Trump " I have not conceded"

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..
while he stays static in one moment of time.

You have to state the same concerning your fellow obsessed Trump haters.
Yes, the Trump haters are keeping Trump from addressing the obvious truth of the situation.
Trump haters stated hating Trump the moment he entered the race and don't even try to post bullshit ignoring that fact.
I started around 1990 to get an early start.
I can imagine an attention hog such as yourself hating an Alpha Male.
He's a dick, if that is what an Alpha male is then he is a dick...Next time we can have this convo with a wolf pack which is where the true Alpha's are.
We knew who and what he was before the election. We weren't electing a pope.

Then consider that hideous witch as the alternative. Trump doesn't have the body count like the Clintons.

The Clintons have more bodies in their freezers then Jeffrey Dahmer
Trump caused MG to have an irreversible mental breakdown.

It doesn't matter what he has or has not conceded life goes on while he stays static in one moment of time..

Yes, the Trump haters are keeping Trump from addressing the obvious truth of the situation.
Trump haters stated hating Trump the moment he entered the race and don't even try to post bullshit ignoring that fact.
He's a dick, if that is what an Alpha male is then he is a dick...Next time we can have this convo with a wolf pack which is where the true Alpha's are.

Then consider that hideous witch as the alternative. Trump doesn't have the body count like the Clintons.

When a dickhead advocates for the execution of four innocent black teens people tend to be unattracted to dickheads like that.

You may support persecution of people all you like.

So you admit to being enamored with a crook, a con-man, a adulterer, and a sexual pervert. Ok.

So you admit to being enamored with a crook, a con-man, a adulterer, and a sexual pervert. Ok.
And that's his good qualities...

Man!!. You've been outing me with all these man crushes lately.

When a dickhead advocates for the execution of four innocent black teens people tend to be unattracted to dickheads like that.

How do feel about the thousands of Blacks murdered by their fellow Blacks in Democrat run cities where their mayors don't give a shit?

Man!!. You've been outing me with all these man crushes lately.
You mean I've outed your man-crush on someone who is a crook, a con-man, an adulterer, and a sexual pervert. Ok.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

The Trump cult 1/6 alternative reality

• It was a peaceful protest
  • It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was patriots protecting democracy
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.

Why was the Capitol police told to not erect a standard barricade?

Why are you so afraid of the 1/6 crowd being checked for homosexuality......
Why are you so afraid of an investigation?

Because it will do nothing but waste millions of dollars.
Is that how you feel about the 9/11 report? That it was just a waste of time?

How do feel about the thousands of Blacks murdered by their fellow Blacks in Democrat run cities where their mayors don't give a shit?
How do you know their mayors "don't give a shit"?

He's projecting.. No character.

O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; courage to change that which can be changed, and wisdom to know the one from the other, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen

In other words I don't give a shit because it would be worthless to care when the killers care not also.

O God and Heavenly Father, Grant to us the serenity of mind to accept that which cannot be changed; courage to change that which can be changed, and wisdom to know the one from the other, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen

In other words I don't give a shit because it would be worthless to care when the killers care not also.
Cool

An answer to the out context bullshit posted in another thread,

My God, Trump is a moron.

Former President Donald Trump said Monday that he has not conceded the 2020 presidential race, that if the election is proven fraudulent it will be up to the public and "perhaps politicians" to decide how to respond, and that if Mike Pence had sent disputed election results back to state legislatures for review the country "might very well have a different president right now."

"No, I never admitted defeat," Trump told Just the News' "Water Cooler" in an exclusive interview on Real America's Voice.

"We have a lot of things happening right now ... all you have to do is read the newspapers and see what's coming out now," he said, adding that he has "not conceded."

Last week during an interview with conservative commentator Sean Hannity Trump had remarked about the 2020 contest that "shockingly, we were supposed to win easily at 64 million votes and we got 75 million votes and we didn't win, but let's see what happens on that."

Trump told the "The Water Cooler" host David Brody Monday that if the election was tainted by fraud any decision on reinstating him as president would fall to the public or possibly to politicians.

"If the election was fraudulent, people are gonna have to make up their own minds," he said. "It's not gonna be up to me. It's gonna be up to the public. It's gonna be up to, perhaps, politicians. I don't think there's ever been a case like this where hundreds of thousands of votes will be found. So we'll have to see what happens."

Trump said that he is "disappointed" that former Vice President Mike Pence did not kick some states' electoral vote counts back to their state legislatures for review, speculating that if Pence had done so there may have been a different president in office today.

"Well, I've always liked Mike, and I'm very disappointed that he didn't send it back to the legislatures," he said. "When you have more votes than you have voters in some cases and when you have the kind of things that are, that were known — in many cases they were known then, but they're certainly getting better and better known now — I was disappointed that he didn't send it back. I felt he had the right to send it back, and he should've sent it back. That's my opinion. I think you would have found that you might very well have a different president right now had he sent 'em back."
Thank God Pence has integrity.

Folks - the topic is Trump and whether or not he conceded. Get back on topic.

Trump supporters continue to argue that Trump had nothing to do with the Jan 6 protest but it was this very thing (blaming Pence for not doing what he couldn't even do) is one of the big reasons for it in the first place.

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

When you live in the alternative reality of the "conservative" media echo chamber, what matters isn't what actually happened. What matters is that you are fighting the libs and are worshiping Trump. Nothing else matters.

Yes, all of them. I even condemned the IRS investigation earlier because nor of them ever do anything but waste money.

There are some curious rocks here.
Let's flip a few of 'em over.
See what lies beneath.
K?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you so afraid of the 1/6 crowd being checked for homosexuality......"

That, obviously, is from one of my favs on this venue. Our resident antidote to Zionism, prolific poster, EMH.

He appears to have back-burnered his Zionist-envy in favor of outing the OathKeepers, ProudBoys, American Patriots, and other MealTeam6'rs. He is alleging that they are homosexuals. And he doesn't like it.

And there should be an 'investigation'......or at least someone "checking" for their gayness. (Look, this is a family site, and y'all can do your own imagining on how EMH intends to "check" for their homosexuality.....so let's just stick to politics.)

In EMH's world Zionists, and Gays are bad ju-ju. And if one is a Gay Zionist.....well, is likely bad ju-ju squared, or cubed.

Any of the Trumplandia posters here volunteering to help EMH check for homosexuality in fat guys kitted out in war gear and MAGA hats?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everyone knows the Democrats stole the election ....Everyone with a two digit IQ."

And so it seems, poster JTFord is one of those who "knows" the election was stolen.
Which, per his own definition (see quote above)......is limited to those poor souls with IQ's of 10 to 99.

I think that is sad. Bigly
Still, there is the redeeming quality, that even the slow amongst us can profit by having a belief in something. Even if it is wrong somethings.
It helps animate them. Gives them a reason to engage with normal folks.

IMHO
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ps.....I just read poster Coyote's advice. So, to save my post: I think Trump did concede. Then forgot he did. Then denied it. He has a history of that, doncha know?

Yup, they know, and they fear, or they would not spend all their time here posting this above type spazz out....

Defunding police?
No stop and frisk.
They never appear to be upset?
"they never appear to be upset"? You aren't paying attention.

P

• It was BLM
  • It was Antifa
  • It was the FBI
  • It didn't happen

Yes, all of them. I even condemned the IRS investigation earlier because nor of them ever do anything but waste money.
points for consistency.

Defunding police?
No stop and frisk.
They never appear to be upset?
"they never appear to be upset"? You aren't paying attention.
I watch the news; it's obvious you don't.

Forum List

Back