🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Implies George Bush responsible for 9/11

The Muslim/Jihadist pigdogs who hijacked the planes, and Osama bin Laden (now, happily, whale shit in the bottom of the ocean) and his filthy ilk are the ones "responsible" for 9/11/2001.

W was at the helm at the time of the attacks. He had not been there for long. Bubba Clinton was at the helm when Osama's crew attacked the Cole. Clinton (bubba, not Shrillary) had a perfect chance to get rid of Osama prior to vacating the Oval Office, but he dillied and dallied and yammered and bleated and made his infamous Executive INdecision not to do it.

It would make more honest sense to "blame" Bubba rather than W.

But it would be about as pointless. The true blame still goes much much deeper in the historical record.
- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

The Muslim/Jihadist pigdogs who hijacked the planes, and Osama bin Laden (now, happily, whale shit in the bottom of the ocean) and his filthy ilk are the ones "responsible" for 9/11/2001.

W was at the helm at the time of the attacks. He had not been there for long. Bubba Clinton was at the helm when Osama's crew attacked the Cole. Clinton (bubba, not Shrillary) had a perfect chance to get rid of Osama prior to vacating the Oval Office, but he dillied and dallied and yammered and bleated and made his infamous Executive INdecision not to do it.

But it would be about as pointless. The true blame still goes much much deeper in the historical record.
- Trump wasn't blaming 'gwb' , Trump was just stating a FACT llar !! gwb was president when 9-11 happened !! No blame in his statement , just FACT !!

stating a fact while blaming him, let's be real. No one agrees with you.

not looking for agreement , don't care about agreement , TRUMP was , is correct with his statement Happy !!

Last edited:
The same group of Conservatives that has been agitating , investigating and persecuting Hillary Clinton to make her RESPONSIBLE for Benghazi ..
MELT INTO A POOL OF WHINE ...at the mere mention that Generalissimo Bunnypants 43 was President on 9 11 2001

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.

The same group of Conservatives that has been agitating , investigating and persecuting Hillary Clinton to make her RESPONSIBLE for Benghazi ..
MELT INTO A POOL OF WHINE ...at the mere mention that Generalissimo Bunnypants 43 was President on 9 11 2001

Well, to be fair, Cheney was in charge so you can't really blame Bu$h.....

FoG3scq.gif

:alcoholic:

Calm down .

I like Trump's willingness to be blunt. But then he doubles down, quite often, which is also kind of refreshing.

That said, let's not pretend that we don't know what it means when he says that W was at the helm that day.

It was pointing a finger of blame and I think Trump was wrong in that regard.
technicality and legality IIARS , the Trumps words were correct but people can make any 'assumption' that they like .

and like I said , TRUMP triples done of his words and does more talking which is good as another poster said that TRUMP was avoiding the issue . TRUMP is just having fun , tweaking jebito , the gop and the 'bushs' and he is just messing around . In his tripling down he was able to mention 'gwb' and his bad un-American behavior on immigration and a couple other issues dear to the hearts of Trump supporters .

How is that any different than the canard of the "gun show" loophole?

Some don't believe there is anything to Benghazi...
Some don't believe there is anything to gun show loopholes...

Your being quite petty with your selective outrage, don't you think?
Or does your pussy just hurt???

So what Preal Harbor happened on FDR watch that didn't mean he was responsible for it or let it happen. There is nothing easier than looking back with hindsight and then telling someone what they should have known or done.
========
Ahh but FDR < was > responsible. He, too, was warned and he didn't move the Fleet. He let it happen ( he didn't realize how bad it would be ) in order to get the American people to be willing to enter the war.

Yes he was stating a fact, “When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time,” However, taken in context he was certainly implying Bush was at fault. Trump is pretty good at making accusations by inference. I guess he learned this technique in his libel and slander law suits.

and like I said , TRUMP triples done of his words and does more talking which is good as another poster said that TRUMP was avoiding the issue . TRUMP is just having fun , tweaking jebito , the gop and the 'bushs' and he is just messing around . In his tripling down he was able to mention 'gwb' and his bad un-American behavior on immigration and a couple other issues dear to the hearts of Trump supporters .
Just having fun, is how I would describe Trump's entire campaign. We are not use to outrageous candidates that spew out conspiracy theories, insults, racist, and sexist comments. Thanks to the media's zeal for sensationalism, Trump commands center stage entertaining his fans with new material daily. What Trump and his fans don't seem to consider is that it's possible that he could end up in the oval office. He might not find that quite so much fun.

Hey, he finally got one right.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...gests-george-bush-failed-to-stop-911-attacks/

“When you talk about George Bush, I mean, say what you want, the World Trade Center came down during his time,” Mr. Trump said.

Works for me. Condi Rice is just as culpable.

Excerpts from April 8, 2004 Testimony of Dr. Condoleezza Rice Before the 9/11 Commission Pertaining to The President's Daily Brief of August 6, 2001
The President's Daily Brief Coverup

hey Flopper , nice seeing TRUMP leading the fray ehh . Course those that don't like TRUMPS common sense and style are having [like jebito , roobio and others] conniptians and I think that its amusing .

and , I want TRUMP in office with his finger on a well greased nuclear trigger Flopper !! [hair trigger]

hey Flopper , nice seeing TRUMP leading the fray ehh . Course those that don't like TRUMPS common sense and style are having [like jebito , roobio and others] conniptians and I think that its amusing .
Common sense is what tells us the earth is flat.

Just having fun, is how I would describe Trump's entire campaign. We are not use to outrageous candidates that spew out conspiracy theories, insults, racist, and sexist comments. Thanks to the media's zeal for sensationalism, Trump commands center stage entertaining his fans with new material daily. What Trump and his fans don't seem to consider is that it's possible that he could end up in the oval office. He might not find that quite so much fun.
========
Trump HAS no policies.

Every time someone asks him how he is going to deal with some issue ... he just says " It's gonna be great --- trust me " and never answers the question.

He has no fucking idea how to actually deal with government departments and how to get Congress to do something other than bribing them with " campaign contributions " but as President I don't think he could get away with that.

Forum List

Back