to their state legislatures for review, speculating that if Pence had done so there may have been a different president in office today.

"Well, I've always liked Mike, and I'm very disappointed that he didn't send it back to the legislatures," he said. "When you have more votes than you have voters in some cases and when you have the kind of things that are, that were known — in many cases they were known then, but they're certainly getting better and better known now — I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion. I think you would have found that you might very well have a different president right now had he sent 'em back."
Seems like you don't care.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.

Why was the Capitol police told to not erect a standard barricade?

Why are you so afraid of the 1/6 crowd being checked for homosexuality......

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

Don't forget: It was tourists.

Of note , Wendell Wilkie has still not conceded either
*imagining all those brilliant trump cultists googling that right now*

As he shouldn't concede to the biggest steal in American politics. Meanwhile, President Trump still has the support to carry over into 2024.
Wouldn't it be something if Trump was reinstated but he was sitting in prison for tax & bank fraud & Pence was named POTUS?

Life would really come at your boy hard.

You're a Negro right. I forgot to mention you in a thread title in Race Relations regarding the Hunter Biden situation with the N word. please give your views...Thanks
Speaking of crybaby sore losers, what’s up bro? How are the tears flowing today?
Great. But I invite you over to discuss Hunter with Don Jr mixed in. I stated it was a civil thread

We have to figure this out. you want fairness right. Just say Hunter is a racist CS and I'm a total group thinking hypocrite, then no need to visit

Why would he concede?

Everyone knows the Democrats stole the election ....

Even the psycho Leftist here on USMB know this to be true.

As he shouldn't concede to the biggest steal in American politics. Meanwhile, President Trump still has the support to carry over into 2024.
Wouldn't it be something if Trump was reinstated but he was sitting in prison for tax & bank fraud & Pence was named POTUS?

A DA who runs on indicting Trump as her main election promise...LOLOLOL.What a dirty rotten slut

Tax returns are OK. She's trying to make Don Jr's X wife to flip......lolololol

Cyrus the faggot just dropped charges on 100s of riotes..BAWWWWHAHA

Great. But I invite you over to discuss Hunter with Don Jr mixed in. I stated it was a civil thread

We have to figure this out. you want fairness right. Just say Hunter is a racist CS and I'm a total group thinking hypocrite, then no need to visit
I don’t usually follow the Hunter Biden stuff. Maybe he did something stupid and maybe he didn’t. I don’t know.

Either way he’s not running for office anyway. So I don’t care much, at least not now.

Well at least your starting to admit the reinstated part you fucking moron.

From NO CHEATING to REINSTITATED.BAWWWHAHA..................Do you have more than 10 brain synapses going on including eating, shitting and breathing?

I don’t usually follow the Hunter Biden stuff. Maybe he did something stupid and maybe he didn’t. I don’t know.

Either way he’s not running for office anyway. So I don’t care much, at least not now.
Of course you don't follow the HB crime family shit. No need to post it

Sorry for not including you in my thread title in RR . Hope you ain't mad

Dumbass .....

A sitting POTUS cannot be charged with that kind of Bullshit.

Of course you don't follow the HB crime family shit. No need to post it

Sorry for not including you in my thread title in RR . Hope you ain't mad
I don’t care. I don’t really follow that stuff anyway.

Have a good one bro. Try not to slip on those tears.

Forum List

Back