Trump: I Use Social Media Because It’s The ‘Only Way To Fight Dishonest Press

Somewhere on the Mar-A-Lago golf course is Trump's replacement for ObamaCare. I admire his non-stop dedication to searching for where he left it.

Busy, busy, busy!

Once again you stupid fuck we have 3 branches of government, a president makes a campaign promise and has to work with Congress then he signs the bill..

A Republican President can't get a Republican Congress to replace ObamaCare. Shit, he can't even get them to REPEAL ObamaCare after they repealed all or parts of if SIXTY TIMES during the Obama regime.

Wow! That's is some seriously pathetic leadership!

You tards act as if a President can't write and submit legislation! Just how deep does your tard go, rube? Trump said he had a replacement. YOU WERE MASSIVELY HOAXED! WAKE UP!

Reagan got all kinds of shit done, with a DEMOCRATIC Congress. Tax cuts. Tax hikes. Tax reform. Whipping stagflation. Kicking commie ass. Whatever he wanted. Now THAT was a leader.

Trump's just a huckster who tells you rubes what you want to hear. Sad.

Tell us prick whenever Obama worked with Congress to sign a transparency bill?
"B-b-b-b-b-but Obaaaammmmaaaaa!" :lol:

What's your point? yes the president has to work with congress to get things done. you do no that the Republicans control all branches of government at this time?????

You know why Trump won't totally repeal ObamaCare?

Because health care costs would start rising even faster than they are now.

That's why.

And he doesn't have a fucking clue what to do about that.

Not a clue.

He was lying through his teeth when he said he had a plan.

And the rubes have STILL not caught on.

What's your point? yes the president has to work with congress to get things done. you do no that the Republicans control all branches of government at this time?????
Oh, I see. Trump is responsible for the stock market rising, and airplanes not falling out of the sky, but he isn't responsible for getting shit through Congress.

Just how deep does your tard go?

Trump told you he did have that kind of power. He lied to you. Wake up, rube.

Let me ask you something, tard.

Why do you call ObamaCare ObamaCare and not CongressCare?

Yeah. Eat shit, dumbass. Your dog don't hunt.

Trump told you he had a replacement. He lied. Wake up.

Politifact? Lol

Go ahead. Prove that none of those were lies.

They already did prove they were not out right lies, do you even read your own links? They all had some truth to them even from biased politi fact

A lie with some truth in it is a lie.

Like you never fib , who you fooling ?
He's president of the United States. EVERYTHING HE SAYS MATTERS TO THE WHOLE WORLD.
You didn't seem to care about all of Obama's lies. Especially when they were life threatening.

They already did prove they were not out right lies, do you even read your own links? They all had some truth to them even from biased politi fact

He's president of the United States. EVERYTHING HE SAYS MATTERS TO THE WHOLE WORLD.
You didn't seem to care about all of Obama's lies. Especially when they were life threatening.
You are so transparent. There is no comparison. None.

Infographic: How Trump's Lies Compare With Obama's
trump lies compared to obama.jpg

Last edited:

So Trump lying is a good thing??

Goddam you are a sorry sort.

Twitter is good and it is bad. It does allow you to go over people's heads and talk directly to people. However it also gives free reign to people saying something in the heat of the moment and saying something asinine. That is the problem with Trump's tweets. He says the first thing that pops into his head. Ronald Reagan would have loved twitter but he would have been more disciplined.

View attachment 169155
I can name 4 lies about Obama care alone. Lol, hell Obama lied more than 18 times in one of his state of the union speeches. You're a hoot!

So Trump lying is a good thing??

Goddam you are a sorry sort.
I'm not saying that, but you were dead silent when Obama was lying his ass off. Anyway you Nick pic Trump, if he says he is going to the mall. Then stops and gets gas first, you will say he lied about going to the mall.

View attachment 169155
I can name 4 lies about Obama care alone. Lol, hell Obama lied more than 18 times in one of his state of the union speeches. You're a hoot!

So in your mind, Trump is to be praised for lying more than Obama?

View attachment 169155

He doesn't.

Obama didn't lie that much. He had some strange ideas but he actually believed a lot of what he said. Pointy head liberals sometimes have a theoretical way of the way things work that does not match up with the real world.

Obama didn't lie that much. He had some strange ideas but he actually believed a lot of what he said. Pointy head liberals sometimes have a theoretical way of the way things work that does not match up with the real world.
About Obama care, he promised.
The debates would be on cspan.
To let the republicans have a say in it.
You would be able to keep your doctor.
An average family, would save $2800 dollars a year.
Just to name a few lies.

If the idiot Trump would leave his delusional state occasionally, he would understand people of reason and good conscience know him for the liar and con-man he is. They know full well his daily lies reach double digits. His lies are refuted as fast as they are told by ethical and reliable Online sources.

His use of social media does nothing more than enable him to reinforce the misinformation his minions lap up as fact every day. And his infantile tweets to insult and belittle foreign leaders and other nations have shown the world he is foolish and inept in both communicating and foreign policy. (The idiot Trump is equally foolish and inept concerning domestic issues. Fortunately, that fact makes world wide headlines far less frequently.)

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/01/01/trump-i-use-social-media-because-its-the-only-way-to-fightdishonest-press/23320902/

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, in the conservatives' responses to this thread we can expect their typical nonsense and off-topic silliness. (e.g. written posts, ratings, memes, etc.)

The idiot Trump, indeed.

That the press truthfully reports facts that conflict with Trump’s ridiculous lies doesn’t mean the media are ‘dishonest.’

None of you leftist morons have any ethical, moral, or logical reason to complain about Trump. You slack-jawed pussies said nothing while 0bama lied all through his 8 year regime.
Good thing I'm not a leftist, I'm ambidextrous..But that has nothing to do with who is president now. I may have voted for Trump but that doesn't mean he gets to say or do anything he wants without my ability to judge it and make a statement about it..

It has everything to do with now. One cannot Ignore 8 years of lies from the 0bama regime and then suddenly decide that truth is important when you don’t like the guy in office now. I was pointing out the hypocrisy of it. It’s completely relevant.

Lying is either right or wrong. Hypocrisy, even if it occurred, is irrelevant.

Bull shit.
I remember a lot of lying and bullshit coming from pseudocons during the Obama regime. And now all those benchmarks are coming back to bitch slap all of you in your slack little faces.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Actually no. Just because you called it lying doesn’t make it so.

Trump uses social media because he’s a coward – he knows legitimate news sources won’t tolerate his ridiculous lies.

View attachment 169155

He doesn't.

Of course he does. Only retards don't know that, or don't admit that.

Forum List

Back