Trump in big trouble again? Hoh-lee Moh-lee! Georgia indictment possible the 3rd week of May or so

You fucking moron, the law at that time only allowed him to challenge counties where he suspected erroneous returns...

However, the reality is he called for recounts in counties that were preominantly Democrat. The material you quote doesn't support your claim. If I operated by your modus perandi, I would call you a liar.

Last edited:
However, the reality is he called for recounts in counties that were preominantly Democrat. The material you quote doesn't support your claim. If I operated by your modus perandi, I wold call you a liar.

Because that's where the suspicious returns were. Especially where the butterfly ballots were used.

Because that's where the suspicious returns were. Especially where the butterfly ballots were used.
No, that's where the Democrats were who claimed the returns were "suspicious." In reality, the only thing suspicious was the behavior of Democrat election officials.

Of course, Trump didn’t do that. Asshats like Marener are just completely clueless and tragically gullible.
Let's see what the jurors say. Spoiler alert: someone like you would never be accepted as a juror because of your blind bias.

So in your world, it's okay for the losing candidates to call the election officials and lean on them to overturn an election.

Yes, I believe that could be reality in your world.

But is that really what trump did? He didn’t ask to have voted fabricated, he just asked to “find votes”. That could very well also mean he wants to have the votes recounted or at least to be very sure and accurate when counting the votes.

Just because he said “find me the votes” doesn’t necessarily mean he meant to toss out ballots, or fabricate them.

But is that really what trump did? He didn’t ask to have voted fabricated, he just asked to “find votes”. That could very well also mean he wants to have the votes recounted or at least to be very sure and accurate when counting the votes.

Just because he said “find me the votes” doesn’t necessarily mean he meant to toss out ballots, or fabricate them.
Democrats are always finding bags full of votes in their elections.

And said he didn't care how they were found. So you can include "fabricated" and a whole mountain of other lies and crimes.

Again, that could just mean “I don’t care if you have to count them again, or three times”.

You can’t just assign meaning to his words, because all you have are the words, and the words never said anything about anything illegal.

In that call there were like 8 other people listening. Hard to believe he would advocate anything illegal with so many others listening. Much the same with the call to Zelenskyy.

Trump talks about the vote drop in the middle of the night as well as the signature mismatches. It’s not unreasonable to think that when he said “find me the votes” that he was just talking about scrutinizing bad votes, taking a look at that vote dump, and recounting. None of those suggest trump was asking him to fabricate votes.

Forum List

Back