🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

Before right wingers attack this thread and (as the moron deltex has) take it into another direction......Lets agree that there was little to no criticism of GWB over 9-11........the criticisms began with his decision to lie to us into a war ON Iraq.

Before right wingers attack this thread and (as the moron deltex has) take it into another direction......Lets agree that there was little to no criticism of GWB over 9-11........the criticisms began with his decision to lie to us into a war ON Iraq.

I mostly agree. I think at one time there probably should have been more of a debate as to how rapidly the executive office should respond to threats from al Qaeda, much of that was covered in the 9/11 report.

Bush went south with Iraq. We are still paying for that fiasco. In the meantime the front runner of the GOP race is all to happy to go after GWB and I'm going to guess the GOP will be just fine with it even though they've defended Bush for a decade.

Just as Obabble lied us out of a victory in Iraq.
yo gnat...blaming bush for what happened on his watch, and Obabble for what happened on his IS the same direction. GFY.

yo gnat...blaming bush for what happened on his watch, and Obabble for what happened on his IS the same direction. GFY.

Once again. This thread is about the GOP frontrunner commenting on the last GOP President's responsibility to 9/11. Take your off topic shit elsewhere.

Hey, moron, don't you have some cross burning event to attend?

Once again. This thread is about the GOP frontrunner commenting on the last GOP President's responsibility to 9/11. Take your off topic shit elsewhere.
You wouldn't know off topic shit from that brown crease in your undies, Gertrude.

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.
I wonder if there was all this "throwing it up in his face" at the time?

You wouldn't know off topic shit from that brown crease in your undies, Gertrude.

I do and it's you. Obama has nothing to do with this thread. It's kind of obvious. At least you didn't bring up FDR, that was another clown.

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.
I wonder if there was all this "throwing it up in his face" at the time?

You should research that. DId any of FDR's primary rivals bring up Pearl Harbor. The answer is NO, for obvious reasons.

I do find some sort of parallel between "blaming or not blaming" GWB for 9-11, and "blaming or not blaming" Obama (and Clinton) for Benghazi.

I do and it's you. Obama has nothing to do with this thread. It's kind of obvious. At least you didn't bring up FDR, that was another clown.
What's obvious is that if you can blame/ hold accountable one president for what happened on his watch, you can blame them all. Is that clear? And I named no one.

I do find some sort of parallel between "blaming or not blaming" GWB for 9-11, and "blaming or not blaming" Obama (and Clinton) for Benghazi.

I think the reasonable conservative response to this thread should be "Yeah, but this red headed clown is a birther" but many of these asshats here are either birthers themselves or will end up voting for Trump, if not both.

sure , statement I heard is factually correct , 'gwb' was the president at the time . Not 'bushs' fault but he was the pres and I have no problem with what I heard Trump say . Didn't look at link --- Go TRUMP !!

He's blaming Bush for not protecting us on 9/11 as a dig at Jeb Bush. That's Trump, you can redefine what he is saying, but he's blaming GWB. I don't think even most Democrat candidates tread into that territory.
you are the guy trying to redefine , not me . 'gwb' was pres at the time of the attack and i think that that's ALL that Trump said . In other news Trump prefers people that aren't caught by the enemy Happy . Go Trump!!

I think it's quite obvious that Trump was attacking the Bushs regarding 9/11, there is no other conclusion to make. Why would Trump even bring it up? Was he in the context free zone? He was attacking Jeb's brother.

He also said this: “Your brother’s administration gave us Barack Obama, because it was such a disaster, those last three months, that Abraham Lincoln couldn’t have been elected,”

Clearly Trump is not a fan of the last Conservative President.
GOOD Happy , I didn't like him either , I only voted for 'gwb' one time at his first run . 'gwb' like all the rest of the 'bushs' are rinos rather than conservative . Anyway , attack all the 'bushs' and its ok with me , makes me smile Happy !! Go Trump !!

What's obvious is that if you can blame/ hold accountable one president for what happened on his watch, you can blame them all. Is that clear? And I named no one.

Once again, your argument is with Trump.

sure , statement I heard is factually correct , 'gwb' was the president at the time . Not 'bushs' fault but he was the pres and I have no problem with what I heard Trump say . Didn't look at link --- Go TRUMP !!

He's blaming Bush for not protecting us on 9/11 as a dig at Jeb Bush. That's Trump, you can redefine what he is saying, but he's blaming GWB. I don't think even most Democrat candidates tread into that territory.
you are the guy trying to redefine , not me . 'gwb' was pres at the time of the attack and i think that that's ALL that Trump said . In other news Trump prefers people that aren't caught by the enemy Happy . Go Trump!!

I think it's quite obvious that Trump was attacking the Bushs regarding 9/11, there is no other conclusion to make. Why would Trump even bring it up? Was he in the context free zone? He was attacking Jeb's brother.

He also said this: “Your brother’s administration gave us Barack Obama, because it was such a disaster, those last three months, that Abraham Lincoln couldn’t have been elected,”

GOOD Happy , I didn't like him either , I only voted for 'gwb' one time at his first run . 'gwb' like all the rest of the 'bushs' are rinos rather than conservative . Anyway , attack all the 'bushs' and its ok with me , makes me smile Happy !! Go Trump !!

OK, so you blame Bush for 9/11.

OK, so you blame Bush for 9/11 naw , that's not the issue if Trump said that 'gwb' was pres at the time that the towers fell . Its true , gwb was pres on 9-11 Happy !!

naw , bush was simply pres when 9-11 happened Happy !! Nothing more , nothing less !!

Forum List

Back