TRUMP in trouble in Pennsylvania! Won't win it in 2020!

You would be wrong also. Have a nice day!

Yeah, PA isn't required for them to win, but certainly makes the path much easier. Perhaps I should’ve worded that better. lol

Its by far the easier path to victory for the Democrats. The Blue WALL, just 18 states, is worth 248 electoral votes. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan are apart of that Blue wall and Just barely went for Trump by very slight margins in 2016 due to Democrat campaign neglect. That won't happen in 2020. So the Democrats essentially start 2020 with 248 votes in the can, they get to 270 with just two more states, ever more liberal Colorado and ever more liberal Virginia. Just those 20 states give the Democrats 270 votes and its GAME OVER for TRUMP.

Two more years of the Trump economy you people will be lucky to win 12 states.

People already think the economy is doing well and suburban and female voters turned on the GOP.

Is that why so many Dem candidates claimed to support Trump's policies to get elected? Many promising NOT to support Pelosi for speaker? Half your blue wave was a red wave suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

They did not. They said they would be willing to work with Trump if he was willing to work with them.

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

The only reason's Reagans approval ratings at this time in his Presidency are comparable is because in November 1982, the United States was in its worst recession since the Great Depression and the unemployment for November 1982 was 10.8% the highest since World War II.

Right now Trump has a 3.7% unemployment level with 40% job approval in Gallup/ November 2018

In November 1982, Reagan had 10.8% unemployment level with a 43% job approval rating in Gallup/ November 1982

Then don't vote for him. Simple.

Reagan had a low approval rating in November 1982 because the economy was really bad at that point. Right now the economy is good, so the reason for Trumps low approval rating is his other policies and the fact that most Americans do not like him or want him to be re-elected President.

Trumps ability to win in 2020 is on very fragile ground:

1. He lost the popular vote in 2016 which does not bode well for future elections

2. He won the electoral college with tiny victories in 3 key states that Democrats neglected last time.

3. He has the lowest average approval rating of any modern President since Gallup began recording Presidential approval ratings in the late 1940s.

That's why getting re-elected in 2020 is a bridge too far for Trump.

Why do people think that it takes a visit by a candidate to make people vote for them? I have never met any candidate for office, other than President Bush running for reelection and I'll bet the 50,000 other people that showed up had already decided to vote for him.

Its marketing 101. Its how you sell the product. Its how you get people to the polls. Voter turnout is what wins elections. Many average Americans forget to vote or fail to show up for some other reason. Putting adds on people's doors, commercials and TV and yes, having the candidate tour the state since it increases media coverage impacts voter turnout for the candidate.

Maybe that works for libtards, but everyone I know doesn't need any of that horsehit.

Perhaps that is why libtards usually outspend conservatives and STILL lose!

Actually Democrats ran a much stronger grassroots campaign that was comparable or even better than the Republicans. That is one reason why Democrats ran strong campaigns in the special elections.

So what will the dems run on in 2020? Raising unemployment? Raising taxes? Putting people back on welfare?

By all means, tell me what the dems will run on that will make so many Americans flock in their direction. What is their platform? What is their message? I mean besides "hate Trump no matter what." I think it'll need to be deeper than that to win back the presidency.

Last edited:
So what will the dems run on in 2020? Raising unemployment? Raising taxes? Putting people back on welfare?

By all means, tell me what the dems will run on that will make so many Americans flock in their direction. What is their platform? What is their message? I mean besides "hate Trump no matter what." I think it'll need to be deeper than that to win back the presidency.

Healthcare is likely to be the top issue. Democrats have plans that are leftward but it is hard to beat that when you have no plan at all. Republicans were stumbling all over themselves to say they are for protections for pre-existing conditions when every chance they got, they voted to get rid of them. Also the tax issue will be front and center. The Republican tax plan was a boon for the rich and a attack on blue states.

Obamacare was voted against by 100% of Republicans in the House. Now that the house is liberal, they can try but it won't get through the senate.

But specifically, what about healthcare? Preexisting conditions? Republicans already support it. It's still in Obamacare so what are you going to run on that for? What about taxes specifically? What taxes would democrats cut that would benefit the working class? Be specific, not just "taxes and healthcare." WHAT ABOUT taxes and healthcare?

I got a nice tax break from the Trump tax cuts. I'm middle class. I know many people who were helped. To just say "Trumps tax breaks helped the rich" ignores the truth. Under Trump everyone is working who wants to work. People will vote their pocketbooks. Assuming we don't have some huge crash in the next 23 months, I don't see how you'll win. People are working now. They weren't under dems. Trillions of wealth have been added under Trump.

Good luck. Those issues are dead and not something that will get you reelected. They were the reasons you lost in the first place in 2016. You ran on pushing healthcare that nobody wanted and were sent packing.

So please, run on those issues again!!

Last edited:
Yeah, PA isn't required for them to win, but certainly makes the path much easier. Perhaps I should’ve worded that better. lol

Its by far the easier path to victory for the Democrats. The Blue WALL, just 18 states, is worth 248 electoral votes. Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan are apart of that Blue wall and Just barely went for Trump by very slight margins in 2016 due to Democrat campaign neglect. That won't happen in 2020. So the Democrats essentially start 2020 with 248 votes in the can, they get to 270 with just two more states, ever more liberal Colorado and ever more liberal Virginia. Just those 20 states give the Democrats 270 votes and its GAME OVER for TRUMP.

Two more years of the Trump economy you people will be lucky to win 12 states.

People already think the economy is doing well and suburban and female voters turned on the GOP.

Is that why so many Dem candidates claimed to support Trump's policies to get elected? Many promising NOT to support Pelosi for speaker? Half your blue wave was a red wave suck it. :auiqs.jpg:

They did not. They said they would be willing to work with Trump if he was willing to work with them.

Oh yes they did, hell one Senator openly advocated for Trump's border wall.

President Trump remains enormously popular in rural Pennsylvania. This can't not be understated. The key to flipping the Commonwealth rests in the suburbs and voter turnout in urban areas.
And in how many people support the democrat platform of forcing women to have deranged males in their public showers.

President Trump remains enormously popular in rural Pennsylvania. This can't not be understated. The key to flipping the Commonwealth rests in the suburbs and voter turnout in urban areas.
And in how many people support the democrat platform of forcing women to have deranged males in their public showers.

Sorry, Sil. Your personal obsessions with trannies and fags had little impact on the 2016 election in Pennsylvania. The biggest issues on our plate dealt with jobs, the economy, and national security. I know it burns your ass that your pet issues were largely ignored, but that’s something you’ll need to make peace with or you can do what you usually do and just pretend otherwise. The safe money is on the latter.

Yep, that's right, the 2018 election spells trouble for Trump in Pennsylvania based on the voting results of votes for the Democrats VS. votes for the Republican.

Here is the break down of votes for Governor, Senator, and the Representatives Republican VS. Democrat.

Governor: Winner Tom Wolf (D)
Democrat votes: 2,852,539 - 57.6% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,022,348 - 40.8% of the vote

Senator: Winner Bob Casey (D)
Democrats votes: 2,747,345 - 55.6% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,116,110 - 42.8% of the vote

Representatives: 9 (D) - 9 (R)
Democrat votes: 2,677,130 - 55.1% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,183,180 - 44.9% of the vote

Despite the split in the wins for Representatives, 9 to 9, overall the Democrats got nearly a half a million more votes than Republicans.

Here is what the 2016 Presidential results were:
Trump: 2,970,733 - 48.17% of the vote
Clinton: 2,926,441 - 47.46%

Trump won Pennsylvania by a mere 44,292 votes.

Based on the results of the voting in 2018, Trump will lose Pennsylvania by between 5 and 10 percentage points. The Democrat challenger will get at least 50%, and Trump won't get above 45%.

With Pennsylvania going Blue in 2020, so will Wisconsin and Michigan since the results in those states were even tighter wins for Trump in 2016. That means the BLUE WALL of 18 democratic states has been restored after the tiny breach in 2016. Those 18 states have 248 ELECTORAL Votes. Democrats will then easily get to 270 with Virginia(13 EVs) and Colorado(9 EVs) which they both beat Trump in last time by 5 percentage points each.

Trump is done! A one term President. He will lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and will not pick up any other states that he lost last time to make up for losing those three states in 2020.

The Dems have two years to screw up. It won't take them nearly that long to prove that they are incompetent boobs!

Possibly, but it sure didn't take Rump that long. He proved it by February 2017!

Trump pulled an electoral college perfect storm in 2016

He won’t repeat in Penn, Wisconsin or Michigan
He is showing weakness in Texas, Georgia and Arizona

Comey will not come to his rescue this time

Lol.....TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS

Trump doesn’t win 2016 without Comey and Putin

You are delusional. Seek competent psychiatric help now before you hurt yourself.
Trump is the best President that Putin can buy

Obamacare was voted against by 100% of Republicans in the House. Now that the house is liberal, they can try but it won't get through the senate.

But specifically, what about healthcare? Preexisting conditions? Republicans already support it. It's still in Obamacare so what are you going to run on that for? What about taxes specifically? What taxes would democrats cut that would benefit the working class? Be specific, not just "taxes and healthcare." WHAT ABOUT taxes and healthcare?

I got a nice tax break from the Trump tax cuts. I'm middle class. I know many people who were helped. To just say "Trumps tax breaks helped the rich" ignores the truth. Under Trump everyone is working who wants to work. People will vote their pocketbooks. Assuming we don't have some huge crash in the next 23 months, I don't see how you'll win. People are working now. They weren't under dems. Trillions of wealth have been added under Trump.

Good luck. Those issues are dead and not something that will get you reelected. They were the reasons you lost in the first place in 2016. You ran on pushing healthcare that nobody wanted and were sent packing.

So please, run on those issues again!!
Republicans claim to support pre-existing conditions

But they do everything they can to undermine the coverage

Healthcare is likely to be the top issue. Democrats have plans that are leftward but it is hard to beat that when you have no plan at all. Republicans were stumbling all over themselves to say they are for protections for pre-existing conditions when every chance they got, they voted to get rid of them. Also the tax issue will be front and center. The Republican tax plan was a boon for the rich and a attack on blue states.
The problem with Republicans is that there is a faction within their party that vehemently oppose any universal healthcare. Especially for those who cannot afford it

So Republicans will talk the talk and then do everything they can to undermine public healthcare

Sorry, Sil. Your personal obsessions with trannies and fags had little impact on the 2016 election in Pennsylvania. The biggest issues on our plate dealt with jobs, the economy, and national security. I know it burns your ass that your pet issues were largely ignored, but that’s something you’ll need to make peace with or you can do what you usually do and just pretend otherwise. The safe money is on the latter.

Did you get that GOP strategists? Mdk believes that deranged males waving raw dick in women-only hygiene areas just isn’t a middle voter visceral dinner table issue. He thinks by and large they’re all cool with that democrat platform.

And apparently you bought that bullshit cuz you just lost the House miscalculating the numbers & intensity of the rejection of that platform. You went for a buckshot approach on too many complex issues. If it was me I would’ve put the majority of my eggs in the 99%-tile basket of a simple & profound rejection issue.

Last edited:
Yep, that's right, the 2018 election spells trouble for Trump in Pennsylvania based on the voting results of votes for the Democrats VS. votes for the Republican.

Here is the break down of votes for Governor, Senator, and the Representatives Republican VS. Democrat.

Governor: Winner Tom Wolf (D)
Democrat votes: 2,852,539 - 57.6% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,022,348 - 40.8% of the vote

Senator: Winner Bob Casey (D)
Democrats votes: 2,747,345 - 55.6% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,116,110 - 42.8% of the vote

Representatives: 9 (D) - 9 (R)
Democrat votes: 2,677,130 - 55.1% of the vote
Republican votes: 2,183,180 - 44.9% of the vote

Despite the split in the wins for Representatives, 9 to 9, overall the Democrats got nearly a half a million more votes than Republicans.

Here is what the 2016 Presidential results were:
Trump: 2,970,733 - 48.17% of the vote
Clinton: 2,926,441 - 47.46%

Trump won Pennsylvania by a mere 44,292 votes.

Based on the results of the voting in 2018, Trump will lose Pennsylvania by between 5 and 10 percentage points. The Democrat challenger will get at least 50%, and Trump won't get above 45%.

With Pennsylvania going Blue in 2020, so will Wisconsin and Michigan since the results in those states were even tighter wins for Trump in 2016. That means the BLUE WALL of 18 democratic states has been restored after the tiny breach in 2016. Those 18 states have 248 ELECTORAL Votes. Democrats will then easily get to 270 with Virginia(13 EVs) and Colorado(9 EVs) which they both beat Trump in last time by 5 percentage points each.

Trump is done! A one term President. He will lose Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan and will not pick up any other states that he lost last time to make up for losing those three states in 2020.

Since I live here In PA let me set a couple of things straight about this past election. The GOP nominated a jerk in Scott Wagner, I even left the vote for Gov blank. As for the senate race the Casey name still carries a lot clout even if Casey Jr is a total empty suit. Don't bother adding house race vote totals since the city of Philadelphia tips the count in favor the dems in total votes. As for 2020, we have all heard this dem bs before. Lets see where we are in 22 months or so. Keep on spinning.

^^ just send a bunch of dudes around to ladies locker rooms in PA for a couple months before the election. Publicize it. Then any dem candidate in the State will have an ice cube’s chance in hell of winning.

Did you get that GOP strategists? Mdk believes that deranged males waving raw dick in women-only hygiene areas just isn’t a middle voter visceral dinner table issue. He thinks by and large they’re all cool with that democrat platform.

And apparently you bought that bullshit cuz you just lost the House miscalculating the numbers & intensity of the rejection of that platform. You went for a buckshot approach on too many complex issues. If it was me I would’ve put the majority of my eggs in the 99%-tile basket of a simple & profound rejection issue.

Imagine that. The person obsessed with trannies and fags would have made the election about trannies and fags.

Traditionally the Democrat's platform has been "Free Stuff." There are lot of of worthless shitheads out there who wan the government to provide them with everything they need, from cradle to grave.

Yeah and he had no path in 2016.

Sit down loudmourh

Its always possible to win the lottery. I wouldn't bet on winning it twice though.

Yeah and he had no path in 2016.

Sit down loudmourh

Its always possible to win the lottery. I wouldn't bet on winning it twice though.

Get back to me in two years. Too early for this TDS 2020 shit

Forum List

Back