Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Hold on, step into my Honor Office... I believe you were pissin' me off. Let's talk about it. That also pisses me off and produces more unilateral works upon you. The next time you think of sitting quietly, look around, everybody is hooting and hollering homosexuals makes comfortable market.
Trump was born here.
Trump was born in Jamaica

Ya, well, what you gonna do? Get a Scots-Irish couple singin about the 1836 Texan indepent state refused entry by the Union Congress for their Pro-slave status, when they rebel from a distant catholic Mexican government? Echoing Protestant Reformation themes, is there A Bonnie Blue Flag since its not the Union Jack, Scottish Flag, Or the Bonnie Blue Flag? Last I checked we switched right over on Stonewall's funeral like the Raising of the very Mercy Seat. Yes sir, that Stainless Banner of the priceless blood of a Southern Woman on the altar of an outraged civilization, by the cross of an ancient race of scotsmen's hills, of a stainless blood on the sands of time.

Last edited:
"Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.

More like ""Father, if you are willing, take this birth certificate from me; cross out where it says "New York", take this crayon and write in "Wunderful playce in Germinny" so I don't look like a total mental case".

Maybe Rump was trying to say his father was born under Gemini? That would still be wrong though.

Last edited:
His father is born in Germany and he's trying to Prove it?! Well, maybe that's where he got all the Mussolini quotes?! That doesn't even make sense though. How'd he get RICH from Germany to give to Donald?

3% white with 15% mixed peoples so... basically on a tropical hawaiin t-shirt vacation... I'd be scared too. Doesn't anybody look into it? So, a poverty country that industrialization left behind Famous because they through out the English oppressor and the top export is Jamaican music about African Americans getting testy. hawaii became a state in 1959, Obama was born in 1961, and Trump was born in Jamaica, and his presence made it a State immediately. Also Russia. That also is America he's half-Russian with Melania-slav. Lee Myung-Bak wasn't born in Korea! Did anyone Think about this? Secret Japanese Buddhist Army Interests!! AHAHAAHA! I made the best joke in all world history. I don't care about you. Funny...

Last edited:
Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Did Donald ask for special treatment in entering a school or an employer due to the fact that his father was from another country like Obama did?

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Did Donald ask for special treatment in entering a school or an employer due to the fact that his father was from another country like Obama did?
Trumps Daddy got him into school and set him up in business

What every good parent should do for their child.

DING what is "teach their children not to lie, cheat, stiff their workers and take no responsibility for anything in life ever" for 600, Alex.

His daddy sent his ass to Military School

Trump cannot even tell the truth as to where his father was born. he's either a serial liar or senile.

Forum List

Back