🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

so what , I think that gwb was a disaster but not because of his being pres on 9-11 or because the trade towers came down . gwb was a disaster because he never sealed the southern border . He never stopped illegal aliens and gwb was a disaster because he never built a huge wall at the southern border Happy . Yeah , gwb was a disaster , jebito will be MORE of a disaster Happy !!

so what , I think that gwb was a disaster but not because of his being pres on 9-11 or because the trade towers came down . gwb was a disaster because he never sealed the southern border . He never stopped illegal aliens and gwb was a disaster because he never built a huge wall at the southern border Happy . Yeah , gwb was a disaster , jebito will be MORE of a disaster Happy !!

You're kind of lost. Who gives two shits what you think about GWB? This is about Trump.

gwb was pres when the towers fell Happy , gwb was pres on 9-11 Happy .

You're kind of lost. Who gives two shits what you think about GWB? This is about Trump.
you are funny Happy and you get a funny award [see your last post] . --------- As I said , Trump said that 'gwb ' was pres on 9-11 and that's all that he and I said . My article that I linked proves my points . You can use your female intuition and emotion to figure out what Trump meant but I'll stick to what Donald Trump actually said Happy !!

you are funny Happy and you get a funny award [see your last post] . --------- As I said , Trump said that 'gwb ' was pres on 9-11 and that's all that he and I said . My article that I linked proves my points . You can use your female intuition and emotion to figure out what Trump meant but I'll stick to what Donald Trump actually said Happy !!

I quoted your link. Trump did much more than state factually that Bush was President when 9/11 happened. He at least in part blamed him for it. It's as clear as day. Go ahead, quote again the part of the article that I quoted and try to come ot a different conclusion.

like I said , use you female intuition and emotion , I'll stick to TRUMPS actual words Happy !!

During the debate Jeb defended GW saying he kept America safe . 9/11 came to mind when he said that.

Truth is the worst attack did happen on his watch .

It sure. Trying to give him a pass is bull.

I do find some sort of parallel between "blaming or not blaming" GWB for 9-11, and "blaming or not blaming" Obama (and Clinton) for Benghazi.

I think the reasonable conservative response to this thread should be "Yeah, but this red headed clown is a birther" but many of these asshats here are either birthers themselves or will end up voting for Trump, if not both.
I will stay home if Trump gets the nom.

I do find some sort of parallel between "blaming or not blaming" GWB for 9-11, and "blaming or not blaming" Obama (and Clinton) for Benghazi.

I think the reasonable conservative response to this thread should be "Yeah, but this red headed clown is a birther" but many of these asshats here are either birthers themselves or will end up voting for Trump, if not both.
I will stay home if Trump gets the nom.

Credible. I don't blame you.

I'm reluctant to DIRECTLY blame GWB for 9-11 (although I am not sure about Dick-face Cheney)......However, there was that infamous PDB about the imminent threat, and for those that contend that no one "imagined" that planes could be used as missiles, I offer this:

In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.

Look bottom line is this: There WAS negligence by the Bush administration, and for Jeb to state that his brother kept us safe, the addendum should be AFTER the horrific attack of 9-11.

Has anyone wondered what right wingers would be saying had Obama (the Kenyan-Muslim-Marxist) been president on 9-11-2001?

Obama was President for the largely forgotten Boston Bombing and for the Benghazi "video" attack that just so happened to occur on 9/11

Bush was president for the whole not finding WMDs...stupid fucking war thing while Obama was there when Osama was taken out but that's also not what this thread is about.

Trump blamed Bush for 9/11, happy primary day.

Are you calling John Kerry a liar? Kerry said Bush lost 380 tons of WMD at al Qaqaa, so which is it?

Screen_Shot_2015-10-16_at_4.35.20_PM.png

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.

Bush was warned something like this might happen. What he could have done was commit resources to the CIA and other covert operations to mitigate the risk. What he could have done was incentivize other nations to keep tabs on bad actors in their borders.

But what did he do?

Piss off the Chinese.
Piss off the Russians.

And cut taxes on the rich.

Priorities man, priorities.

I'm reluctant to DIRECTLY blame GWB for 9-11 (although I am not sure about Dick-face Cheney)......However, there was that infamous PDB about the imminent threat, and for those that contend that no one "imagined" that planes could be used as missiles, I offer this:

In July 2001 at the G8 summit in Genoa, anti-aircraft missile batteries were installed following a report that terrorists would try to crash a plane to kill George Bush and other world leaders.

Look bottom line is this: There WAS negligence by the Bush administration, and for Jeb to state that his brother kept us safe, the addendum should be AFTER the horrific attack of 9-11.

Has anyone wondered what right wingers would be saying had Obama (the Kenyan-Muslim-Marxist) been president on 9-11-2001?

Obama was President for the largely forgotten Boston Bombing and for the Benghazi "video" attack that just so happened to occur on 9/11

Bush was president for the whole not finding WMDs...stupid fucking war thing while Obama was there when Osama was taken out but that's also not what this thread is about.

Trump blamed Bush for 9/11, happy primary day.

Are you calling John Kerry a liar? Kerry said Bush lost 380 tons of WMD at al Qaqaa, so which is it?

Explosives, not WMD. You guys are so clueless.

Forum List

Back