Trump In 2008: Hillary Is The Bestest, Most Awesomest, Just Tremendous

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

ByAnnie ReesPublishedOctober 19, 2016, 5:47 PM EDT
On the campaign trail, Donald Trump has consistently decried Hillary Clinton's two terms as U.S. senator and tenure as secretary of state as disasters, and the candidate herself as "Crooked Hillary."

However, Trump in 2008 had nothing but praise for her and for Bill Clinton's presidency.

On Monday afternoon, CNN's KFile unearthed a 2008 Trump interview with New York local cable channel NY1, which can be watched on NY1's website.

Trump talked with Dominic Carter about Hillary's tough primary battle with Barack Obama and her legacy as senator, as well as Bill's legacy as President.

"I think that she's a wonderful woman," Trump said. "I think that she's a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary's a very smart woman, very tough women, that's fine. She's also a very nice person. And I know Hillary and I know her husband very well. They're fine people."

When Carter asked Trump how he thought Hillary would go down in history, Trump said, "Well I think her history is far from being over, I'd like to answer that question another 15 years from now.

This guy flips more times then a little girl doing summersalts.

On the campaign trail, Donald Trump has consistently decried Hillary Clinton's two terms as U.S. senator and tenure as secretary of state as disasters, and the candidate herself as "Crooked Hillary."

However, Trump in 2008 had nothing but praise for her and for Bill Clinton's presidency.

On Monday afternoon, CNN's KFile unearthed a 2008 Trump interview with New York local cable channel NY1, which can be watched on NY1's website.

Trump talked with Dominic Carter about Hillary's tough primary battle with Barack Obama and her legacy as senator, as well as Bill's legacy as President.

"I think that she's a wonderful woman," Trump said. "I think that she's a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary's a very smart woman, very tough women, that's fine. She's also a very nice person. And I know Hillary and I know her husband very well. They're fine people."

When Carter asked Trump how he thought Hillary would go down in history, Trump said, "Well I think her history is far from being over, I'd like to answer that question another 15 years from now.

he evolved.....

and this is 2016.

Lose your calendar?

he evolved.....
And she short circuited....

And yet his handlers are out here dismissing these comments as Trump speaking as a businessman, and yet.....TRUMP IS RUNNING HIS CAMPAIGN ON A BUSINESSMAN PLATFORM. It seems thus far, everything he's said and done as a business leader is to be ignored?????

Never been a businessman, have you.

Business plays both sides of the fence.

Meanwhile, the Left is firebombing and bricking Republican headquarters, smashing cars and dumping feces all over the street while demanding that Trump and supporters respect the election results no matter what.

Funny, that.

Forum List

Back