Trump " I have not conceded"

MAGA crybaby leader pouts. And his MAGA crybaby followers cry right beside him.
You're a Negro right. I forgot to mention you in a thread title in Race Relations regarding the Hunter Biden situation with the N word. please give your views...Thanks
Speaking of crybaby sore losers, what’s up bro? How are the tears flowing today?
Great. But I invite you over to discuss Hunter with Don Jr mixed in. I stated it was a civil thread

We have to figure this out. you want fairness right. Just say Hunter is a racist CS and I'm a total group thinking hypocrite, then no need to visit
I don’t usually follow the Hunter Biden stuff. Maybe he did something stupid and maybe he didn’t. I don’t know.

Either way he’s not running for office anyway. So I don’t care much, at least not now.
Of course you don't follow the HB crime family shit. No need to post it

Sorry for not including you in my thread title in RR . Hope you ain't mad
I don’t care. I don’t really follow that stuff anyway.

Have a good one bro. Try not to slip on those tears.
Funny. Marc accused me of saying around 40-60% of racial incidences are hoaxs.(Brother Smullett type)

He cursed me as a liar. When I showed him real stats, he has never answered me back. I have asked him a couple times and he brushes it off, ha ha. Just like you and Hunter

Would it matter to you if Don Jr said it by chance

Why?

Could you ask him why he has never answered ole Sloop for me on that for me...Thanky

Go take it up with him. I still don’t care.
Of course you don't care

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..
while he stays static in one moment of time.

You have to state the same concerning your fellow obsessed Trump haters.
Yes, the Trump haters are keeping Trump from addressing the obvious truth of the situation.
Trump haters stated hating Trump the moment he entered the race and don't even try to post bullshit ignoring that fact.

Most knew Trump's long history of being a liar and a cheat. He's a viscious guy.

Donald Trump denied medical care to severely disabled ...
Jun 22, 2020 · In legal papers, Donald, Robert and Maryanne Trump lay out their reasons for refusing to pay for the healthcare of their disabled infant great nephew William. The Trumps claimed William didn't ...

Estimated Reading Time: 9 mins
Donald Trump cut off medical funds to nephew's sick baby ...
Jan 04, 2016 · After this came to light, Freddy's children sued, claiming Donald Trump (their uncle) and his siblings had wielded "undue influence" over Fred Sr, who suffered from dementia in the last years of...

Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
Trump denies health insurance to nephew's sick baby in 2000
May 05, 2017 · This is how Trump spitefully &vindictively punished his nephew, his dead brother's son, over a family legal dispute. After his uncle terminated his medical insurance, Fred 3rd struggled to …

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's ...
Jan 03, 2016 · Donald Trump admits cutting off medical treatment for his nephew's sick baby after will dispute with alcoholic brother's family Trump's older brother Freddy died an alcoholic at the age of 43 in...

You're a Negro right. I forgot to mention you in a thread title in Race Relations regarding the Hunter Biden situation with the N word. please give your views...Thanks
Speaking of crybaby sore losers, what’s up bro? How are the tears flowing today?
Great. But I invite you over to discuss Hunter with Don Jr mixed in. I stated it was a civil thread

We have to figure this out. you want fairness right. Just say Hunter is a racist CS and I'm a total group thinking hypocrite, then no need to visit
I don’t usually follow the Hunter Biden stuff. Maybe he did something stupid and maybe he didn’t. I don’t know.

Either way he’s not running for office anyway. So I don’t care much, at least not now.

Funny. Marc accused me of saying around 40-60% of racial incidences are hoaxs.(Brother Smullett type)

He cursed me as a liar. When I showed him real stats, he has never answered me back. I have asked him a couple times and he brushes it off, ha ha. Just like you and Hunter

Why?

Could you ask him why he has never answered ole Sloop for me on that for me...Thanky

Of course you don't care
Bruthers gotta stick together!

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Yes, the Trump haters are keeping Trump from addressing the obvious truth of the situation.
Trump haters stated hating Trump the moment he entered the race and don't even try to post bullshit ignoring that fact.
I started around 1990 to get an early start.

Why?

Of course you don't care
Bruthers gotta stick together!
They've said everything they needed to say. Not a GD thing...lol

Most knew Trump's long history of being a liar and a cheat. He's a viscious guy.

Donald Trump denied medical care to severely disabled ...
Jun 22, 2020 · In legal papers, Donald, Robert and Maryanne Trump lay out their reasons for refusing to pay for the healthcare of their disabled infant great nephew William. The Trumps claimed William didn't ...

Estimated Reading Time: 9 mins
Donald Trump cut off medical funds to nephew's sick baby ...
Jan 04, 2016 · After this came to light, Freddy's children sued, claiming Donald Trump (their uncle) and his siblings had wielded "undue influence" over Fred Sr, who suffered from dementia in the last years of...

Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins
Trump denies health insurance to nephew's sick baby in 2000
May 05, 2017 · This is how Trump spitefully &vindictively punished his nephew, his dead brother's son, over a family legal dispute. After his uncle terminated his medical insurance, Fred 3rd struggled to …

Donald Trump cut off medical treatment to his nephew's ...
Jan 03, 2016 · Donald Trump admits cutting off medical treatment for his nephew's sick baby after will dispute with alcoholic brother's family Trump's older brother Freddy died an alcoholic at the age of 43 in...
That's it, you've got him now!
Now tell me every other politician on earth has a perfect family life.

I can imagine an attention hog such as yourself hating an Alpha Male.

He's a dick, if that is what an Alpha male is then he is a dick...Next time we can have this convo with a wolf pack which is where the true Alpha's are.

Umm, he's no longer a sitting president. :eusa_doh:
No shit dumbass ...

Try reading the comments in context before making such an ass out of yourself.
LOLOL

Imbecile, try taking your own advice.

This is what you read and then replied to with a sitting president can't be charged...

Wouldn't it be something if Trump was reinstated but he was sitting in prison for tax & bank fraud & Pence was named POTUS?

Savvy, moron? The scenario was that Trump, NOT as a sitting president, is already charged, convicted & imprisoned when he would magically be reinstalled.

You cons are such reading challenged dumbfucks, you literally crack me up.

:lmao:

Donald Trump Says 'We Didn't Win' in 2020 'But Let's See What Happens'​

Donald Trump admitted his 2020 presidential election defeat during an interview with Sean Hannity on Wednesday, telling the Fox News host: "We didn't win."

blob:https://www.newsweek.com/7162831b-f77d-4e9a-aaa9-cf98410b4633
Do you honestly expect the orange blob to remember what he said before? :heehee: He can barely walk or drink a glass of water.
That is why he carries around a double chin in case he forgets one...
More like a triple chin

He's a dick, if that is what an Alpha male is then he is a dick...
He did good by me.
GW Bush...He was a dick.

Umm, he's no longer a sitting president. :eusa_doh:
No shit dumbass ...

Try reading the comments in context before making such an ass out of yourself.
LOLOL

Imbecile, try taking your own advice.

This is what you read and then replied to with a sitting president can't be charged...

Wouldn't it be something if Trump was reinstated but he was sitting in prison for tax & bank fraud & Pence was named POTUS?

Savvy, moron? The scenario was that Trump, NOT as a sitting president, is already charged, convicted & imprisoned when he would magically be reinstalled.

You cons are such reading challenged dumbfucks, you literally crack me up.

:lmao:
I fear for the education available in Texas.

He's a dick, if that is what an Alpha male is then he is a dick...Next time we can have this convo with a wolf pack which is where the true Alpha's are.
We knew who and what he was before the election. We weren't electing a pope.

Then consider that hideous witch as the alternative. Trump doesn't have the body count like the Clintons.

The Clintons have more bodies in their freezers than Jeffrey Dahmer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back