🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, she cheated

What a whiny baby...No, dick for a brain,,,She is going to beat you by over 10 points in PA and she is going to do it fairly.

Trump is going to get his ass kicked by a woman - the biggest defeat of his life. Hilarious!

If polls are like they're today in mid October = he should drop out and save himself the hurt.

Note: Hillary is leading in Pennsylvania by TEN points

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

I'm waiting for trump to come out and say "I think we need to check into Hillary's past games of checkers, I mean no one's checked that as far as I know, I think it's possible, I mean, you don't know, it's possible, if she won a single game of checkers she cheated. There's no way she could win a game of checkers, so, and you can't say one way or the other but seriously, have you ever seen Hillary Clinton win at checkers? I don't think anyone has so you just don't know, but I think, I've heard, that her checker games could have been rigged, much like the election."

Bat --- shite --- cray --- cray
I don't think we need any more evidence that Hillary is the cheating type.

We're just waiting for others in authority to acknowledge that, much less do anything about it.

I surely would not put steering an election past her (although I don't think that will be necessary). Many have done it.

Yes please, explain how that is 'done'.
In 2008 Minnesota Senate race incumbent republican Norm Coleman narrowly defeated democrat Al Franken. Close enough that a recount was mandated. In the recount, Al Franken was declared the winner by a 312 vote edge. Rampant voter fraud charges followed. And yet, nothing came of it for reasons I cannot recall? But it was Franken’s election that gave Obama the vote he needed to pass Obamacare.

One case of voter fraud alone found in many links shows how Franken could have tipped the election. The whole system is absolutely bogus and corrupt. Is everyone blackmailed to shut up?

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Widespread Voter Fraud Documented in New Minnesota Supreme Court Case - American Experiment

But for voter fraud in Minnesota, we would not have Obamacare. That is the scenario of a case being heard by the Supreme Court of Minnesota, over likely voter fraud that made the difference in the 2008 election of Senator Al Franken, whose vote was absolutely necessary for the passage of Obamacare.

After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance (MVA) found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman after a grueling recount.

This is stunning. It was Franken’s razor-thin “victory” over incumbent Senator Norm Coleman that allowed the Democrats to ram Obamacare down the throats of the American people. If we assume that 80% of the 941 ineligible felons voted for Al Franken–a conservative assumption, as nearly all convicted felons are Democrats–then Franken’s victory is attributable to voter fraud.

The lawyers representing plaintiffs in the case have done a great deal of digging, and have come up with names, dates and places–illegal votes that likely swung Minnesota elections toward Democratic candidates. The illegal votes that plaintiffs have been able to document are only a small fraction of the actual total:

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants [who are not citizens] and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

The Minnesota Voters Alliance group behind the challenge alleges the actual number of illegal ballots submitted by ineligible voters far surpasses the 1,670 votes documented through a painstaking search of voting records hampered by a lack of cooperation by Minnesota Secretary of State Steve Simon.images

Altogether, more than 100,000 Minnesota felons had their right to vote restricted and reported to the Minnesota Secretary of State between 2003 and 2015. But the Minnesota Secretary of State only notifies local election officials of the ineligible status of felons and others if they’re already registered to vote in the Statewide Voter Registration System.

Court papers demonstrate how the incomplete list of ineligible voters provided to local election officials routinely allows felons, wards of the state, immigrants and other ineligible persons to register and vote.

“The 1,366 identified felons who have been permitted to vote is believed to be only a fraction of the true total,” the 110 page court petition filed by MVA and former Rep. Kirk Stensrud states. “Cooperation from the Secretary of State would have allowed for a more complete accounting of the number of ineligible persons who have been permitted to vote.”

Secretary of State Simon has refused to release the data that would enable MVA to verify the actual number of ineligible people that have illegally cast a vote. In holding back the critical government data, Simon has ignored a Minnesota Department of Administration opinion stating that the voting records in question should be made public. “The Secretary of State plays a significant role with other election officials in permitting known ineligible felons to register or to vote,” court documents state.

Trump is down by 11 points in Pennsylvania. And yet he claims that the only way he can lose is voter fraud, citing people voting 5 times and voter ID laws as his examples of such.

Not a single case you cited involved voter ID or multiple votes from the same person.
Yet you continue to furiously polish whatever turd Trump hands you so hard that smoke is starting to rise from your keyboard.....desperately trying to connect his latest load of conspiracy batshit to reality.

And you can't.

Trump knows he is going to lose. He's simply laying down his excuses for he is not responsible. Not responsible for the votes he gets, not responsible for his own polls, not responsible for his own campaign.

For fuck's sake, the RNC chairman is now standing next to the man when he gives speeches, handing him pictures to talk about. Its like watching a toddler play date. And yet your ilk still swallow the insane narrative that the only way he can lose is voter fraud.

The opposite is true. The only way Trump can *win* is voter fraud.

What a whiny baby...No, dick for a brain,,,She is going to beat you by over 10 points in PA and she is going to do it fairly.

Trump is going to get his ass kicked by a woman - the biggest defeat of his life. Hilarious!

If polls are like they're today in mid October = he should drop out and save himself the hurt.

I agree except for one thing - I want to see him demoralized. Severely demoralized. I want to see that Sarah Palin look on the entire Trump family.

vicepresidential-candidate-sarah-palin-listens-as-republican-john-picture-id83564847

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

I'm waiting for trump to come out and say "I think we need to check into Hillary's past games of checkers, I mean no one's checked that as far as I know, I think it's possible, I mean, you don't know, it's possible, if she won a single game of checkers she cheated. There's no way she could win a game of checkers, so, and you can't say one way or the other but seriously, have you ever seen Hillary Clinton win at checkers? I don't think anyone has so you just don't know, but I think, I've heard, that her checker games could have been rigged, much like the election."

Bat --- shite --- cray --- cray
I don't think we need any more evidence that Hillary is the cheating type.

We're just waiting for others in authority to acknowledge that, much less do anything about it.

I surely would not put steering an election past her (although I don't think that will be necessary). Many have done it.

Yes please, explain how that is 'done'.
It isn't who votes, it's who counts the votes. Wonder if any states are still using the Diebold paperless voting machines like the ones that gave Ohio to Bush in 2004?

Trump is down by 11 points in Pennsylvania. And yet he claims that the only way he can lose is voter fraud, citing people voting 5 times and voter ID laws as his examples of such.

Not a single case you cited involved voter ID or multiple votes from the same person.
Yet you continue to furiously polish whatever turd Trump hands you so hard that smoke is starting to rise from your keyboard.....desperately trying to connect his latest load of conspiracy batshit to reality.

And you can't.

Trump knows he is going to lose. He's simply laying down his excuses for he is not responsible. Not responsible for the votes he gets, not responsible for his own polls, not responsible for his own campaign.

For fuck's sake, the RNC chairman is now standing next to the man when he gives speeches, handing him pictures to talk about. Its like watching a toddler play date. And yet your ilk still swallow the insane narrative that the only way he can lose is voter fraud.

Was it something I said?

I’ve probably 7 posts on this thread and Trump has never been the subject of my comments.

But I suppose as long as you have that giant talking punching bag to work over (and he never disappoints) you can go right through to November without ever have to mention one thing about “what’s her name?”

And you can't.

Was it something I said?

I’ve probably 7 posts on this thread and Trump has never been the subject of my comments.

But I suppose as long as you have that giant talking punching bag to work over, and he never disappoints, you can go right through to November without ever have to mention one thing about “what’s her name?”

So you failed to cite a single instance of the type of voter fraud that Trump cited......by accident?

Laughing! That's really the story you want to go with?

Splain this Vern

Soros and liberal groups seeking top election posts in battleground states

- The Washington Times - Thursday, June 23, 2011

A small tax-exempt political group with ties to wealthy liberals like billionaire financier George Soros has quietly helped elect 11 reform-minded progressive Democrats as secretaries of state to oversee the election process in battleground states and keep Republican “political operatives from deciding who can vote and how those votes are counted.”

Known as the Secretary of State Project (SOSP), the organization was formed by liberal activists in 2006 to put Democrats in charge of state election offices, where key decisions often are made in close races on which ballots are counted and which are not.

The group’s website said it wants to stop Republicans from “manipulating” election results.

“Any serious commitment to wresting control of the country from the Republican Party must include removing their political operatives from deciding who can vote and whose votes will count,” the group said on its website, accusing some Republican secretaries of state of making “partisan decisions.”

SOSP has sought donations by describing the contributions as a “modest political investment” to elect “clean candidates” to the secretary of state posts.

And you can't.

Was it something I said?

But I suppose as long as you have that giant talking punching bag to work over (and he never disappoints) you can go right through to November without ever have to mention one thing about “what’s her name?”

"What's her name" is President Hillary Clinton.

Splain this Vern

A small tax-exempt political group with ties to wealthy liberals like billionaire financier George Soros has quietly helped elect 11 reform-minded progressive Democrats as secretaries of state to oversee the election process in battleground states and keep Republican “political operatives from deciding who can vote and how those votes are counted.”

Known as the Secretary of State Project (SOSP), the organization was formed by liberal activists in 2006 to put Democrats in charge of state election offices, where key decisions often are made in close races on which ballots are counted and which are not.

The group’s website said it wants to stop Republicans from “manipulating” election results.

“Any serious commitment to wresting control of the country from the Republican Party must include removing their political operatives from deciding who can vote and whose votes will count,” the group said on its website, accusing some Republican secretaries of state of making “partisan decisions.”

SOSP has sought donations by describing the contributions as a “modest political investment” to elect “clean candidates” to the secretary of state posts.

Sounds like fair and legal politics to me. What's the problem?

Splain this Vern

So?

What does that have to do with Losin' Donald?

So you failed to cite a single instance of the type of voter fraud that Trump cited......by accident?

What I already posted #12 on this thread I think is a fine illustration. Not sure how the courts turned a blind eye to that during the recount, but…

“After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman.”

Once in the senate, Franken’s vote was needed to pass Obamacare. Too much at stake here, too tempting for any DNC not to want to “assist” in the helping “turn out the numbers.”

Last edited:
The Trumptards think that Clinton must cheat to win PA because they are so far out of touch with how normal Americans think.

They're already scrambling for excuses why Trump will lose......3 months before the election.

That's quite a stink of death for his campaign if they can smell it more than 90 days out.

What I already posted #12 on this thread I think is a fine illustration. Not sure how the courts turned a blind eye to that, but…

“After a grueling recount, the Minnesota Voters Alliance found 941 ineligible felons who were allowed to vote in 2008 alone, exceeding the 312 vote margin separating DFL candidate Al Franken and GOP Sen. Norm Coleman.”

Once in the senate, Franken’s vote was needed to pass Obamacare. Too much at stake here, too tempting for any DNC not to want to “assist” in the helping “turn out the numbers.”

Trump is citing voter ID laws being overturned allowing people to vote 5 times. None of which has a thing to do with 'ineligible felons voting'. Which, of course, you know. But really hope we don't.

But keep polishing the latest Trump Dump. It won't matter.

Trump is trailing Clinton in Pennsylvania by 11 points. There were almost 6 million votes cast for president in Pennyslvania in 2012. Which means that Trump is down by about 650,000 votes. Or roughly 70 times the amount you cited in 'ineligible felons' in Minnesota.

But still your ilk continue to swallow Trump's latest conspiracy horseshit that the only way he can lose is voter fraud.

You can't fix stupid.

Splain this Vern

Sounds like fair and legal politics to me. What's the problem?

Interesting

But you motherfuckers claim to be against the ruling in Citizens United :

Named after Section 527 of the Internal Revenue Code, so-called 527 political groups — such as SOSP — have no upper limit on contributions and no restrictions on who may contribute in seeking to influence the selection, nomination, election, appointment or defeat of candidates to federal, state or local public office. They generally are not regulated by the Federal Election Commission (FEC), creating a soft-money loophole.

Splain this Vern

So?

What does that have to do with Losin' Donald?

How to rig elections easily

Encouraging the proliferation of system disconnects in advance vote and vote counting processes. In particular abuse of the Help America Vote Act (2002) has enabled Democrats to insert significant new opportunities for voting fraud into the system.

Predictably, the U.S. Congress, always inclined to jump aboard any noisy bandwagon, proclaimed that it just had to do something about the 2000 election mess, and passed a devious and dangerous piece of legislation called the Help American Vote Act of 2002, or HAVA. Introduced in the House on November 14, 2001, signed by the president on October 29, 2002, and known as Public Law 107-252, it seeks, by hook and crook, to shoehorn electronic voting machines into all 50 states.

There is a saying sometimes attributed to the murderous Russian dictator Joseph Stalin: “The people who vote decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything”. HAVA does better than that. The people who vote don’t even vote; the electronic voting machine’s executable computer program does. And the local election officials don’t even count the votes; the computer program in the tabulating computer does.

Ladies and gentlemen, you are completely out of the loop.

Forum List

Back