Trump: I was right on immigration ban

The guy is a royal dunce.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Yes, he is - but his zombie supporters are too stupid to care. They are all a bunch of deranged anarchists.

We need MORE "gubermint"!!!!!!!!

Yes, we do - especially good and functional government.

Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution
Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution - 26k - similar pages
Details government's crucial role in improving Americans' lives and promoting the public good. Also critiques the right-wing attack on government.

He was right. He predicted it all...

And before his election, it's likely more will follow. A lot more...

Yes, he is - but his zombie supporters are too stupid to care. They are all a bunch of deranged anarchists.

Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution - 26k - similar pages
Details government's crucial role in improving Americans' lives and promoting the public good. Also critiques the right-wing attack on government.

Nice fairly tales.

Bet they didn't mention that as government has grown 5x in size (relative to the economy) to the point of confiscating in average about 40% of one's income, the GDP growth has halved. Those damn facts...

Donald Trump lashed out at the country's immigration policies Monday in the wake of the Orlando nightclub shooting ... saying he was right all along.

Trump -- I Was Right On Immigration Ban (VIDEO)

Apparently Trump is too stupid to know that the shooter was an American citizen born in Queens, New York - like he was.

One question... How did this guy's parents become americans?

Oh, muslim immigration. Have any other dumb remarks to make?

Donald Trump lashed out at the country's immigration policies Monday in the wake of the Orlando nightclub shooting ... saying he was right all along.

Apparently Trump is too stupid to know that the shooter was an American citizen born in Queens, New York - like he was.

The guy was 29. His parents obviously came here long before much of our involvement in the Mid East.

Before 9/11 we had little to fear from the average Muslim.

The guy was 29. His parents obviously came here long before much of our involvement in the Mid East.

Indeed and had an immigration ban been in effect, this incident would not have happened.

How did your ancestors and you become Americans?

Nice fairly tales.

Bet they didn't mention that as government has grown 5x in size (relative to the economy) to the point of confiscating in average about 40% of one's income, the GDP growth has halved. Those damn facts...

Listen retard, Reaganism destroyed the unions and the bargaining power of the workers that built the middle class in this country to begin with. Government Hasn't effin grown at all in infrastructure, science, or r&d investment in which during the 60's made up over 70% of all such investment compared to around 40% now. The rich use to pay twice or more times as much in taxes 40 years ago. You really need to learn by researching the issue. Your belief system is based on lies and idiocy.

Deregulations caused the depression and great recession! The destruction of peoples bargaining rights and ability to compete against big corporate has destroyed our middle class.

Reaganism and what you propose is disgusting as our roads turn to shit and educational standards go straight to hell.

The only thing that maybe too big is welfare but otherwise...Learn history and do some research.

They were not muslims if that's what you are asking.

They were not muslims if that's what you are asking.

No, that's not what I was asking. Was the question too difficult?

Yes he was from NY. His parents came here from Afghanistan.

Imagine if the ban was in place when his parents tried to come????? 50 gay Americans wouldn't be dead today.

THAT IS the point. We have what we already have.

Let's not bring in more.

Nice fairly tales.

Listen retard, Reaganism destroyed the unions and the bargaining power of the workers that built the middle class in this country to begin with. Government Hasn't effin grown at all in infrastructure, science, or r&d investment in which during the 60's made up over 70% of all such investment. The rich use to pay twice or more times as much in taxes. You really need to learn by researching the issue. Your belief system is based on lies and idiocy.

Deregulations caused the depression and great recession! The destruction of peoples bargaining rights and ability to compete against big corporate has destroyed our middle class.

Reaganism and what you propose is disgusting as our roads turn to shit and educational standards go straight to hell.

The only thing that maybe too big is welfare but otherwise...Learn history and do some research.

Blame bush: Lame.
Blame Reagan: Downright retarded.

Once again, Matthew in his cushy government job blaming republicans. Because they are the reason he can't scam even more off of the tax payers.

Oh, and taxes are higher than they have EVER been, so STFU and learn some facts.

usgr_chart3p21.png

Yes he was from NY. His parents came here from Afghanistan.

Imagine if the ban was in place when his parents tried to come????? 50 gay Americans wouldn't be dead today.

THAT IS the point. We have what we already have.

Let's not bring in more.

Well, dumbass, America is a nation of immigrants. Where did you come from?

We still have little to fear from the average Muslim. It's the radicals. The key up and coming is proper vetting.We're taking in Syrian families. No single men. And all are coming directly from refugee camps.

Forum List

Back