Trump: I won't change what I say even if terrorists use my words to Recruit

Trump: I Won't Change What I Say Even If Terrorists Use My Words To Recruit

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said in an interview aired Sunday that he wouldn't change what he's saying — even if terrorists featured him in recruitment videos — because his words "represent toughness and strength."

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had said at the Democratic presidential debate that Trump had become "ISIS' best recruiter" and was featured in the organization's recruitment videos.

Well, good luck in stabilizing the middle east when you're president. That is all I'll say because everyone will be angry at you.

What terrorists?
All terrorists are muslims, he shall say the truth and call muslims by name.

a3eae690873b01332a36005056a9545d.jpg

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump said in an interview aired Sunday that he wouldn't change what he's saying — even if terrorists featured him in recruitment videos — because his words "represent toughness and strength."

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had said at the Democratic presidential debate that Trump had become "ISIS' best recruiter" and was featured in the organization's recruitment videos.

Well, good luck in stabilizing the middle east when you're president. That is all I'll say because everyone will be angry at you.

Trump is in line with Faux News. Isis uses Faux News video clips for more of their propaganda and recruitment by far than any other 'news' org in the US.

Trump and Faux News. Aiding and abetting the enemy and proud of it.
Let's try your method and be nice to ISIS. I'm sure if we do that they'll stop trying to chop off our heads.

Please post up where anyone said 'be nice to Isis'.

Go ahead, we're waiting. Otherwise you are just a liar. Get to it Charlie Tuna.
No, you're just saying NOT being nice to them is helping them to recruit more terrorists. Same thing, moron.

No you just don't have the ability to make a reasoned response.
Your conclusion is flawed because your premise is flawed.

I guess you haven't seen other threads where I said we need to land 200,000 troops tomorrow and wipe out every radical group in the middle east and keep 50,000 troops there for as long as it takes.

See when you assume the voices in your head 'know' something you wind up looking like a horses ass.

What terrorists?
I guess you're talking about the 3 Muslims that perpetrated terrorist attacks this year in the US or maybe the 5 million who didn't.

Trump is in line with Faux News. Isis uses Faux News video clips for more of their propaganda and recruitment by far than any other 'news' org in the US.

Let's try your method and be nice to ISIS. I'm sure if we do that they'll stop trying to chop off our heads.

Please post up where anyone said 'be nice to Isis'.

Go ahead, we're waiting. Otherwise you are just a liar. Get to it Charlie Tuna.
No, you're just saying NOT being nice to them is helping them to recruit more terrorists. Same thing, moron.

No you just don't have the ability to make a reasoned response.
Your conclusion is flawed because your premise is flawed.

I guess you haven't seen other threads where I said we need to land 200,000 troops tomorrow and wipe out every radical group in the middle east and keep 50,000 troops there for as long as it takes.

See when you assume the voices in your head 'know' something you wind up looking like a horses ass.
That has nothing to do with your comments on this thread.

What terrorists?
I guess you're talking about the 3 Muslims that perpetrated terrorist attacks this year in the US or maybe the 5 million who didn't.

5 millions who are laughing and secretly support terrorsists.

What terrorists?

5 millions who are laughing and secretly support terrorsists.
Well if it's secret how do you know?

I've seen a lot of issues over the years exaggerated beyond all reason but Islamic terrorist attacks in the US takes the cake. These attacks have eclipsed all other news stories. Guns sales are up. The NRA is pushing to arm all teachers in schools. Muslim children are afraid to leave home. Islamic terrorism has become the central issue with presidential candidates who have proposed turning away all refugees, closing mosques and stopping the entry of Muslims into the US.

The reality is 3 Muslims in 2015 out of 5 million in the US in 2 isolated attacks killed 19 people. Someone in the US is thousand times more likely to die as a victim of a common murder than in a terrorist attack In fact, you are 3 times more likely to die from a lightening strike. Yet the craziness continues and it's not likely to stop till after the presidential election.

I hate to tell you this but ISIS was doing plenty of recruiting before Trump ever made any comments about muslims.

Its incredible, the leftist pukes make a huge mess out of the middle east and create ISIS now they are trying to pin ISIS recruiting on Trump? The freaks are unhinged.

I hate to tell you this but ISIS was doing plenty of recruiting before Trump ever made any comments about muslims.

Yup and they will continue to recruit. They don't need an excuse to do so and there are many Muslims out there who flock to them.

And here the idiot in the WH, with his own agenda I'm sure, wants to take in thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees into America so we taxpayers can support them for years.

ISIS will continue to recruit no matter who sits in the WH. The Op's an idiot.

Ya, and hillary made the same assumption and millions of fact checkers can't find the video.

Can someone tell me why any radical muslim jihadist would be upset about not being able to enter the US?

Yup and they will continue to recruit. They don't need an excuse to do so and there are many Muslims out there who flock to them.

And here the idiot in the WH, with his own agenda I'm sure, wants to take in thousands of unvetted Syrian refugees into America so we taxpayers can support them for years.

Of course ISIS will continue to recruit. However, we don't have to make it easy for them by validating their claims.

You could say the same about obama, every time he talks about guns , thousands more fly off the shelf

Can someone tell me why any radical muslim jihadist would be upset about not being able to enter the US?
It's the other 99% that aren't radical Muslim jihadist that are going to be concerned.

And again why would thy care if they are not allowed entry to the US? Certainly not all of the 99% remaining so called moderate muslims want to come here anyway

I had thoughts of retiring to New Zealand but they don't allow people to immigrate there for retirement

I certainly didn't take up a campaign to seek out terrorist training

Of course ISIS will continue to recruit. However, we don't have to make it easy for them by validating their claims.
It does not matter what we 'validate' to be honest. I don't agree with most of Trumps proposals (if you call them that) but the reality with terrorists is that they are going to make up their own reasons. What we say and do is within the nation is ultimately irrelevant to recruiting - they are going to recruit either way. Militarily we make a difference and I think that is where this idea of bombing and air raids goes terribly awry.

Yet the craziness continues and it's not likely to stop till after the presidential election.
You are, unfortunately, wrong. This craziness is unlikely to stop for many years to come. We have shaped national politics, world FP and the live of millions of Americans in abject fear of very few deaths. It really is appalling how effective the terrorists have been at their goal which is NOT killing but political change through that killing.

It's the other 99% that aren't radical Muslim jihadist that are going to be concerned.
Which leaves 15 million who are jihadists.
All radical Muslims are not jihadists. They may share some of the same believes but that doesn't mean they will every act on those beliefs. Just as a husband may wish his wife were dead, doesn't mean he's going to kill her.

Forum List

Back