🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Man go look at a German phone book. There-s more tRumps than Miami has Hernadezzzzz---- :102:

On the surface, it looks like an honest mistake of saying father instead of grandfather

But taken in context and combined with two other cases of Trump claiming his father was born in Germany, shows he is lying once again

He said.....both my parents were born in the EU
He claimed to be the child of immigrants
He described how beautiful the town his father was born in

Why does our president lie about things that are so easily disproven?

Actually...I HOPE he was lying.

My concern is that he actually believes what he was saying and his mental capacity is diminishing.

And how could he have been lying? Even Dumb Donnie must know that it is STAGGERINGLY easy to check up on where his father was born.

No...the evidence, IMO, STRONGLY points to some form of intellectual capacity reduction going on.
If it was a recent development, it could signify dementia

From those that know him, this is typical Donald Trump
Streams of consciousness where facts are irrelevant.

He is transposing words (orange - origins).
He is getting obvious facts completely wrong (father's birthplace).
His father had Alzheimer's.
His diet is pathetic.
https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/features/mind-diet-alzheimers-disease#1
He does not read/work his mind.
https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20070627/mental-stimulation-may-cut-alzheimers

It is adding up.

On the surface, it looks like an honest mistake of saying father instead of grandfather

But taken in context and combined with two other cases of Trump claiming his father was born in Germany, shows he is lying once again

My concern is that he actually believes what he was saying and his mental capacity is diminishing.

And how could he have been lying? Even Dumb Donnie must know that it is STAGGERINGLY easy to check up on where his father was born.

No...the evidence, IMO, STRONGLY points to some form of intellectual capacity reduction going on.

His diet is pathetic.
https://www.webmd.com/alzheimers/news/20070627/mental-stimulation-may-cut-alzheimers

It is adding up.
Alzheimer’s may be an improvement

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Let us know when Biden gives Trump a hug and a kiss.
Or when trump grabs another woman’s pussy other than ivankas

Who. Gives. A. Flying. Fuck? You dumb, pedantic OP.

So, you don't care if your president may be coming down with dementia? Good to know that you don't care about this country.

How about this hypocrisy? Back when obama was president in March these republicans were complaining Obama’s may jobs number wasn’t good enough. It was something like 150,000 jobs.

Last month trump only added 33,000 jobs. Now what do republicans say? Crickets chirp

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?

What nonsense. How desperate you Trumpbots are to cover up his obvious, mental deterioration.

So where you are conceived is now akin to where you were born?

So if two Guatemalans conceive a child in America (but the child is born back in Guatemala), you think it would be 'accurate' to say the child was American?

Yes or no, please?

You're completely missing the point. Fred Trump's parents were Ethnic Germans who conceived their child in Germany. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship/residence.

Get a grip.
Trump said his father was born in a beautiful city in Germany

What does that have to do with conception?
Perhaps Trump & his misguided supporters believe that “birth” begins at conception, that a zygote reflects their personality or “personhood”.
They don’t seem to realize that the zygote has NO MIND.
It's understandable that you don't recognize that humans have souls.
It’s understandable that many people don’t understand the details of what they adopt as their cultural beliefs.
Conformity is comforting.
How does one explain the concept of a supernatural “soul” if we live in the natural world?

In the natural world, we develop brains that are the basis of a MIND. When the brain disappears, so do its memories & consciousness ... or the mind.

His diet is pathetic.

It is adding up.
Alzheimer’s may be an improvement

If he did not have control of thousands of nuclear weapons - I might agree.

As it is - I would take Donald Trump sans dementia rather than Donald Trump with Dementia any day.

What nonsense. How desperate you Trumpbots are to cover up his obvious, mental deterioration.

So where you are conceived is now akin to where you were born?

So if two Guatemalans conceive a child in America (but the child is born back in Guatemala), you think it would be 'accurate' to say the child was American?

Yes or no, please?

You're completely missing the point. Fred Trump's parents were Ethnic Germans who conceived their child in Germany. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship/residence.

Get a grip.

Perhaps Trump & his misguided supporters believe that “birth” begins at conception, that a zygote reflects their personality or “personhood”.
It’s understandable that many people don’t understand the details of what they adopt as their cultural beliefs.
How does one explain the concept of a supernatural “soul” if we live in the natural world?

In the natural world, we develop brains that are the basis of a MIND. When the brain disappears, so do its memories & consciousness ... or the mind.

If you wish to believe that you are a soulless zombie, have at it.

Get a grip.

Your terminology is meaningless in the scientific arena.
I have a developed independent MIND, which is more than you can claim.

Your terminology is meaningless in the scientific arena.
I have a developed independent MIND, which is more than you can claim.

Think that if it gives you comfort.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?...]

He wasn't there? He only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact.

I have no idea where my father was born. It never came up in discussion.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
The classic sign of a pathological liar who cannot stop himself from lying.

The fat fuck didn't just say his daddy was born in Germany, he waxed poetic about what a great and beautiful German town his daddy was born in.

Trump literally cannot open his mouth without lying, unless he is shoving a hamberder in it.

Even you are not that stupid

HolyfuckingShit! :eusa_doh:

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

trump-birth-certificate.jpg

Now stop making up stupid excuses for him.

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.
We can always count on a Trump lickspittle to rush in with "B-b-b-b-b-b-but OBAAAAAMAAAAA!!!" no matter what the situation. Christ, you submissive fucks are pathetic beyond belief.

As for Trump's grandfather, no. In his book Art of the Deal, Trump said his grandfather was born in Sweden. So Dotard Donny lied about that, too.

He lied about his grandfather's birthplace, AND his father's birthplace.

And the fantastically hypocritical fat fuck has the nerve to tear into other people about their birthplace and heritage!

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back