🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: If Hillary wins Pennsylvania, she cheated

"Never attempt to win by force what can be won by deception.” - Dem Motto in PA where 59 precincts counted 0 Romney votes for in 2012, that's about as in-your-face obvious blatant Big City Dem Vote Fraud as it gets

"...not one contrarian voter in those 59 divisions, where unofficial vote tallies have President Obama outscoring Romney by a combined 19,605 to 0."

wow.

I would like to see news outlets go into those areas and take pre-election polls and report those results. Would they dare say Hillary leads Trump 100% to 0%?

Funny the black support for Hillary. After she called their urban youth super predators and said they need brought under her heel, paraphrase. One would think they would look for alternatives, anything but Hillary.
And it's not even close. Blacks are overwhelmingly repulsed by Republicans. And it is not just the poor, it is blacks and minorities of all economic levels

Based on presidential voting history - it is actually Trump who would have to cheat to win Pennsylvania.

Does sending goon squads to the polls count as cheating?

What "goon squads"? You mean a couple of goofy looking New Black Panthers that were proven to have absolutely no negative impact on voting at that particular polling place? In fact, the Bush Administration even refused to prosecute them.

Based on presidential voting history - it is actually Trump who would have to cheat to win Pennsylvania.

What "goon squads"? You mean a couple of goofy looking New Black Panthers that were proven to have absolutely no negative impact on voting at that particular polling place? In fact, the Bush Administration even refused to prosecute them.

I was referring to Trump's veiled threat to send people to the polls to "make sure other people don't come in and vote five times".

Looked like two young men exercising their second amendment rights

The NRA should be proud

Josef "vote counters > voters " Stalin, Democrats Patron Saint of the Presidental Election

I was referring to Trump's veiled threat to send people to the polls to "make sure other people don't come in and vote five times".

Trump should try providing "credible" proof of anyone voting five times.

Note: Hillary is leading in Pennsylvania by TEN points

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

She will lose it. Working class Roman Catholics who were former industrial workers have no reason to vote Democrat now. Union jobs gone. Democrats like Bill Clinton sold American workers down down.

It's much easier to reduce the number of polling places, especially those close to bus lines, and reduce the days and hours the polls are open. That's legal and sure to prevent those hundreds of millions of fraudulent votes and is off course not cheating.

--saracasm alert--

Donald Trump claims he'll only lose Pennsylvania if there's cheating - CNNPolitics.com

"We're going to watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don't come in and vote five times," he said at a rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania. "If you do that, we're not going to lose. The only way we can lose, in my opinion -- I really mean this, Pennsylvania -- is if cheating goes on."

I'm waiting for trump to come out and say "I think we need to check into Hillary's past games of checkers, I mean no one's checked that as far as I know, I think it's possible, I mean, you don't know, it's possible, if she won a single game of checkers she cheated. There's no way she could win a game of checkers, so, and you can't say one way or the other but seriously, have you ever seen Hillary Clinton win at checkers? I don't think anyone has so you just don't know, but I think, I've heard, that her checker games could have been rigged, much like the election."

Bat --- shite --- cray --- cray
I don't think we need any more evidence that Hillary is the cheating type.

We're just waiting for others in authority to acknowledge that, much less do anything about it.

I surely would not put steering an election past her (although I don't think that will be necessary). Many have done it.

Yes please, explain how that is 'done'.
National media that's in on the fix for Billary helps much.

She will lose it. Working class Roman Catholics who were former industrial workers have no reason to vote Democrat now. Union jobs gone. Democrats like Bill Clinton sold American workers down down.

Only the real dumb ones. The movement by the Republicans, like Scott Walker, to bust unions and eliminate collective bargaining is their policy.

Delusional

What an irresponsible idiot. You cannot steal an election by any means unless it is very, very, very close.
Keep in mind, Trump believes every conspiracy theory he hears

To him, it is very real
Well this could also be a ploy to get supporters to stalk polling places and attempt to intimidate minority voters. It sounds too Machiavellian for him to come up with but he has a bunch of like-minded yes men who could have put the idea in his ear.

I couldn't argue with that, he certainly is using con code word for 'go harm people for me'. Likely in urban areas in Pennsylvania they'll meet up with Black Panthers at polling places making sure there isn't any intimidation for minority voters.
" He is using code..." you are a fucking dummy. Does not take much for Billary machine to dupe you eh sheep.

Voter fraud isn't the issue here, at least as far as I'm concerned. Their claims seem ridiculous, but even if they are all true, it doesn't justify what he's doing. What I find irresponsible, possibly criminally so, is priming his followers with the certainty that if he does lose it will be because he was cheated out of it by the opposition.

Delusional
Oh, and I forgot about Eastern Orthodox voters as well.

I'm waiting for trump to come out and say "I think we need to check into Hillary's past games of checkers, I mean no one's checked that as far as I know, I think it's possible, I mean, you don't know, it's possible, if she won a single game of checkers she cheated. There's no way she could win a game of checkers, so, and you can't say one way or the other but seriously, have you ever seen Hillary Clinton win at checkers? I don't think anyone has so you just don't know, but I think, I've heard, that her checker games could have been rigged, much like the election."

Bat --- shite --- cray --- cray
I don't think we need any more evidence that Hillary is the cheating type.

We're just waiting for others in authority to acknowledge that, much less do anything about it.

I surely would not put steering an election past her (although I don't think that will be necessary). Many have done it.

Yes please, explain how that is 'done'.
National media that's in on the fix for Billary helps much.

The national media are a reflection of their audience and advertising dollars. I doubt Fox News is fixed for Hillary. Do you?

Voter fraud isn't the issue here, at least as far as I'm concerned. Their claims seem ridiculous, but even if they are all true, it doesn't justify what he's doing. What I find irresponsible, possibly criminally so, is priming his followers with the certainty that if he does lose it will be because he was cheated out of it by the opposition.
He has been. The fix is in by Wasington DC establishment and liberal media. Wake up.

He has been. The fix is in by Wasington DC establishment and liberal media. Wake up.
The fix is in from people who will not support a batshit crazy candidate

Forum List

Back