🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.

If you want to blame Pearl Harbor on FDR, that's fine, who cares? Not the same century,not the same intelligence gathering capabilities and in the meantime GOP front runner Donald J. Trump is blaming the gold standard of "kept us safe" for 9/11. I guess you agree, Bush is at least somewhat responsible.
I refuse to use hindsight to second guess people nor was I claiming Bush was somewhat responsible for 9-11 I was stating that using hindsight to critcize people is way to easy. I would like to see anyone honestly and I can not emphasize the word honestly enough claim if they were President in 2001 and was looking at that same intelligence they would have been able to predict and prevent 9-11.
O RLLY? :eusa_eh:

Links are on the page:
Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the President's Daily Brief prepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda 36 days before the September 11, 2001 attacks.[1]

Last edited:
Hey, he finally got one right.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...gests-george-bush-failed-to-stop-911-attacks/

“When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time,” Mr. Trump said.
Trump is right:

dtqf.png

guno

Last edited:
Just BAIT for boneheads like my friends Happy and YOU Carbineer . It got you people talking about the good Mr. Trump and Trump just speaks the facts that , hey , gwb was president when 9-11 happened . jebito's ears tingle , all the bushs are annoyed , the story is in the news and its just publicity and is 100 percent accurate . Heck , I think that the BAIT was taken 100 percent by the O.P. named Happy . Trumps factual words worked pretty good in my opinion and his words are true .

Just BAIT for boneheads like my friends Happy and YOU Carbineer . It got you people talking about the good Mr. Trump and Trump just speaks the facts that , hey , gwb was president when 9-11 happened . jebito's ears tingle , all the bushs are annoyed , the story is in the news and its just publicity and is 100 percent accurate . Heck , I think that the BAIT was taken 100 percent by the O.P. named Happy . Trumps factual words worked pretty good in my opinion and his words are true .

None of what you said belongs in the context of making a point.

You: "he didn't blame Bush for 9/11, he only blamed Bush for 9/11 so people would accuse him of blaming Bush for 9/11".

I mean , look at TRUMPS accomplishments . He will soon be hosting Sat Night Live and there are immigrant groups that are pizzed by that . He got 'nbc' to modify to his debate demands , Carson also agreed and signed the letter . And then this little 'gwb' brouhaha . Trump is doing good and is always in the news Carbineer !!

I mean , look at TRUMPS accomplishments . He will soon be hosting Sat Night Live and there are immigrant groups that are pizzed by that . He got 'nbc' to modify to his debate demands , Carson also agreed and signed the letter . And then this little 'gwb' brouhaha . Trump is doing good and is always in the news Carbineer !!

That's great. Trump is Miley Cyrus. In the meantime, none of this has anything to do with Trump blaming Bush for 9/11.

You: "he didn't blame Bush for 9/11, he only blamed Bush for 9/11 so people would accuse him of blaming Bush for 9/11".
yeah , and Trump succeeded Happy , you guys took the TRUMP bait !! Donald Trump and I thank you !!

yeah , and Trump succeeded Happy , you guys took the TRUMP bait !! Donald Trump and I thank you !!

Took the Trump bait? I think that describes you more than anyone else. I hope Trump is nominated. Just the same, once again, has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

as has been said , TRUMP only said that 'gwb' was president when 9-11 happened . You boneheads made more out of it and you are funny and wrong .

God I hate to say this, but he's right!

The problem was a lack of communication from the Clinton administration. The offices that new of the possible attacks was not allowed to pass that information on to the agencies that could have stopped it.

It was only BECAUSE of the attack that this was discovered - and Pres Bush quickly acted to correct it.

If there is one thing I am certain of, Pres Bush spends every day wondering if there wasn't something he could've done beforehand to stop it.

They were, in Cheney's words (explaining his absence from Vietnam) "had better things to do" like the planning (very little planning actually) for Vietraq.

Here's the video

Clearly differentiating himself from Bush, holding Bush responsible.

next step is Saturday Night Live and his 2 hour debate Happy !!

WOW.....and who the hell said that Trump wasn't a born-leader?...
I mean, good folks, the guy WILL BE HOSTING SNL.
Iran, N. Korea, the entire ME, Russia and China must be quaking in their collective boots.

Bu$h II, along w/Cheney, Condi, Wolfowitz, etc... was the "cop on the beat" and he blew it.

Pretty simple

Didn't you hear? Trump is going to give Bush the medal of freedom
next step is Saturday Night Live and his 2 hour debate Happy !!

WOW.....and who the hell said that Trump wasn't a born-leader?...
I mean, good folks, the guy WILL BE HOSTING SNL.
Iran, N. Korea, the entire ME, Russia and China must be quaking in their collective boots.

I doubt it. Trump can't even manage double duty like Cyrus did.

My understanding of what Trump said was

"Bush failed to protect us on 9/11"

In other words, it is incorrect to say "George Bush protected America" when there was an incident on his watch that is proof he failed to protect America.

I do not blame 9/11 on Bush, i.e. I do not think he planned it or caused it.

But it is obvious that his administration was caught flatfooted when it occurred.

Hey, he finally got one right.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...gests-george-bush-failed-to-stop-911-attacks/

“When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time,” Mr. Trump said.

Typical. People are only right when you hear what you want from them. Even though the attack was planned throughout the Clinton years and he knew about bin Laden, we are supposed to forgive him and blame the new guy. Only Obama can blame the previous president for 7 years and get away with it.

Forum List

Back