Trump: I’m not running against sleepy joe I’m running against the left wing media

Biden has no chance of winning if they reported the news. The unbelievable job trump has done ( and I’m no trumper)

trump is right he’s running against the communist media. The jewish media

View attachment 336991

As opposed to if they don't report the news?? Good Luck with this narrative. I'm surprised, this is lame even for Trump. He usually doesn't back down from a fight. He knows he isn't running against the media. He's just hoping he can make it about that. Biden is leading him in all but three swing states and as I understand it, Biden hasn't even left his basement! LOL.

And you believe polls lol ... like I tell everyone that plantings up polls give me the name of the data managers that collect the poll data.. just give me on name..

Drop down boxes are your friends.
President Trump Job Approval | Election Other | RealClearPolitics

No the data managers names.. can you read? Lol

LOL. For real? Can't even look at the menu bar and click on it?
OK. I give up. Trump is an unstoppable force and an immovable object...wait...nevermind, that's his night Quarter Pounder with Cheese...and his intestines as a result. :)
All that being said, sitting here a little less than 6 months before the election..I like Biden's chances.

So you have no name? You know why you have no name? Because they are all run by left wing loonies lol

Hate to be a nit picker, some one should tell him he is running against Biden, the media like everyone else only get one vote per person no mater where they work.

Yeah, but the point is how much the media is influencing hearts and minds. Biden shouldn't even be within shouting distance of Trump in the polls, the guy is a joke.
We don't know. All we know of what polls say is what the democrat controlled press tells us. We had the very same situation in 2016 when the polls had a Hillary landslide. It couldn't have been true. We were just told and told again.

Damn little coming from the media is true.

Biden has no chance of winning if they reported the news. The unbelievable job trump has done ( and I’m no trumper)

View attachment 336991

As opposed to if they don't report the news?? Good Luck with this narrative. I'm surprised, this is lame even for Trump. He usually doesn't back down from a fight. He knows he isn't running against the media. He's just hoping he can make it about that. Biden is leading him in all but three swing states and as I understand it, Biden hasn't even left his basement! LOL.

And you believe polls lol ... like I tell everyone that plantings up polls give me the name of the data managers that collect the poll data.. just give me on name..

Take your pick. It took about 30 seconds for me to find the one for Quinipiac.

Lol can you read? I said data managers! The ppl that collect the data,, harvest poll numbers.. give me some names

View attachment 336991

OK. I give up. Trump is an unstoppable force and an immovable object...wait...nevermind, that's his night Quarter Pounder with Cheese...and his intestines as a result. :)
All that being said, sitting here a little less than 6 months before the election..I like Biden's chances.

So you have no name? You know why you have no name? Because they are all run by left wing loonies lol

Must...click...on...menu...otherwise...only...have...right..wing...talking..point...gasp....:)

View attachment 336991

Must...click...on...menu...otherwise...only...have...right..wing...talking..point...gasp....:)

I ask for a data managers name you give me a name of a poll lol .. NAMES PLEASE HEHEE

One of the hallmarks of fascist regimes is their attacks on the free press. Fascists despise the free press.

The rank anti-semitism of the OP reinforces that fact.
Yep....communists hate Jews.

View attachment 336991

The MSM is at least 90% negative on President Trump. Take your own sample of evening network news and prove it to yourself. Obviously leave out Fox since their evening programs are near 90% positive on President Trump. All the rest of them are constantly beating the drum "TRUMP BAD TRUMP BAD TRUMP BAD".

One of the hallmarks of fascist regimes is their attacks on the free press. Fascists despise the free press.

Yep....communists hate Jews.
There are lots of communists. We have the democrat alliance with Chinese communists. They throw out Jews as a smoke screen. The real war is agsinst Christians. Democrats will arrest Jews practicing their religion as Chicom Deblasio did but the real war is against Christians.

View attachment 336991

Lol can you read? I said data managers! The ppl that collect the data,, harvest poll numbers.. give me some names

Stupid, Google it.

View attachment 336991

Stupid, Google it.

Lol how can you trust these polls if you don’t know the loon who’s collecting the data?

Trump is running against himself. If he would stop lying so much every day much of the negative press would be reduced. No one can seriously expect the media to ignore his lying. They would be derelict if they did not report a portion of his daily lies.

Blaming left-wing media is a gross distortion. Trump's most serious media opponent currently are conservative Republican groups promoting a steady flow of mocking and embarrassing ads challenging Trump's competence and leadership, his character, and honesty.

O hated the press too. It'll take awhile to clean that stench and stain.

View attachment 336991

tRump is running against his own piss-poor record.

And he's losing.

History is recording the greatest administration this country has ever freaking seen wow

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

History is recording the greatest administration this country has ever freaking seen wow

LOL...you mean, the worst President this country has ever elected? More corrupt than the U.S. Grant admin and more incompetent than...well, any admin in the 30 years before Lincoln??
Yep. That guy. Case in point. El Prez from my home state...Franklin Pierce...jeez...

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

LOL...you mean, the worst President this country has ever elected? More corrupt than the U.S. Grant admin and more incompetent than...well, any admin in the 30 years before Lincoln??
Yep. That guy. Case in point. El Prez from my home state...Franklin Pierce...jeez...

Not what history is recording sorry buddy, Trump is getting more investments and jobs during this pandemic than Obama ever did in his eight years Democrats are a
pathetic party

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

Not what history is recording sorry buddy, Trump is getting more investments and jobs during this pandemic than Obama ever did in his eight years Democrats are a
pathetic party

Lol, what planet do you live on, anyway?

Forum List

Back