Trump: I’m not running against sleepy joe I’m running against the left wing media

Biden has no chance of winning if they reported the news. The unbelievable job trump has done ( and I’m no trumper)

trump is right he’s running against the communist media. The jewish media

View attachment 336991

tRump is running against his own piss-poor record.

And he's losing.

History is recording the greatest administration this country has ever freaking seen wow

Lol, no.

Just no.

Umm ok lol

Biden has no chance of winning if they reported the news. The unbelievable job trump has done ( and I’m no trumper)

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

History is recording the greatest administration this country has ever freaking seen wow

LOL...you mean, the worst President this country has ever elected? More corrupt than the U.S. Grant admin and more incompetent than...well, any admin in the 30 years before Lincoln??
Yep. That guy. Case in point. El Prez from my home state...Franklin Pierce...jeez...

Not what history is recording sorry buddy, Trump is getting more investments and jobs during this pandemic than Obama ever did in his eight years Democrats are a
pathetic party

Lol, what planet do you live on, anyway?

Planet earth America where Republicans winning all the elections because history is recording the greatest time in American history because of Republican policy

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

LOL...you mean, the worst President this country has ever elected? More corrupt than the U.S. Grant admin and more incompetent than...well, any admin in the 30 years before Lincoln??
Yep. That guy. Case in point. El Prez from my home state...Franklin Pierce...jeez...

Not what history is recording sorry buddy, Trump is getting more investments and jobs during this pandemic than Obama ever did in his eight years Democrats are a
pathetic party

Planet earth America where Republicans winning all the elections because history is recording the greatest time in American history because of Republican policy

Lol, that may be what they're telling you but......

He didn't say he was "running against the left wing media". He said he was running against do-nothing democrats and their partners in the fake news media.

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

pathetic party

Just facts, unemployment number pre pandemic, economic numbers, new trade deals, immigration, the wall, black unemployment, strong military ,space force, draining the swap.. absolutely incredible! Wow was he sent from god ?

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

pathetic party

Just facts, unemployment number pre pandemic, economic numbers, new trade deals, immigration, the wall, black unemployment, strong military ,space force, draining the swap.. absolutely incredible! Wow was he sent from god ?

Continued trends, until.he fucked them up.

The wall is a billion dollar boondoggle, most folks known this.

What trade deals?

The space force with no space vehicle. A laughable proposition.

As fa as draining the swamp? You're completely delusional.

Continued trends
Lol hahha 30 hour a week shake shack jobs? November 2016 trump had more investors then obama
Did in 8 years, higher wages, more jobs, more investments, absolutely amazing

mean while democrats are begging daddy trump for bailouts because not one of your states can balance their budgets haha. What a bunch of loser.. thank
God for trump unbelievable times! Wow history is
Recording the greatest aDministration this country has ever seen

Continued trends
Lol hahha 30 hour a week shake shack jobs? November 2016 trump had more investors then obama

mean while democrats are begging daddy trump for bailouts because not one of your states can balance their budgets haha. What a bunch of loser.. thank
More investors?

What the fuck do you think that means?

BTW, the jobs were mostly minimum wage crap, otherwise everyone wouldn't be broke after a just a few weeks.

One of the hallmarks of fascist regimes is their attacks on the free press. Fascists despise the free press.

The rank anti-semitism of the OP reinforces that fact.

We have no free press. They are clearly I the dems corner. Open your eyes.

Continued trends

More investors?

BTW, the jobs were mostly minimum wage crap, otherwise everyone wouldn't be broke after a just a few weeks.
Cool story win an election on your democrat records lol hahahha losers haha

Continued trends

More investors?

Look at you lying to yourself with the minimum wage "burger flipper" thingy.

Continued trends

More investors?

DeomcratIC. And we will.

Next time you might try this thing I've heard about called punctuation. It's all the rage lately.

Continued trends

More investors?

Look at you lying to yourself with the minimum wage "burger flipper" thingy.
Who's lying? Post up some proof of you assertions.

Trump is running against himself. If he would stop lying so much every day much of the negative press would be reduced. No one can seriously expect the media to ignore his lying. They would be derelict if they did not report a portion of his daily lies.

Blaming left-wing media is a gross distortion. Trump's most serious media opponent currently are conservative Republican groups promoting a steady flow of mocking and embarrassing ads challenging Trump's competence and leadership, his character, and honesty.

Then explain why the media did the same to both Bushes and Reagan?

Continued trends

More investors?

DeomcratIC. And we will.

Next time you might try this thing I've heard about called punctuation. It's all the rage lately.
AINT no one voting for your failed party haha old white men baba

Let's be honest here, Kiddies! Joe Biden is another AWFUL candidate put up by the DNC! He's been running for President since the Watergate hearings and has continually had to abandon his campaigns because he's done or said something that showed how stupid he really is!

The Democrats are desperate to keep the nation's economy on lockdown for as long as they possibly can because they know it's the only way that Biden will ever beat Trump.

I think that strategy is going to back fire on them however because it's going to become more and more obvious as we move through the summer that States with Republican leadership are in much better shape than States with Democratic leadership and people in those Democratically controlled States are going to start asking themselves why they ever elected politicians that care more about gaining political power than they do about their constituents! If those Red States are booming by the end of the summer and Blue ones are still starting their recovery then Democrats are going to have some explaining to do! Just my opinion though...

President Trump is not only running against the Left wing media....he is running against the whole darn Swamp!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP! :clap:

GOD BLESS ALL PATRIOTS!:clap:

View attachment 336991

And he's losing.

pathetic party

It was planned.

Forum List

Back