🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it was only a mistake as you claim, then why in the hell did he repeat it several times in the speech? By the way, it's not the first time Trump has tried to say his dad was born in Germany.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?...]

He wasn't there? He only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact.

I have no idea where my father was born. It never came up in discussion.
HolyfuckingShit! :eusa_doh:

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

trump-birth-certificate.jpg

Now stop making up stupid excuses for him.
I'm not kidding when I say that if Trump claimed the moon was made of cheese, these lickspittles would kill themselves trying to prove the pathological liar is right.

TRUMP TWEET: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

TRUMPTARD: The moon is made is WHITE AMERICAN cheese! MAGA!

SCIENTIST: Actually, the moon has a crust, mantle and and solid iron core which is surrounded by a softer, somewhat molten liquid iron core.

TRUMPTARD: FAKE NEWS! B-B-B-B-B-B-B-BUT OBAMA! Look! A squirrel!

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

See post 199.

Really? You don't have pride in your heritage? Sucks to be you then. My mother and father were both born in the US, same with my grandparents on my father's side. My Grandmother was born here in the US, but my Grandfather came over here from Norway when he was around 18. I also know that the lineage on my maternal Grandmother's line goes back to the Black Watch of Scotland, and Robert the Bruce.

But then again, I liked learning about my roots and origins.

This is not the first time Trump has claimed his daddy was born in Germany. It is not a slip of the tongue. It is a deliberate lie:

Trump keeps saying his father was born in Germany – he wasn't

Last week, as Trump has careened across Europe, he repeated his touching tale. In an interview recorded in Scotland, he said: “Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors – my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany.”

Note the date of the article.

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

That birth certificate is fake
Says he was born in Jamaica

This is not the first time Trump has claimed his daddy was born in Germany. It is not a slip of the tongue. It is a deliberate lie:

Trump keeps saying his father was born in Germany – he wasn't

Last week, as Trump has careened across Europe, he repeated his touching tale. In an interview recorded in Scotland, he said: “Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors – my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany.”

Note the date of the article.
He assumes they are too stupid to check

Here is Trump in his book, claiming his grandfather was of Swedish oranges:

His story is classic Horatio Alger. Fred Trump was
bom in New Jersey in 1905, His father, who came
here from Sweden as a child, owned a moderately
successful restaurant, but he was also a hard liver and
a hard drinker, and he died when my father was eleven
years old.

Full text of "The Art Of The Deal"

Wrong. The name of the hospital he was born at was called Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. And, if you weren't totally stupid, you would have seen that place of birth also says Queens, New York. You really are quite the stupid little Trump supporter, aren't you? Next time take time to read the whole thing and in context.

But, if you are too stupid for that...............here is a link......................

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City.

This is why Trump was a birther and attacks Elizabeth Warren. Because he is projecting his own fucking bullshit onto others.

LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Wrong. The name of the hospital he was born at was called Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. And, if you weren't totally stupid, you would have seen that place of birth also says Queens, New York. You really are quite the stupid little Trump supporter, aren't you? Next time take time to read the whole thing and in context.

But, if you are too stupid for that...............here is a link......................

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City.

rightwinger was being humorous.

This is why Trump was a birther and attacks Elizabeth Warren. Because he is projecting his own fucking bullshit onto others.

Hold on, is he a birther or not? Because he held a news conference when he first became president where he said that he believes Obama was born in Hawaii.

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.
We can always count on a Trump lickspittle to rush in with "B-b-b-b-b-b-but OBAAAAAMAAAAA!!!" no matter what the situation. Christ, you submissive fucks are pathetic beyond belief.

As for Trump's grandfather, no. In his book Art of the Deal, Trump said his grandfather was born in Sweden. So Dotard Donny lied about that, too.

He lied about his grandfather's birthplace, AND his father's birthplace.

And the fantastically hypocritical fat fuck has the nerve to tear into other people about their birthplace and heritage!
In that same book, trump claimed his father was born in New Jersey. :ack-1:

Yet we have rightards here with their kneepads on pretending like maybe Trump just didn't know where his father was born.

Trump's been telling this lie about his father's fake German birth for YEARS.

He can't stop himself, even when he knows he is now more of a public figure who will be slammed for lying. He literally cannot stop himself from lying.

This is classic behavior of a pathological liar.

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.
Obama knew where his father was born. So did trump. Only trump Birthered himself declaring on multiple occasions that his father was born in Germany.

Trump's cognitive deficits seem worse. We need to know if he has dementia: Psychologist

Phonemic paraphasia, which is linked to the moderate to severe stages of Alzheimer’s, is described as "the substitution of a word with a nonword that preserves at least half of the segments and/or number of syllables of the intended word.” For example, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu becomes “Betanyahu,” big league becomes “bigly,” anonymous becomes “enenamas” or "anenomynous," renovation becomes “renoversh,” missiles become "mishiz," space capsule becomes “capsicle,” midterm elections become "midtowm" and "midturn" elections, and Christmas becomes “Chrissus.”

Forum List

Back