🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

and you can spin at your leisure Happy . And by the way , anything that TRUMP can do to get a rise outa 'jebito' bush is ok with me . Trump is doing pretty good work on the mind and nerves of old 'jebito' !! I hope that Mr. Trump continues with his good works Happy !! --------- Go Trump !!

and you can spin at your leisure Happy . And by the way , anything that TRUMP can do to get a rise outa 'jebito' bush is ok with me . Trump is doing pretty good work on the mind and nerves of old 'jebito' !! I hope that Mr. Trump continues with his good works Happy !! --------- Go Trump !!

I'm not spinning. There is no other way you can take Trump's comment other than him blaming Bush for 9/11. So, if you agree with Trump then you should probably agree that every time someone claimed Bush kept us safe would have to be a lie. That's your choice to make and there is no reason to feel obligated for me to agree with you.

However I bet you want that cake and eat it too.

if Trump said that 'gwb' was pres at the time of 9-11 he is correct Happy .

if Trump said that 'gwb' was pres at the time of 9-11 he is correct Happy .

You keep going between (paraphrasing) "Trump should say anything he can to beat Jeb Bush" to "Trump only factually stated that Bush was President during 9/11".

The fact is Trump implied GWB is responsible for 9/11. You can squirm all you want, that's what he did. Stop playing stupid fucking games and take responsibility for who you support for President.

I think the reasonable conservative response to this thread should be "Yeah, but this red headed clown is a birther" but many of these asshats here are either birthers themselves or will end up voting for Trump, if not both

....probably both. You're right.

I think the reasonable conservative response to this thread should be "Yeah, but this red headed clown is a birther" but many of these asshats here are either birthers themselves or will end up voting for Trump, if not both

....probably both. You're right.

However, most of these clowns also defend GWB and as evidenced in this thread, they are unable to reconcile.

implied , big deal , TRUMP used actual words , I think he said , gwb was pres on 9-11 . Take that any way you like and i'll report the actual words that were said Happy . Boy , you are getting worked up about this . Are you a 'jebito' buddy or maybe you are 'jorge' bush EHH Happy ??

implied , big deal , TRUMP used actual words , I think he said , gwb was pres on 9-11 . Take that any way you like and i'll report the actual words that were said Happy . Boy , you are getting worked up about this . Are you a 'jebito' buddy or maybe you are 'jorge' bush EHH ??

Not worked up, I find it interesting that Trump can blame Bush for 9/11 and all the little birthers fall in line even if they voted/supported and defended Bush for the previous decade or more.

I'm reluctant to DIRECTLY blame GWB for 9-11 (although I am not sure about Dick-face Cheney)......However, there was that infamous PDB about the imminent threat, and for those that contend that no one "imagined" that planes could be used as missiles, I offer this:

In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.

Look bottom line is this: There WAS negligence by the Bush administration, and for Jeb to state that his brother kept us safe, the addendum should be AFTER the horrific attack of 9-11.

Has anyone wondered what right wingers would be saying had Obama (the Kenyan-Muslim-Marxist) been president on 9-11-2001?

Obama was President for the largely forgotten Boston Bombing and for the Benghazi "video" attack that just so happened to occur on 9/11

Obama was President for the largely forgotten Boston Bombing and for the Benghazi "video" attack that just so happened to occur on 9/11

Correct......
SO, following THAT "logic", Jeb and most right wingers are equally wrong when stating that GWB "kept us safe."

like I said , I voted for 'gwb' at his first election . Didn't vote for him on his second run . 'gwb' and family like immigration so he and jebito , roobio don't get my vote this time . None of the rinos get my vote . Only one to get my vote this time is either Trump or Ted Cruz . Other than those 2 my vote goes to the dem enemy Happy .

I'm reluctant to DIRECTLY blame GWB for 9-11 (although I am not sure about Dick-face Cheney)......However, there was that infamous PDB about the imminent threat, and for those that contend that no one "imagined" that planes could be used as missiles, I offer this:

In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.

Look bottom line is this: There WAS negligence by the Bush administration, and for Jeb to state that his brother kept us safe, the addendum should be AFTER the horrific attack of 9-11.

Has anyone wondered what right wingers would be saying had Obama (the Kenyan-Muslim-Marxist) been president on 9-11-2001?

Bush was president for the whole not finding WMDs...stupid fucking war thing while Obama was there when Osama was taken out but that's also not what this thread is about.

Trump blamed Bush for 9/11, happy primary day.

you sound like a young guy Happy , youngsters are going to inherit years and years , maybe generations of war . ------ just saying !!

like I said , I voted for 'gwb' at his first election . Didn't vote for him on his second run . 'gwb' and family like immigration so he and jebito , roobio don't get my vote this time . None of the rinos get my vote . Only one to get my vote this time is either Trump or Ted Cruz . Other than those 2 my vote goes to the dem enemy Happy .

Right, like I said before. You are going to vote for the GOP candidate who accused the previous GOP President that he is responsible for 9/11 who just happens to be campaigning against his brother. Why is that so difficult to admit?

you sound like a young guy Happy , youngsters are going to inherit years and years , maybe generations of war . ------ just saying !!

I'm only bringing you news of what Trump said, do with it what you will, but don't make excuses.

so , read it and weep Happy , Trump says in this article that 'gwb' was pres when the trade towers came down . Trump says that 'gwb' was pres when 9-11 happened . All Trumps statements in the article are correct Happy !! --------- Go TRUMP !!

so , read it and weep Happy , Trump says in this article that 'gwb' was pres when the trade towers came down . Trump says that 'gwb' was pres when 9-11 happened . All Trumps statements in the article are correct Happy !! --------- Go TRUMP !!

From your link:

“I think I have a bigger heart than all of them. I think I’m much more competent than all of them. When you talk about George Bush, I mean — say what you want — the World Trade Center came down during his time.”

Bloomberg’s Stephanie Ruhle then interrupted and said Trump couldn’t blame Bush for the attacks that left nearly 3,000 Americans dead.

“He was president, OK? Don’t blame him or don’t blame him, but he was president. The World Trade Center came down during his reign. If you look at Sandy Hook, those people are still begging for help. It’s a disaster.”

Yeah, Trump was only narrating 2001 and not blaming anyone. [/sarcasm]

Forum List

Back