🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

No idea. I don't think being religious makes one a nut job. But thanks for asking.

Good so what makes Pence a “nut job”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your deep interest in me and my opinions, but i think I'll pass on your question.

Typical liberal can’t back up their babbling bullshit.

Typical cultist...his cult leader gets insulted, so the cultist gets personally offended....ya freak.....

Says the Obama zombie. Typical hypocrite beta lib

Oh my ....someone needs his binky....

Thank you for your deep interest in me and my opinions, but i think I'll pass on your question.

Typical cultist...his cult leader gets insulted, so the cultist gets personally offended....ya freak.....

You do seem quite the big baby.

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?
Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

Perhaps he just "knows more than the birth certificates". :rolleyes:

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

So, afraid to attack Trump on the issues?

Been doing that all along. So yes, on the topic, care to float a theory on why Rump is blatantly and provably lying about where his father was born?

You still worried about this shit? Jesus, loser. Get a life.

"Still"?

What's the topic title, Evelyn Wood?

Wood you like it to go away? Ain't happening. But you're here aren't you. So tell us what kind of moron deliberately goes around spreading false bio info that's already public record and easily disprovable. What does it mean, psychologically?

The issue of this thread is that Trump is lying

Said the asshole race baiter.

It's not up to debate. Fred Christ Trump *WAS* born in the Bronx, not in fricken Germany. Rump knows that, he gave the eulogy when the old man died (although he spent the time talking about himself).

And yet Rump has now, at least four times, explicitly said Fred was born in GERMANY. In a "wonderful place" he didn't name. That's not up to argument, it's what we call a "fact".

So the question is, *WHY* is Rump telling a lie, repeatedly, that is easily disproved with documentation?

And keep in mind this is the same schlemiel who kept yammering on and on and on about O'bama's birth certificate. Are birth certificates to be believed or are they NOT?
Donald Trump: the son of an immigrant

The couple had a son, Frederick, in New York City, in 1905. This was Donald Trump’s father. His birth in America, and subsequent automatic US citizenship, disproves rumors that The Donald is himself an “anchor baby”born to noncitizen US immigrants.

CS Monitor knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

Rump seems to be test-driving the Orwellian "who controls the past controls the future" motif just to see if he can get away with it.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. So your purpose here appears to be to troll the thread to derail the actual topic.

Why is that? Simple cowardice? Or stupidity?

Let's see Orwell's full quote, for those who don't have the balls to read it.

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.[23]
Orwell would a few years later incorporate this self-delusionary practice into his epic "1984":

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.
Get that Wimples? Blatant and forced denial of the readily self-evident. Much like standing in front of people and claiming your father was born in Germany when the whole fucking world KNOWS he wasn't.

Last edited:
I’m old enough to remember Obama day his uncle liberated Auschwitz and “my muslim Faith” and liberals with kneepads On were jumping to correct him

That was weak....which is also typical.

A grown man calling another grown made a “big baby” is quite beta don’t you think. A little soft. Typical

Hello. I'm a Southern Knight Elk of the Gallant Magnolia. Barbarian artistically sort of with a Monster ritual Tattoo. Rar! I slay evil beasts of the
1ab144f668dd6487b12a3008ce9707cb[1].jpg

night to protect interracial maidens.

Attachments

• 1ab144f668dd6487b12a3008ce9707cb[1].jpg
    1ab144f668dd6487b12a3008ce9707cb[1].jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 17
Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

Perhaps he just "knows more than the birth certificates". :rolleyes:

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

So, afraid to attack Trump on the issues?

Been doing that all along. So yes, on the topic, care to float a theory on why Rump is blatantly and provably lying about where his father was born?

You still worried about this shit? Jesus, loser. Get a life.

"Still"?

What's the topic title, Evelyn Wood?

Wood you like it to go away? Ain't happening. But you're here aren't you. So tell us what kind of moron deliberately goes around spreading false bio info that's already public record and easily disprovable. What does it mean, psychologically?

Don't care. If you libtards aren't having a hissy fit about this, you will invent something else to be hysterical about.

It is funny at this incredibly late date that you are still pretending to not be aware that the President talks a lot of jive.

Ironically, to not be aware of this, you would have to be far more of a moron, than you are even accusing him of being.

A grown man calling another grown made a “big baby” is quite beta don’t you think. A little soft. Typical

Not really. Nothing "alpha" about going hard core over every little thing.

Said the asshole race baiter.

It's not up to debate. Fred Christ Trump *WAS* born in the Bronx, not in fricken Germany. Rump knows that, he gave the eulogy when the old man died (although he spent the time talking about himself).

And yet Rump has now, at least four times, explicitly said Fred was born in GERMANY. In a "wonderful place" he didn't name. That's not up to argument, it's what we call a "fact".

So the question is, *WHY* is Rump telling a lie, repeatedly, that is easily disproved with documentation?

And keep in mind this is the same schlemiel who kept yammering on and on and on about O'bama's birth certificate. Are birth certificates to be believed or are they NOT?

The couple had a son, Frederick, in New York City, in 1905. This was Donald Trump’s father. His birth in America, and subsequent automatic US citizenship, disproves rumors that The Donald is himself an “anchor baby”born to noncitizen US immigrants.

CS Monitor knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

Rump seems to be test-driving the Orwellian "who controls the past controls the future" motif just to see if he can get away with it.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. .....

If you want your content taken seriously, don't open with baby talk like "rump".

And, especially after an open like that, a lot of you libtards just throw that slur around like fucking morons, so, deleting the crap that followed seemed very efficient.

You got any real "content" or a point, go ahead and make sans your standard baby talk and partisan shit, and I will address it seriously and honestly.

Hard core?? I’m laughing at you. I just didn’t use “Lol”. Geez you’re stupid

Err, yeah, I got that. And I disagreed. And then explained why.

And you got none of that.

Are you drunk right now?

Are you drunk right now?

I don’t drink

What does Captain America do after he's Confederated? Those 13 stars stand for freedom , me and you, the American dream, liberty, justice... all we will ever can know or will appreciate and when you eat a small crumb, go thanks Lord, confederacy.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. So your purpose here appears to be to troll the thread to derail the actual topic.

Why is that? Simple cowardice? Or stupidity?

Let's see Orwell's full quote, for those who don't have the balls to read it.

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.[23]
Orwell would a few years later incorporate this self-delusionary practice into his epic tour de force, "1984":

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.
Get that Wimples? Blatant and forced denial of the readily self-evident. Much like standing in front of people and claiming your father was born in Germany when the whole fucking world KNOWS he wasn't.

If you want your content taken seriously, don't open with baby talk like "rump".

And, especially after an open like that, a lot of you libtards just throw that slur around like fucking morons, so, deleting the crap that followed seemed very efficient.

You got any real "content" or a point, go ahead and make sans your standard baby talk and partisan shit, and I will address it seriously and honestly.

"Rump" is a title, and duly earned. He worked hard for it and he deserves it. But nice ironic touch, claiming "baby talk" just before collapsing into "libtards" :rofl:

You didn't even see that did you. Nun so blind.

And how many posts in a row is this you're dancing around the topic without addressing it? Again let's review: The topic title is "Rump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany". That's a fact. It's recorded on video. Several times.

I would take issue with one part of the title -- the word "incorrectly". I think "dishonestly" fits far better. "Incorrect" implies he's guessing and guessed wrong. What do you think, while you're writhing away from the topic and wiping out George Orwell's observation because it's inconvenient to your writhing? Hm?

What does Captain America do after he's Confederated? Those 13 stars stand for freedom , me and you, the American dream, liberty, justice... all we will ever can know or will appreciate and when you eat a small crumb, go thanks Lord, confederacy.

Amen [emoji1317][emoji631][emoji1317]

Are you drunk right now?

I don’t drink

Sorry to hear that. I guess you were just too stupid to understand ANYTHING of what you read.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. .....

Rump is a good one

In Trumpian America, we make up childish names to describe those who differ with us. If they are disabled, we mock them. If their wife is unattractive, we mock her.

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Forum List

Back