Trump in 2015: I will tell the Pope ISIS is coming to get you

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump's good at scaring old white people!

Trump Attacks Pope Francis Over Anti-Capitalism: Say He Will Scare Pope with ISIS

Speaking to CNN’s Chris Cuomo, the billionaire businessman said he took issue with Pope Francis’ warnings that capitalism can be “toxic” and “corrupt” and said he is “going to have to scare the Pope” in response to his critique of the free market

:I’m gonna have to scare the Pope because it’s the only thing … The Pope, I hope, can only be scared by God. But the truth is — you know, if you look at what’s going on — they better hope that capitalism works, because it’s the only thing we have right now. And it’s a great thing when it works properly.

“I’d say, ‘ISIS wants to get you,'” Trump told Cuomo. “You know that ISIS wants to go in and take over the Vatican? You have heard that. You know, that’s a dream of theirs, to go into Italy.”

Last edited:
White people, who invented civilization need to mind their manners and not tell a faggot douchebag like the "pope" facts like the Earth was not made 3500 years ago as the Jewish Bible states!

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND POPE FRANCIS MEET FACE-TO-FACE
While ISIS's war on "worshippers of the Cross" claims more victims.
May 25, 2017

Joseph Klein
francistrump.jpg

President Trump and Pope Francis held a half-hour private meeting at the Vatican on Wednesday. Despite their sharp differences on climate change, redistribution of wealth, the handling of refugees and other key global issues, the two men were at least outwardly cordial. Both clearly wanted to avoid anything that could be perceived as confrontational, which had characterized remarks each had made about the other on prior occasions. However, Pope Francis used the occasion of the meeting to deliver a message to President Trump about the importance of remaining committed to the fight against climate change.:cuckoo: He even decided to give the president a copy of his 2015 encyclical on saving the environment.

The meeting occurred only two days after the horrific suicide bombing in Manchester, England that claimed at least 22 lives, including an 8 year old girl, and injured many more. Yet fighting against the foremost evil of our day, Islamic terrorism, did not appear to be foremost on Pope Francis’s mind at his meeting with President Trump. A message had been previously issued in Pope Francis’s name, stating that he was “deeply saddened” by the “barbaric attack” in Manchester and extending his condolences. However, it is the fight against climate change that remains his top concern, which is of little comfort to the survivors and families grieving over their loved ones killed or injured in the Manchester slaughter. The same is true about those who suffered from the Islamic terrorist slaughter at a Coptic Christian church in northern Egypt on Palm Sunday. ISIS has claimed responsibility for both attacks.

“With Allah’s grace and support, a soldier of the Khilafah managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester,” ISIS declared in a boastful statement. ISIS threatened more attacks to come against “the worshippers of the Cross and their allies, by Allah’s permission.” Children specifically will be targeted. A May 4th article entitled “The Ruling on the Belligerent Christians” previewed what lay ahead, declaring that the “blood” of women and children “is not protected” since they have not embraced Islam.

President Trump and Pope Francis Meet Face-to-Face

White people, who invented civilization need to mind their manners and not tell a faggot douchebag like the "pope" facts like the Earth was not made 3500 years ago as the Jewish Bible states!
LMAO!!! "White people.....invented civilization..." Hilarious.

LMAO!!! "White people.....invented civilization..." Hilarious.

Truth is sometimes hilarious. In this particular case, I don't see anything funny about it though.

Pope gives Trump book on threats to the environment. Trump should give Pope a book on threats to civilization. It's called "The Koran."

I think that truthfully the Pope needs to be worried about an attack from Muslims. It has happened in the past and my prediction it will again. Even though the Pope is against building wall to protect one selves, maybe the wall around the Vatican will protect him.

Trump's good at scaring old white people!

Trump Attacks Pope Francis Over Anti-Capitalism: Say He Will Scare Pope with ISIS

Speaking to CNN’s Chris Cuomo, the billionaire businessman said he took issue with Pope Francis’ warnings that capitalism can be “toxic” and “corrupt” and said he is “going to have to scare the Pope” in response to his critique of the free market

:I’m gonna have to scare the Pope because it’s the only thing … The Pope, I hope, can only be scared by God. But the truth is — you know, if you look at what’s going on — they better hope that capitalism works, because it’s the only thing we have right now. And it’s a great thing when it works properly.

“I’d say, ‘ISIS wants to get you,'” Trump told Cuomo. “You know that ISIS wants to go in and take over the Vatican? You have heard that. You know, that’s a dream of theirs, to go into Italy.”

Actually it is a Catholic Prophecy that says it will happen, the Prophecy of Fatima.

"And we saw in an immense light that is God: ‘something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it’ a Bishop dressed in White ‘we had the impression that it was the Holy Father’. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. "

The Message of Fatima

Forum List

Back