🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, she cheated

What an irresponsible idiot. You cannot steal an election by any means unless it is very, very, very close.
Keep in mind, Trump believes every conspiracy theory he hears

To him, it is very real
Well this could also be a ploy to get supporters to stalk polling places and attempt to intimidate minority voters. It sounds too Machiavellian for him to come up with but he has a bunch of like-minded yes men who could have put the idea in his ear.

“Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception.”
The Prince

He's right again, of course.

We need the US poll inspectors and the PA militia to monitor to Democrat Big City Vote Manufacturing Facilities. Dems clearly cheated in PA in 2012 and there's no reason to believe the DNC changed their ways

What an irresponsible idiot. You cannot steal an election by any means unless it is very, very, very close.

To him, it is very real
Well this could also be a ploy to get supporters to stalk polling places and attempt to intimidate minority voters. It sounds too Machiavellian for him to come up with but he has a bunch of like-minded yes men who could have put the idea in his ear.

The Prince

"Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception.” - Dem Motto in PA where 59 precincts counted 0 Romney votes for in 2012, that's about as in-your-face obvious blatant Big City Dem Vote Fraud as it gets

Note: Hillary is leading in Pennsylvania by TEN points

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

Got to admit Trump is certainly stating the obvious, not sure why.

When Hillary wins anything we can be sure it was because of cheating and lying, the proof of her deceit is just too overwhelming to see otherwise.

this is what i like about trump, he says these things, he gets the reaction from the libtards; they accuse him of being a conspiracy theorist and then immediately start conjuring up conspiracy theories about him... when will they ever learn? pushing some notion that election fraud is impossible is about the same thing as confessing to it, you see? nothing trump said is unreasonable, and if hillary was smart she would be advising her people similarly as it's the responsible thing to do. public trust is fragile, and we don't want to have to get the supreme court involved in the mess. but never you mind rationality, for trump has spoken, and therefore the libtards must spin and spin until they puke and we all get a laugh.

Trump said that the only way he can lose in Pennsylvania is if there is voter fraud. That's unreasonable as hell, and amounts to a threat of insurrection if he does lose. Not only has he encouraged his voters to intimidate people at the polls, he's set them up with the notion that they've been cheated as the immediate fallback if he loses. This is a dangerous game he's playing, and the people supporting him are making a terrible mistake.
I'm really worried about the divisiveness this sets up if he loses; not an insurrection, necessarily, but definitely a continuation of gridlock and complete inability to compromise and move on. I agree with you that it is not healthy for the country and is a terrible mistake.
If Trump wins, the plantation will riot and burn America down...

If hitlery wins, Americans will revolt....

It just is what it is.....prepare.....
You sound like you're looking forward to it. Or you own a prepper business.
Exactly the kind of person I am worried about.

this is what i like about trump, he says these things, he gets the reaction from the libtards; they accuse him of being a conspiracy theorist and then immediately start conjuring up conspiracy theories about him... when will they ever learn? pushing some notion that election fraud is impossible is about the same thing as confessing to it, you see? nothing trump said is unreasonable, and if hillary was smart she would be advising her people similarly as it's the responsible thing to do. public trust is fragile, and we don't want to have to get the supreme court involved in the mess. but never you mind rationality, for trump has spoken, and therefore the libtards must spin and spin until they puke and we all get a laugh.

Trump said that the only way he can lose in Pennsylvania is if there is voter fraud. That's unreasonable as hell, and amounts to a threat of insurrection if he does lose. Not only has he encouraged his voters to intimidate people at the polls, he's set them up with the notion that they've been cheated as the immediate fallback if he loses. This is a dangerous game he's playing, and the people supporting him are making a terrible mistake.
I'm really worried about the divisiveness this sets up if he loses; not an insurrection, necessarily, but definitely a continuation of gridlock and complete inability to compromise and move on. I agree with you that it is not healthy for the country and is a terrible mistake.

You are right to fear us....

lol.....the pushback is going to make the tea party stuff in 2009 look like a day in wine country. And its long overdue........50% of the country sees progressives aggressively trying to destroy the country. And they are and 50% of the country is at the point of "FUCK YOU!". And I cant wait..........its long, long overdue.

Oh.....and our 50% is not part of the pussy generation ( Clint Eastwood ftmfw)
Go back to your underground bunker. I swear, you sound more like a BLM activist than a Republican. Take a long look at yourself, bud.

"Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception.” - Dem Motto in PA where 59 precincts counted 0 Romney votes for in 2012, that's about as in-your-face obvious blatant Big City Dem Vote Fraud as it gets

"...not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0."

wow.

I would like to see news outlets go into those areas and take pre-election polls and report those results. Would they dare say Hillary leads Trump 100% to 0%?

lol.....the pushback is going to make the tea party stuff in 2009 look like a day in wine country. And its long overdue........50% of the country sees progressives aggressively trying to destroy the country. And they are and 50% of the country is at the point of "FUCK YOU!". And I cant wait..........its long, long overdue.

Oh.....and our 50% is not part of the pussy generation ( Clint Eastwood ftmfw)
Go back to your underground bunker. I swear, you sound more like a BLM activist than a Republican. Take a long look at yourself, bud.

Introspection isn't common among unhinged populists.

To him, it is very real

The Prince

Yep, it is suspicious. I suggest we (actually you) do a study. First move to Philadelphia and rent a room in the inner city, one in which Romney got zero votes. Then, register as a Republican (the know Nothing Party won't miss you), and vote for Trump in November. If Trump gets zero votes, as he should, you will have one data point to argue for fraud. Of course if Trump attacks the 47%, even you might vote for HRC.

Fear? no
But think for a minute about what you are really saying. You are going to do what to the other 50% of America that doesn't think like you? What is your "revolt" going to be like? Shoot us? Burn the capital? Arrest all the legislators, military advisors, fire all the professors and university presidents? Why don't you just move to Turkey, where that is already in the works? I think you're a lot of hot air trying to sound all scary and shit.

To him, it is very real

To suggest it's already in the bag because he knows there's cheating going to happen, surely he needs something like evidence, proof etc? Oh, wait, no, the Republicans have never required that.

Fear? no
But think for a minute about what you are really saying. You are going to do what to the other 50% of America that doesn't think like you? What is your "revolt" going to be like? Shoot us? Burn the capital? Arrest all the legislators, military advisors, fire all the professors and university presidents? Why don't you just move to Turkey, where that is already in the works? I think you're a lot of hot air trying to sound all scary and shit.
I am just speaking the truth sweetie..ignore it at your peril, I simply don't give a fuck....

To him, it is very real

The Prince

Yep, it is suspicious. I suggest we (actually you) do a study. First move to Philadelphia and rent a room in the inner city, one in which Romney got zero votes. Then, register as a Republican (the know Nothing Party won't miss you), and vote for Trump in November. If Trump gets zero votes, as he should, you will have one data point to argue for fraud. Of course if Trump attacks the 47%, even you might vote for HRC.
Are you giving free beat downs by terrorists blocking his vote at the ballot box too?

"...not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0."

wow.

I would like to see news outlets go into those areas and take pre-election polls and report those results. Would they dare say Hillary leads Trump 100% to 0%?

Funny the black support for Hillary. After she called their urban youth super predators and said they need brought under her heel, paraphrase. One would think they would look for alternatives, anything but Hillary.

wow.

Funny the black support for Hillary. After she called their urban youth super predators and said they need brought under her heel, paraphrase. One would think they would look for alternatives, anything but Hillary.

Or anything but Trump? You see what that leads you if you're willing to vote for anything but somebody, you'll end up voting for someone like Hillary or Trump.

Note: Hillary is leading in Pennsylvania by TEN points

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

Trump is so full of shit. A Republican presidential candidate has not won Pennsylvania in 28 years.

To him, it is very real

The Prince

Are you giving free beat downs by terrorists blocking his vote at the ballot box too?

My post was in response to, "It sounds too Machiavellian for him to come up with but he has a bunch of like-minded yes men who could have put the idea in his ear". Trump also has some men and women who seem to like his 2nd A. comment too. I could have further elucidated by posting this quote from the same source:

“For it must be noted, that men must either be caressed or else annihilated; they will revenge themselves for small injuries, but cannot do so for great ones; the injury therefore that we do to a man must be such that we need not fear his vengeance.”

Forum List

Back