Trump: If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, she cheated

Note: Hillary is leading in Pennsylvania by TEN points

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

Some polls are being skewed and are not reliable. The left is doing their best to prop Hillary up.

Hard to believe she's doing that well considering that much fewer people are showing up to her rallies compared to Trump's.

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

Splain this Vern

Soros and liberal groups seeking top election posts in battleground states

- The Washington Times - Thursday, June 23, 2011

A small tax-exempt political group with ties to wealthy liberals like billionaire financier George Soros has quietly helped elect 11 reform-minded progressive Democrats as secretaries of state to oversee the election process in battleground states and keep Republican “political operatives from deciding who can vote and how those votes are counted.”

Known as the Secretary of State Project (SOSP), the organization was formed by liberal activists in 2006 to put Democrats in charge of state election offices, where key decisions often are made in close races on which ballots are counted and which are not.

The group’s website said it wants to stop Republicans from “manipulating” election results.

“Any serious commitment to wresting control of the country from the Republican Party must include removing their political operatives from deciding who can vote and whose votes will count,” the group said on its website, accusing some Republican secretaries of state of making “partisan decisions.”

SOSP has sought donations by describing the contributions as a “modest political investment” to elect “clean candidates” to the secretary of state posts.

Sounds like fair and legal politics to me. What's the problem?

Interesting

But you motherfuckers claim to be against the ruling in Citizens United :

Named after Section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code, so-called 527 political groups — such as SOSP — have no upper limit on contributions and no restrictions on who may contribute in seeking to influence the selection, nomination, election, appointment or defeat of candidates to federal, state or local public office. They generally are not regulated by the Federal Election Commission (FEC), creating a soft-money loophole.

And.......you're clearly trying to insinuate something. But can't quite manage to say it.

Interesting.

Some polls are being skewed and are not reliable. The left is doing their best to prop Hillary up.

Hillary is leading in *dozens* of polls. With her average national lead being about 7 points.

And yet in another fit of cognitive dissonance, you imagine wide spread fraud and a vast conspiracy against your candidate. The reality is far simpler:

He's losing. Badly.

Splain this Vern

A small tax-exempt political group with ties to wealthy liberals like billionaire financier George Soros has quietly helped elect 11 reform-minded progressive Democrats as secretaries of state to oversee the election process in battleground states and keep Republican “political operatives from deciding who can vote and how those votes are counted.”

Known as the Secretary of State Project (SOSP), the organization was formed by liberal activists in 2006 to put Democrats in charge of state election offices, where key decisions often are made in close races on which ballots are counted and which are not.

The group’s website said it wants to stop Republicans from “manipulating” election results.

“Any serious commitment to wresting control of the country from the Republican Party must include removing their political operatives from deciding who can vote and whose votes will count,” the group said on its website, accusing some Republican secretaries of state of making “partisan decisions.”

SOSP has sought donations by describing the contributions as a “modest political investment” to elect “clean candidates” to the secretary of state posts.

Interesting

Named after Section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code, so-called 527 political groups — such as SOSP — have no upper limit on contributions and no restrictions on who may contribute in seeking to influence the selection, nomination, election, appointment or defeat of candidates to federal, state or local public office. They generally are not regulated by the Federal Election Commission (FEC), creating a soft-money loophole.

And.......you're clearly trying to insinuate something. But can't quite manage to say it.

Interesting.

These kind of threads are typically beyond your level of comprehension

try "search" and look for "basketweaving"

Splain this Vern

Interesting

Interesting.

Laughing.....odd how you switch to ad hominem the moment I ask you to get to the point.

Interesting. Apparently even you have no idea what you're trying to insinuate.

Splain this Vern

Interesting

Interesting.

Laughing.....odd how you switch to ad hominem the moment I ask you to get to the point.

Farting.......odd how things get confusing when it is convenient for you

It appears that it was also convenient to skip post #140.

Interesting

Interesting.

Farting.......odd how things get confusing when it is convenient for you

It appears that it was also convenient to skip post #140.

Your point.....is to cut and paste a random American Thinker op-ed article backed by absolutely nothing?

Trump should try providing "credible" proof of anyone voting five times.

Voter fraud isn't the issue here, at least as far as I'm concerned. Their claims seem ridiculous, but even if they are all true, it doesn't justify what he's doing. What I find irresponsible, possibly criminally so, is priming his followers with the certainty that if he does lose it will be because he was cheated out of it by the opposition.
He has been. The fix is in by Wasington DC establishment and liberal media. Wake up.

In my lifetime, the only presidential election that I considered "fixed" was when Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris "rigged" Florida for George W. Bush - which included voter suppression, questionable voting machines, and various other voter suppression tactics.

Bush brother blamed for unfair election
I won't defend voter suppression, and Harris exited stage left as fla was forced to sign a consent decree with the DoJ. But that election wasn't fixed. If the old Jews had actually voted the way they thought they were voting Gore wins.

But again, we're talking about ONE state. The Trumpbots will add "all the rust belt was stolen," to go along with their line about Obama being a Muslim. The dems have their own assholes, but I'm done with the GOP for awhile. When Priebus introduces trump and Trump goes on his "it's fixed" rant, that's too god damn much. I realize we're stuck with the mfer. I realize the party can't toss him aside, or I accept they think they can't. I think they're wrong and Trump will take the party down with him.

We'll see in 2020. I'm more than ready for Scarborough and the Kochs or somebody to re-start the federalist party. Less regulation, sound taxes, reduced spending, strong defense and less nation building. Trump and the tea party are poison.
Joe Scarborough is a punk ass bitch that has never done a thing in his life besides screw spoiled little Mika. And play in his band down in Greenwich. I want to punch him in his condescending fucking mouth. He is NOT the the future of shit.
I'm just a bit hard pressed to think of ANYONE elected to a national office who is the future of the GOP after this debacle. JFC. Today the fat fock is showing us all he doesn't know what a free press means. I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh wait, the fat fock isn't done with today. He's also proposing we give tests and background checks to engineers Apple wants visas for. AND THAT'S NOT ALL. He's ranting against Obama commuting the sentences of non violent drug offenders. Yeah, lets keep paying to lock these guys up. It's working so well.

Every republican since 1988 has lost Pennsylvania. Trump is behind by 11 to 13 points in the state. But the only way that Trump could lose is cheating?

The scary part isn't the accusation. Its how eager Trump sycophants are to gobble that batshit up.

Every republican since 1988 has lost Pennsylvania. Trump is behind by 11 to 13 points in the state. But the only way that Trump could lose is cheating?

The scary part isn't the accusation. Its how eager Trump sycophants are to gobble that batshit up.

The scariest part is the implied threats he keeps spewing. Smacks of brownshirts.

The scariest part is the implied threats he keeps spewing. Smacks of brownshirts.

A bit. THe motivations are entirely different though. Trump is a creature of ego. He's losing. In his mind, he doesn't lose. So he's creating a narrative that soothes the dissonance between reality and the way he wants the world to be.

That his resolution of cognitive dissonance may result in riots is incidental.

Forum List

Back