"Trump in Heels"...Her Name is Amanda Chase, she's dumb, she hates masks, she's a gun nut and she just might be Virginia's next Governor

Chics that have ARs are cool.

Hopefully she can liberate the people of Virginia from Communisim.

Now why did I just know she was blonde before I saw her? What is it with conservatives and these Aryan whackadoodles?
Yes.....Donald J. Trump living rent-free in your head.

Question: What will you do when you can't make up shit about Trump 24/7???

Answer: Make up shit about somebody else that comes along after him.
It's a common deflection mechanism.

I see people doing that all the time. What are they pointing at?

This.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.191450

i hope she wins...for the entertainment value

Absolutely no chance. Little wonder that Virginia is becoming a blue state. Republicans are making it easy for them. They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.

They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.

they elected a racist governor.

View attachment 459537

He is infinitely better than Trump Nazis.

Right

Your nazis want to burn anyone that has appeared in blackface.....

(unless they have a D behind their name)

Joy Behar, Va governor, etc
Look at this blatant display of racistism!
1613862476060.png

That's what a lot of people said when they voted for T**** in '16. Not a good idea, especially not if you live in Virginia.
She's a member of tramp's cult.
Where's the Lincoln Project when you need them?

Absolutely no chance. Little wonder that Virginia is becoming a blue state. Republicans are making it easy for them. They ran a racist candidate for US Senate and now they want to run a female version for governor.
Awesome...a racist segregated America is a much better America...Let’s do this shit already.

So do I. Because anything Trump related scares the left shitless.

The first wave of Trump has rocked the left's boats. The second wave will swamp them.

There's a penalty to be paid for stealing the presidential election and then putting a brain damaged
Chinese lackey in the White House.

Forum List

Back