Trump ignores those who died defending democracy again!

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Trump, Pence miss Veterans Day observance at Arlington Cemetery
President Trump is spending Monday at the White House and had no plans to visit Arlington National Cemetery in northern Virginia as America observes the Veterans Day holiday.
The White House announced a so-called travel lid at 10 a.m. ET, meaning that the president is not expected to hold any public events or leave the executive mansion.
Trump returned to Washington on Sunday evening after a weekend in France, where he attended events commemorating the 100th anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I. The president paid tribute earlier in the day to U.S. and allied soldiers killed in the so-called "war to end all wars."

I didn't check the weather in Washington DC or the Arlington Cemetery. Was it raining?
What's up with this guy?
After embarrassing himself and America on Saturday on the 100th Anniversary of the end of World War l and tribute of those who died fighting for freedom. He does another act of disrespect towards American heroes, who gave their lives for their country and millions of veterans.
I guess the only time Trump looks fondly on our troops, is when it's a for a political stunt..

Last edited:
President Trump is spending Monday at the White House and had no plans to visit Arlington National Cemetery in northern Virginia as America observes the Veterans Day holiday.
The White House announced a so-called travel lid at 10 a.m. ET, meaning that the president is not expected to hold any public events or leave the executive mansion.
Trump returned to Washington on Sunday evening after a weekend in France, where he attended events commemorating the 100th anniversary of the armistice that ended World War I. The president paid tribute earlier in the day to U.S. and allied soldiers killed in the so-called "war to end all wars."

I didn't check the weather in Washington DC or the Arlington Cemetery. Was it raining?
What's up with this guy?
After embarrassing himself and America on Saturday on the 100th Anniversary of the end of World War l and tribute of those who died fighting for freedom. He does another act of disrespect towards American heroes, who gave their lives for their country and millions of veterans.
I guess the only time Trump looks fondly on our troops, is when it's a for a political stunts..

He clearly doesn't think the military is worth enough votes in the EC.

He is simply unpresidential, in every manner.... it's sickening and very sad to have such an awful, awful, awful person holding that once looked up to position... a complete embarrassment to the Nation... may he suffer endlessly, when he gets thrown in to the Lake of Fire, and please Lord, let your will be done, soon! amen!

What's up with this guy?
I guess the only time Trump looks fondly on our troops, is when it's a for a political stunt..
Perhaps the wicked witch of the west, melts when water gets on him?

Last edited:

What's up with this guy?
C’mon, he was too busy combing his hair and tweeting. A man has priorities, ya know.

giphy.gif

On the flip side, we all know how the right would have excoriated Obama had his administration skipped Arlington, skipped the WWI commemoration, and implored a state counting votes to dump overseas votes from the military.

He is simply unpresidential, in every manner.... it's sickening and very sad to have such an awful, awful, awful person holding that once looked up to position... a complete embarrassment to the Nation... may he suffer endlessly, when he gets thrown in to the Lake of Fire, and please Lord, let your will be done, soon! amen!

When get a cold, your nose runs or gets blocked up, perhaps you feel a little bad.

Trump is the same. The US has a bad illness and Trump is the symptom of that.

What's up with this guy?
10977_7ca5eb06feca2d4d2029ef99de456a25.jpg

What's up with this guy?
I guess the only time Trump looks fondly on our troops, is when it's a for a political stunts..

He clearly doesn't think the military is worth enough votes in the EC.
Well, knowingly or not, he's suggested cutting military voters out of the Florida election.

Forum List

Back