Trump: I Use Social Media Because It’s The ‘Only Way To Fight Dishonest Press

If the idiot Trump would leave his delusional state occasionally, he would understand people of reason and good conscience know him for the liar and con-man he is. They know full well his daily lies reach double digits. His lies are refuted as fast as they are told by ethical and reliable Online sources.

His use of social media does nothing more than enable him to reinforce the misinformation his minions lap up as fact every day. And his infantile tweets to insult and belittle foreign leaders and other nations have shown the world he is foolish and inept in both communicating and foreign policy. (The idiot Trump is equally foolish and inept concerning domestic issues. Fortunately, that fact makes world wide headlines far less frequently.)

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/01/01/trump-i-use-social-media-because-its-the-only-way-to-fightdishonest-press/23320902/

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect their typical nonsense and off-topic silliness. (e.g. written posts, ratings, memes, etc.)

Yeah fuck you.
Hillary said she never had classified information on her server and Obama said you could keep your doctor.

Both said Benghazi was over a God Dammed video....so your rage over Trump really doesn't seem justified.
:iagree:

What makes the Don look like a liar is what he said during his campaign and what he is actually doing.. He set himself up s a hypocrite...

If the idiot Trump would leave his delusional state occasionally, he would understand people of reason and good conscience know him for the liar and con-man he is. They know full well his daily lies reach double digits. His lies are refuted as fast as they are told by ethical and reliable Online sources.

His use of social media does nothing more than enable him to reinforce the misinformation his minions lap up as fact every day. And his infantile tweets to insult and belittle foreign leaders and other nations have shown the world he is foolish and inept in both communicating and foreign policy. (The idiot Trump is equally foolish and inept concerning domestic issues. Fortunately, that fact makes world wide headlines far less frequently.)

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/01/01/trump-i-use-social-media-because-its-the-only-way-to-fightdishonest-press/23320902/

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect their typical nonsense and off-topic silliness. (e.g. written posts, ratings, memes, etc.)

Yeah fuck you.
Hillary said she never had classified information on her server and Obama said you could keep your doctor.

Both said Benghazi was over a God Dammed video....so your rage over Trump really doesn't seem justified.
:iagree:
Yes, why we should all just let Trump do as he pleases, just like when Hillary was never president..

Go ahead. Prove that none of those were lies.

They already did prove they were not out right lies, do you even read your own links? They all had some truth to them even from biased politi fact

It isn't that the press is dishonest that he doesn't like them: it is that they call him on all his lies. That's what he doesn't like. LOL He's such a scum.
No, the press is AS dishonest as Trump is.
lmao.jpg

He's right, and doing a pretty good job. CNN has certainly been made into a joke, as is MSNBC.
He is an autocrat: someone who insists on complete obedience from others; an imperious or domineering person. That's why he hates the free press. He only likes reporters and media outlets who agree with him and praise him. That's why he has a cabinet and staff full of sycophants.
And you have seven more years to deal with him. Lol
You seem to think that 2020 has been rigged already.

Yea we know the DNC 2020 nomination is already in the bag

There are two factors to consider. First, Trump craves praise and cannot bear criticism. He thrives when cheered and sulks when called out on his "alternative facts". Second, the Trumpians love to have a scapegoat. Their whipping boys include immigrants, homosexuals, Muslims and the free press. There must be someone to blame for their troubles and that someone must not be those responsible for enacting policy.

So we have this dynamic in play. A petulant president and a fearful base with an oversized megaphone to voice their opinion. In other words a liar and his enablers.

It's funny how you call Trump a liar and have alternative facts and do completely the same thing...

What's the matter with you?

Once again we don't have a problem with immigrants we have a problem with illegals

We dont have a proplem with Muslims we have a problem letting in terrorist from war torn countries

And the free press? They couldn't even do their job by telling us how corrupt the DNC and Hillary was we had to have a foreign nation warn us about them .

It isn't that the press is dishonest that he doesn't like them: it is that they call him on all his lies. That's what he doesn't like. LOL He's such a scum.

The thing is, the press lies as much or more than Trump.
Absolute nonsense. Ridiculous assertion. Just ridiculous. I see you are just like your lover boy.

Yea right ...

1sfh9e.jpg

Calling the media "fake news" is just another defense mechanism for Trump Voters.

Accepting as FACT that they elected a totally corrupt self-serving asshole who has screwed them at every turn is too much for their fragile egos to endure. So they tell themselves all the negative stories and Mueller investigation are the real problem. The facts and the triple-sourcing of published stories, the diligent and professional FBI, the unimpeachable reputations... they sweep it all under some mental carpet the mantras "fake news"...."deep state"....

There is an insecurity among uneducated red staters that results in a resentment against anyone who studied hard and went to school and then happens to land a good job in NYC, Chicago, L.A. or any "big city". They resent these people for working hard to get ahead and demand that they get their share of the American dream while clinging to dying industries and factory towns.

Hillary spoke to coal workers about retraining them in green technologies. Trump said he'd reopen the coal mines (even if no one is buying coal).... Who do you think the coal miners voted for?

Sad indeed.

Your post would be funny if not so sad ...so no one buying coal?

Come again ?

Link?

We always feel sorry for the folks in blue cities that pay high taxes and stuck in two hour traffic jams for what ?

Absolute nonsense. Ridiculous assertion. Just ridiculous. I see you are just like your lover boy.

Yea right ...

View attachment 169141
That's your example? That's your example of the lying press?
too funny.jpg

Yea right ...

View attachment 169141
View attachment 169142

So is Brian Williams still on in prime time at NBC news yes or no?

If no in your own words why did he get removed?

There are two factors to consider. First, Trump craves praise and cannot bear criticism. He thrives when cheered and sulks when called out on his "alternative facts". Second, the Trumpians love to have a scapegoat. Their whipping boys include immigrants, homosexuals, Muslims and the free press. There must be someone to blame for their troubles and that someone must not be those responsible for enacting policy.

So we have this dynamic in play. A petulant president and a fearful base with an oversized megaphone to voice their opinion. In other words a liar and his enablers.

It's funny how you call Trump a liar and have alternative facts and do completely the same thing...

Once again we don't have a problem with immigrants we have a problem with illegals

We dont have a proplem with Muslims we have a problem letting in terrorist from war torn countries

And the free press? They couldn't even do their job by telling us how corrupt the DNC and Hillary was we had to have a foreign nation warn us about them .
Trump's travel ban nails down the attitude about both Muslims and immigrants. And here's a quick reminder: Hillary lost the election. Her mystical powers as a bad guy have dissolved into history except in the minds of the Trumpians.

Yea right ...

View attachment 169141
View attachment 169142

One example of one guy making up something as opposed to Trump lying on a daily basis? Doesn't work, kiddo. Extremely poor logical argument.

This is like you guys saying because the polls were wrong in the 2016 election, all polls are wrong or can't be trusted. It's a sweeping generalization, a logical fallacy,

Most of the incidences which you claim are press lies are examples of them saying things you don't like, just as Trump claims they are 'fake news.' Trump lies daily. ~The press makes mistakes sometimes. Huge difference.

Yea right ...

View attachment 169141
View attachment 169142

One example of one guy making up something as opposed to Trump lying on a daily basis? Doesn't work, kiddo. Extremely poor logical argument.

This is like you guys saying because the polls were wrong in the 2016 election, all polls are wrong or can't be trusted. It's a sweeping generalization, a logical fallacy,

Most of the incidences which you claim are press lies are examples of them saying things you don't like, just as Trump claims they are 'fake news.' Trump lies daily. ~The press makes mistakes sometimes. Huge difference.

Give me a break I can post millions of false and misleading MSM story's ...they do the same thing you, Rderp , nat, lakhota and the newbies do on here

Only tell half the story

Yea right ...

View attachment 169141
View attachment 169142

Give me a break I can post millions of false and misleading MSM story's ...they do the same thing you, Rderp , nat, lakhota and the newbies do on here

Only tell half the story

And btw do you know the difference of lying with deceit like Hillary and Obama does

And just plain old exaggerating's like Trump does?

Do you Know the difference?

Trump's travel ban nails down the attitude about both Muslims and immigrants. And here's a quick reminder: Hillary lost the election. Her mystical powers as a bad guy have dissolved into history except in the minds of the Trumpians.

Still hoping you can hide her new resistance foundation?

It doesn't work with me I am well read in news and politics and I specifically pay attention to assholes I hate the Democrats

Keep your friends close, keep your enemy's closer ...

Yea right ...

View attachment 169141
View attachment 169142

Only tell half the story
Millions? Really? Let's see it. Prove that assertion, LOL.

Here are 8 pages of lies by Trump.
Let's see you list of a 'million' lies by the press.

Real lies, not The Pundit or Rush Limbaugh accusing the MSM of lying. Real lies.

All False statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

Forum List

Back