🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, she cheated

Does sending goon squads to the polls count as cheating?

What "goon squads"? You mean a couple of goofy looking New Black Panthers that were proven to have absolutely no negative impact on voting at that particular polling place? In fact, the Bush Administration even refused to prosecute them.

I was referring to Trump's veiled threat to send people to the polls to "make sure other people don't come in and vote five times".

Trump should try providing "credible" proof of anyone voting five times.

Voter fraud isn't the issue here, at least as far as I'm concerned. Their claims seem ridiculous, but even if they are all true, it doesn't justify what he's doing. What I find irresponsible, possibly criminally so, is priming his followers with the certainty that if he does lose it will be because he was cheated out of it by the opposition.
He has been. The fix is in by Wasington DC establishment and liberal media. Wake up.

In my lifetime, the only presidential election that I considered "fixed" was when Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris "rigged" Florida for George W. Bush - which included voter suppression, questionable voting machines, and various other voter suppression tactics.

Bush brother blamed for unfair election

Based on presidential voting history - it is actually Trump who would have to cheat to win Pennsylvania.

What "goon squads"? You mean a couple of goofy looking New Black Panthers that were proven to have absolutely no negative impact on voting at that particular polling place? In fact, the Bush Administration even refused to prosecute them.

I was referring to Trump's veiled threat to send people to the polls to "make sure other people don't come in and vote five times".

Voter fraud isn't the issue here, at least as far as I'm concerned. Their claims seem ridiculous, but even if they are all true, it doesn't justify what he's doing. What I find irresponsible, possibly criminally so, is priming his followers with the certainty that if he does lose it will be because he was cheated out of it by the opposition.

I agree, what Trump is doing, intentionally or not, is suborning sedition.

He has been. The fix is in by Wasington DC establishment and liberal media. Wake up.

In my lifetime, the only presidential election that I considered "fixed" was when Jeb Bush and Katherine Harris "rigged" Florida for George W. Bush - which included voter suppression, questionable voting machines, and various other voter suppression tactics.

I won't defend voter suppression, and Harris exited stage left as fla was forced to sign a consent decree with the DoJ. But that election wasn't fixed. If the old Jews had actually voted the way they thought they were voting Gore wins.

But again, we're talking about ONE state. The Trumpbots will add "all the rust belt was stolen," to go along with their line about Obama being a Muslim. The dems have their own assholes, but I'm done with the GOP for awhile. When Priebus introduces trump and Trump goes on his "it's fixed" rant, that's too god damn much. I realize we're stuck with the mfer. I realize the party can't toss him aside, or I accept they think they can't. I think they're wrong and Trump will take the party down with him.

We'll see in 2020. I'm more than ready for Scarborough and the Kochs or somebody to re-start the federalist party. Less regulation, sound taxes, reduced spending, strong defense and less nation building. Trump and the tea party are poison.

Based on presidential voting history - it is actually Trump who would have to cheat to win Pennsylvania.

It isn’t an ‘issue’ at all.

So if Hillary Clinton wins Pennsylvania by 10 points, the Trumptards are going to argue that there was 11 percentage points of fraudulent voting?

That means that something like 250,000 votes will have to have been falsified. lol.

So if Hillary Clinton wins Pennsylvania by 10 points, the Trumptards are going to argue that there was 11 percentage points of fraudulent voting?

That means that something like 250,000 votes will have to have been falsified. lol.

Agree, combined with the fact that no Republican presidential candidate has won Pennsylvania in 28 years.

I won't defend voter suppression, and Harris exited stage left as fla was forced to sign a consent decree with the DoJ. But that election wasn't fixed. If the old Jews had actually voted the way they thought they were voting Gore wins.

But again, we're talking about ONE state. The Trumpbots will add "all the rust belt was stolen," to go along with their line about Obama being a Muslim. The dems have their own assholes, but I'm done with the GOP for awhile. When Priebus introduces trump and Trump goes on his "it's fixed" rant, that's too god damn much. I realize we're stuck with the mfer. I realize the party can't toss him aside, or I accept they think they can't. I think they're wrong and Trump will take the party down with him.

We'll see in 2020. I'm more than ready for Scarborough and the Kochs or somebody to re-start the federalist party. Less regulation, sound taxes, reduced spending, strong defense and less nation building. Trump and the tea party are poison.
Joe Scarborough is a punk ass bitch that has never done a thing in his life besides screw spoiled little Mika. And play in his band down in Greenwich. I want to punch him in his condescending fucking mouth. He is NOT the the future of shit.

Agree, combined with the fact that no Republican presidential candidate has won Pennsylvania in 28 years.

Trump is just trying to put together what he thinks will be a face saving response to losing in November. Since he's a Birther,
of course that response need not have any basis in reality.

Trump is just trying to put together what he thinks will be a face saving response to losing in November. Since he's a Birther,

It's hilarious that Trump is already planning his ultimate defeat. I expect him to be crushed.

It's hilarious that Trump is already planning his ultimate defeat. I expect him to be crushed.

When the political history of the United States is written....Trump will be credited with destroying the once Grand Old Party

When the political history of the United States is written....Trump will be credited with destroying the once Grand Old Party

I sincerely believe that is a real possibility. Trump will just be putting it out of its misery. It's been dying ever since being hijacked by radicals. Reagan was the icing on the cake for me.

This is why it is hard to rig an election. This is not the same game Republican's daddies played.

Clearly, what Mr. Trump is doing is trying to delegitimze the elections. You noticed he did this in the primaries and suddenly, when be won, there was no more talk about the primaries being rigged.

The good news is that never in our history has the election been overturned because of loser belly aching.

What an irresponsible idiot. You cannot steal an election by any means unless it is very, very, very close.
Keep in mind, Trump believes every conspiracy theory he hears

To him, it is very real

Don't forget he is the original "Birther". Because of him many of these Trumpetts still believe Obama is a Kenyan.

I sincerely believe that is a real possibility. Trump will just be putting it out of its misery. It's been dying ever since being hijacked by radicals. Reagan was the icing on the cake for me.
The GOP has been crumbling since Reagan. The Newt Gingrich revolution put them on the point of no return
But Trump drove the spike that split the party and I doubt they can ever reunite

At that point he has to go back to rescuing his 'brand'.

Forum List

Back