His story is classic Horatio Alger. Fred Trump was
bom in New Jersey in 1905, His father, who came
here from Sweden as a child, owned a moderately
successful restaurant, but he was also a hard liver and
a hard drinker, and he died when my father was eleven
years old.

Full text of "The Art Of The Deal"
Trump never read Art of the Deal

Trump’s speech patterns appear even more disordered when you go beyond the sound bite and look at a whole speech. He careens from one thought to the next in a parade of non sequiturs, frequently interrupting himself in the middle of a sentence to veer into another free association. When commentators described his two-hour speech at the Conservative Political Action Conference last month as “unhinged,” they were referring in large part to this quality.

You know, if Trump really does have the "best words", why doesn't he use them? He uses the same descriptions in his speeches over and over. If he really did have a huge vocabulary, why not use it and show he's not as dumb as he looks.

You know, if Trump really does have the "best words", why doesn't he use them? He uses the same descriptions in his speeches over and over. If he really did have a huge vocabulary, why not use it and show he's not as dumb as he looks.
Third grade vocabulary and getting worse

Those who have seen his press interviews from 30 years ago say h3 was much more eloquent​

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Go look and show me

I love how all the soy beta libs are still butt hurt that Trump won when their news promised them he had a 98% chance of losing lol

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

See post 199.

I loved watching you libs when he won and I love watching you libs cry everyday since. Lol

If it was only a mistake as you claim, then why in the hell did he repeat it several times in the speech? By the way, it's not the first time Trump has tried to say his dad was born in Germany.

First of all who gives a fuck?

How could anyone not know where their father was born?...]

He wasn't there? He only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact.

I have no idea where my father was born. It never came up in discussion.
Even you are not that stupid

Said the asshole that can't explain what was supposedly stupid about my post.

HolyfuckingShit! :eusa_doh:

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

trump-birth-certificate.jpg

Now stop making up stupid excuses for him.

When is the last time you read your birth certificate?

Yes, he is.

LOL!!! You calling someone stupid. That is rich.

To be clear, for the slower pupils in the class ie you, I was suggesting you are fucking retarded.

Really? You don't have pride in your heritage? Sucks to be you then. My mother and father were both born in the US, same with my grandparents on my father's side. My Grandmother was born here in the US, but my Grandfather came over here from Norway when he was around 18. I also know that the lineage on my maternal Grandmother's line goes back to the Black Watch of Scotland, and Robert the Bruce.

But then again, I liked learning about my roots and origins.

I do. But the exact location of my father's birth is not tied to that. We are of scot decent. I've read up on the colorful history of our clan. My dad brought a family suit of arms when I was a kid and I still have it.

Try to be less hysterical.

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

That birth certificate is fake
Says he was born in Jamaica

Wrong. The name of the hospital he was born at was called Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. And, if you weren't totally stupid, you would have seen that place of birth also says Queens, New York. You really are quite the stupid little Trump supporter, aren't you? Next time take time to read the whole thing and in context.

But, if you are too stupid for that...............here is a link......................

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City.

rightwinger was being humorous.

RW has not been humorous in decades.

Said the asshole that can't explain what was supposedly stupid about my post.
Your mindless defense of your messiah

You may not know whether your father was born in Buttfuk Alabama or Foreskin Arkansas ......but you would know if he was born in Germany

That birth certificate is fake
Says he was born in Jamaica

Wrong. The name of the hospital he was born at was called Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. And, if you weren't totally stupid, you would have seen that place of birth also says Queens, New York. You really are quite the stupid little Trump supporter, aren't you? Next time take time to read the whole thing and in context.

But, if you are too stupid for that...............here is a link......................

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City.
How freak'n stupid are you?
Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

Jamaica is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Go look and show me

Dumbfuck...

When is the last time you read your birth certificate?
In February.

And I didn’t have to look at it again to know the details listed about my parents.

What a dumbfucking excuse you came up with.

Last edited:

Yes, he is.

LOL!!! You calling someone stupid. That is rich.

To be clear, for the slower pupils in the class ie you, I was suggesting you are fucking retarded.
Your suggestions fall flat as you made up one of the dumbest excuses possible for trump.

Really? You don't have pride in your heritage? Sucks to be you then. My mother and father were both born in the US, same with my grandparents on my father's side. My Grandmother was born here in the US, but my Grandfather came over here from Norway when he was around 18. I also know that the lineage on my maternal Grandmother's line goes back to the Black Watch of Scotland, and Robert the Bruce.

But then again, I liked learning about my roots and origins.
You mean your roots and oranges...?

Forum List

Back