Trump Impeachment hurt Biden and helped Trump

The only question left is how will the DNC will screw Bernie to hand the nomination to Bloomberg.

'I Will Win': What It Would Mean For Biden To Lose South Carolina

The Trump Impeachment exposed more about Biden and it shows in the continuing primaries. Meanwhile, Trump is enjoying popularity spikes among his base and independents like Clinton and Obama did.

Very true...

Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler believed the Impeachment would help get Trump booted in November and get them the Senate but it seem it might cost them the House, and never getting the Senate and Oval Office...

Demon shot themselves but their voters will make excuses as usual...

The Trump Impeachment exposed more about Biden and it shows in the continuing primaries. Meanwhile, Trump is enjoying popularity spikes among his base and independents like Clinton and Obama did.

Very true...

Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler believed the Impeachment would help get Trump booted in November and get them the Senate but it seem it might cost them the House, and never getting the Senate and Oval Office...

Getting Biden out of the way helps them get the Senate. Biden is too boring and weak to bring out a bunch of voters to help the down ballot.

Very true...

Getting Biden out of the way helps them get the Senate. Biden is too boring and weak to bring out a bunch of voters to help the down ballot.
Boring???

Listening to him is a hoot!!!

2811620-1613779424-GIF-A.gif

Very true...

Question:

Do you believe Sanders is going to help win down Ballot Seats?

I am asking about Sanders because no other candidate has a chance at this point winning the nomination!

Question:

I am asking about Sanders because no other candidate has a chance at this point winning the nomination!

Yes, I do actually. Sanders is the only Dem candidate that brings any excitement and energy to his supporters. I think Sanders can bring out the 18-30 vote like nobody has for decades. I really do not think he can beat Trump, but I do think he gives the Dems the best chance to take back the Senate.

Question:

Yes, I do actually. Sanders is the only Dem candidate that brings any excitement and energy to his supporters. I think Sanders can bring out the 18-30 vote like nobody has for decades. I really do not think he can beat Trump, but I do think he gives the Dems the best chance to take back the Senate.

Well I disagree Gator because I believe Bernie is a Russian plant that the GOP are praying win the nomination.

Remember Trump is not really running against anyone, so ask yourself how many of Bernie voters are Trump voters rigging the system by crossing over?

Take back the Senate.:laughing0301:
Dems will be extremely lucky if they can even keep the House after the last 2 years .
Well I disagree Gator because I believe Bernie is a Russian plant that the GOP are praying win the nomination.

Remember Trump is not really running against anyone, so ask yourself how many of Bernie voters are Trump voters rigging the system by crossing over?
Bernie, the Russian plant.:icon_rolleyes::lmao:

bernie_sanders_arrested_1963_chicago_tribune.jpg

Forum List

Back