🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump in Jan 2017: "Insurance for everybody"

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Remember this doozy? Yeah I know reality sometimes forces one to change plans even if one had the best intentions. I personally think that Trump said whatever he thought he needed to say to gain support before and after the election; but Trump being Trump just wants a "victory" even if it means that in the end Trumpcare doesn't resemble at all what he promised.

According to the CBO, this plan in its current state will lead to at least 24 million FEWER insured. That's less than everybody.

So, a question for Trump supporters: Do you feel had? Do you regret voting for him?

Trump vows ‘insurance for everybody’ in Obamacare replacement plan
"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."
"[They] can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better," he said.

Never underestimate the naivety of the republican voter, Trump like some ten year old Santa Claus promised them everything and they like a five year child smiled and walked off into never never land assured Santa would deliver.

"On Day One, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above - and below -ground sensors. That’s the tunnels. Remember that. Above and below. Above - and below -ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels and Mexico, you know that, will work with us." Donald J Trump speech, 8/31/16

Never underestimate the naivety of the republican voter, Trump like some ten year old Santa Claus promised them everything and they like a five year child smiled and walked off into never never land assured Santa would deliver.

"On Day One, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above - and below -ground sensors. That’s the tunnels. Remember that. Above and below. Above - and below -ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels and Mexico, you know that, will work with us." Donald J Trump speech, 8/31/16

There are those of us who voted for Trump that did not want his idea of Bozocare redux. We saw him as the only chance to rid ourselves of the singly worst globalist piece of shit that has attempted to run for President in the past 50 years.

Remember this doozy? Yeah I know reality sometimes forces one to change plans even if one had the best intentions. I personally think that Trump said whatever he thought he needed to say to gain support before and after the election; but Trump being Trump just wants a "victory" even if it means that in the end Trumpcare doesn't resemble at all what he promised.

According to the CBO, this plan in its current state will lead to at least 24 million FEWER insured. That's less than everybody.

So, a question for Trump supporters: Do you feel had? Do you regret voting for him?

"We're going to have insurance for everybody," Trump told The Washington Post. "There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can't pay for it, you don't get it. That's not going to happen with us."
"[They] can expect to have great health care. It will be in a much simplified form. Much less expensive and much better," he said.

I have no regrets voting for Trump because it prevented that miserable bitch Hillary from gaining the power she has craved her entire life.

LMFAO...you think Hillary would be any different.

LMFAO...you think Hillary would be any different.
Democrats did not really expect us to support that horse shit did they?

We've gone from "We won! Make America Great Again! Yeah! Freedom! Liberty!" to "well, at least he isn't Hillary" in less than four months.

The one potentially significant and long-lasting effect of all this may turn out be the Supes.

Last edited:
Healthcare should be for only the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. I fall into that category of exeptional people.

Healthcare should be for only the specific people the founders created this country for via the Naturalization Act of 1790. I fall into that category of exeptional people.
If you were that exceptional, you'd already have healthcare by serving in the military...

20M, 24M, XXXM uninsured. The number keeps going up, but those who will be uninsured will do so by their own choice.

I thought choice was a good thing.

Never underestimate the naivety of the republican voter,

Didn't vote for him, he was only minesculely better than Hillary.

You're an exceptional piece of shit

20M, 24M, XXXM uninsured. The number keeps going up, but those who will be uninsured will do so by their own choice.

I thought choice was a good thing.
So, if a person with a "pre-existing condition" becomes uninsured because insurance companies either won't insure them or will offer them only very high premium insurance that they can't afford, they're choosing to go without insurance? You conservatives sure do have a funny way of looking at things.

Coverage for pre-existing conditions will be offered. People will make choices not to afford the coverage.

Forum List

Back