🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency, returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

Here's the author who reported that:

>> Blair, speaking to PolitiFact from New York’s Central Park, said there’s no doubt that Elizabeth Trump was pregnant with Fred while she and Friedrich were still in Germany.

But there is also no question, Blair attested, that the couple had returned to New York by the time Fred was born.

"As we know, that does not make him born in Germany," Blair said. "Conceived in Germany? OK. But, born in Germany, no."

Newsweek and The Independent reported that Trump has made the erroneous claim about his father at least four times since taking office. <<​

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Most instructive is the way he phrases it:

"My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany." (A place called "The Bronx" (a name that derives from Denmark via Holland) which is definitely not in Germany).

But it's most psychologically interesting that he phrases it as a question --- "right?" --- as if to say "can I get away with this? If I revise my own history will you swallow it?"

Well let's think about thaNO.
Remember. The Republicans are Christians. And the U.S. started off as a Christian nation. That is why the forefathers and the rest of our ancestors, at birth was given a Christian name, not a heathen name..

Life Begins at Conception, Says Department of Health and Human Services

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_name

Did you just post "The Republicans are Christians"? :rofl:3

Lemme call the RNC and let them know of this new development. Hello? Get me Eric Cantor.

:dig:

What the fuck is a "heathen name"? Any idea what heathen even means?

No we did not "start off as a Christian nation". We started off as a Liberal nation with freedom of religion. And I know that's redundant. We broke off from a Christian nation.

Now what in the wide world of all that is fuckable does any of this have to do with Rump deliberately lying about where his father came from?
Maybe Pres.Trump thinks that life starts at conception, like the way the original Israelites .had thought.

Even when you have "the best words" and "a very good brain" --- the word BORN means fucking BORN, period.

Holy SHIT you Rumpologists will lick a toilet out if it protects the Orange Asshole.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency, returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905.

>> Blair, speaking to PolitiFact from New York’s Central Park, said there’s no doubt that Elizabeth Trump was pregnant with Fred while she and Friedrich were still in Germany.

But there is also no question, Blair attested, that the couple had returned to New York by the time Fred was born.

"As we know, that does not make him born in Germany," Blair said. "Conceived in Germany? OK. But, born in Germany, no."

Newsweek and The Independent reported that Trump has made the erroneous claim about his father at least four times since taking office. <<​

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

"My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany." (A place called "The Bronx" (a name that derives from Denmark via Holland) which is definitely not in Germany).

But it's most psychologically interesting that he phrases it as a question --- "right?" --- as if to say "can I get away with this? If I revise my own history will you swallow it?"

Remember. The Republicans are Christians. And the U.S. started off as a Christian nation. That is why the forefathers and the rest of our ancestors, at birth was given a Christian name, not a heathen name..

Lemme call the RNC and let them know of this new development. Hello? Get me Eric Cantor.

No we did not "start off as a Christian nation". We started off as a Liberal nation with freedom of religion. And I know that's redundant. We broke off from a Christian nation.

Now what in the wide world of all that is fuckable does any of this have to do with Rump deliberately lying about where his father came from?
I know that the Globalist had removed it from the scriptures. but during the time of Christ. They were the atheist of those times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)

BULLSHIT.

Heathen means "of the heath", i.e. of the country. A rural dweller. The same thing pagan means.

Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

Perhaps he just "knows more than the birth certificates". :rolleyes:

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

So, afraid to attack Trump on the issues?
The issue of this thread is that Trump is lying

Said the asshole race baiter.

It's not up to debate. Fred Christ Trump *WAS* born in the Bronx, not in fricken Germany. Rump knows that, he gave the eulogy when the old man died (although he spent the time talking about himself).

And yet Rump has now, at least four times, explicitly said Fred was born in GERMANY. In a "wonderful place" he didn't name. That's not up to argument, it's what we call a "fact".

So the question is, *WHY* is Rump telling a lie, repeatedly, that is easily disproved with documentation?

And keep in mind this is the same schlemiel who kept yammering on and on and on about O'bama's birth certificate. Are birth certificates to be believed or are they NOT?
Donald Trump: the son of an immigrant

The couple had a son, Frederick, in New York City, in 1905. This was Donald Trump’s father. His birth in America, and subsequent automatic US citizenship, disproves rumors that The Donald is himself an “anchor baby”born to noncitizen US immigrants.

CS Monitor knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Maybe Pres.Trump thinks that life starts at conception, like the way the original Israelites .had thought.

Even when you have "the best words" and "a very good brain" --- the word BORN means fucking BORN, period.

Holy SHIT you Rumpologists will lick a toilet out if it protects the Orange Asshole.
This looks like a child has already been born before coming out of the womb. The reason why people loves the touch of soft silky materials like fur and etc.. It is because of fond memories of comfort while they were in the womb.

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

This looks like a child has already been born before coming out of the womb. The reason why people loves the touch of soft silky materials like fur and etc.. It is because of fond memories of comfort while they were in the womb.

But it's not born, now is it?

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

It's not up to debate. Fred Christ Trump *WAS* born in the Bronx, not in fricken Germany. Rump knows that, he gave the eulogy when the old man died (although he spent the time talking about himself).

And yet Rump has now, at least four times, explicitly said Fred was born in GERMANY. In a "wonderful place" he didn't name. That's not up to argument, it's what we call a "fact".

So the question is, *WHY* is Rump telling a lie, repeatedly, that is easily disproved with documentation?

And keep in mind this is the same schlemiel who kept yammering on and on and on about O'bama's birth certificate. Are birth certificates to be believed or are they NOT?

The couple had a son, Frederick, in New York City, in 1905. This was Donald Trump’s father. His birth in America, and subsequent automatic US citizenship, disproves rumors that The Donald is himself an “anchor baby”born to noncitizen US immigrants.

CS Monitor knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

Rump seems to be test-driving the Orwellian "who controls the past controls the future" motif just to see if he can get away with it.

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.[23]

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Once AGAIN ---- what in the wide world of FUCK does any of this have to do with deliberate lying?

Once AGAIN ---- what in the wide world of FUCK does any of this have to do with deliberate lying?
Conservatism is a cult. That's why they'll make up any excuse imaginable for their master. They simply can't admit he lied ... about anything.

Fred C. Trump, Postwar Master Builder of Housing for Middle Class, Dies at 93

Frederick Christ (pronounced Krist) Trump was born in New York City in 1905.​

The New York Times knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

What about being religious makes you a nutjob?
No idea. I don't think being religious makes one a nut job. But thanks for asking.

Good so what makes Pence a “nut job”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your deep interest in me and my opinions, but i think I'll pass on your question.

Typical liberal can’t back up their babbling bullshit.

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?
Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

You structured that sentence as though you later portion supported your initial conclusion.

But it doesn't. At all.

You might as well said "because reasons".
The only conclusion we can draw is that Trump is either stupid or lying

Which one is it?
Neither. Well, neither is the cause of this, though he is both stupid and a liar. The cause of this confabulation is probably mental illness.

Only an utter moron, or a liar, would claim that "confabulation" is "probably mental illness".

You could be both of course. A lying moron. Or would that be a moronic liar? WHich of those do you identify as?
Only if you have a big brain and know the orange of the word confabulation

You structured that sentence as though you later portion supported your initial conclusion.

But it doesn't. At all.

You might as well said "because reasons".
The only conclusion we can draw is that Trump is either stupid or lying

Which one is it?
Neither. Well, neither is the cause of this, though he is both stupid and a liar. The cause of this confabulation is probably mental illness.

Only an utter moron, or a liar, would claim that "confabulation" is "probably mental illness".

You could be both of course. A lying moron. Or would that be a moronic liar? WHich of those do you identify as?
Only if you have a big brain and know the orange of the word confabulation

Rump thinks his father had German oranges. :wtf:

Not sure there even is such a thing. But even when he attempts the word "origins" he can't stop talking about his own face.

Maybe he's trying to say his father had germs? :dunno:

No idea. I don't think being religious makes one a nut job. But thanks for asking.

Thank you for your deep interest in me and my opinions, but i think I'll pass on your question.

Typical cultist...his cult leader gets insulted, so the cultist gets personally offended....ya freak.....

People who are smart, real smart and have big brains would not need to make up stories that their parents were born in Europe

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?

Been doing that all along. So yes, on the topic, care to float a theory on why Rump is blatantly and provably lying about where his father was born?

You still worried about this shit? Jesus, loser. Get a life.

It's not up to debate. ...

I know. RW is a terrible race baiter.

Rump seems to be test-driving the Orwellian "who controls the past controls the future" motif just to see if he can get away with it.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

62810021e1b25f9748c3ae5ea0b44b845cc2dfb54723c6caeffe42f343f22c1a.jpg

Typical cultist...his cult leader gets insulted, so the cultist gets personally offended....ya freak.....

Actually, when you call someone a cultist, you are insulting them.

I know that you might be too stupid to understand that. So, I've giving you a chance to demonstrate that you are NOT an asshole, if you claim to not know that doing that was an insult.

So, which is it? Are you too stupid to understand what you are saying, or are you an asshole?

Says the Obama zombie. Typical hypocrite beta lib

IMG_2364.jpg

Forum List

Back