🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

You spout shit, but you never even try to pretend to back it up anymore.

You are nothing but a troll.
Oh? And how do you tell yourself I can prove I looked at my birth certificate in February?

I was hired as a contractor by current job and in February, they transitioned me to an employee of that company. For the purpose of my I-9, I had to provide a social security card, passport, or birth certificate. I lost my SS card decades ago, didn't find my passport right away (turned out, my wife knew where it was), but I had my birth certificate.

So yeah, I recently looked at my birth certificate.

Regardless, Trump posted his online and it clearly states his father was born in "NYC." You look like an utter sycophant, making up excuses for him which clearly can't even apply.

:suck:

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

You demonstrate wonderfully, that being a liberal, is a form of being retarded.
We are not talking about an average President. We are talking about the President with the biggest brain, the highest recorded IQ, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, a President with the best words

This man does not know his father was born in NYC?

Being smart in no way changes the fact that he was not there and it is not important.

Why are you like this? Don't you want to not be like this?
People who are smart, real smart and have big brains would not need to make up stories that their parents were born in Europe

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?

Oh? And how do you tell yourself I can prove I looked at my birth certificate in February?

I was hired as a contractor by current job and in February, they transitioned me to an employee of that company. For the purpose of my I-9, I had to provide a social security card, passport, or birth certificate. I lost my SS card decades ago, didn't find my passport right away (turned out, my wife knew where it was), but I had my birth certificate.

So yeah, I recently looked at my birth certificate.

Regardless, Trump posted his online and it clearly states his father was born in "NYC." You look like an utter sycophant, making up excuses for him which clearly can't even apply.

:suck:

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

We are not talking about an average President. We are talking about the President with the biggest brain, the highest recorded IQ, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, a President with the best words

Being smart in no way changes the fact that he was not there and it is not important.

People who are smart, real smart and have big brains would not need to make up stories that their parents were born in Europe

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?
Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

No, I am correct. That is your belief, not his. You accused him of believing that he is a mindless zombie, when it is actually you who believes he is, due to your religipus nuttery. I guess you realize how stupid it sounded and now don't want to own it. Because yeah, that was moronic and you should feel embarrassed.

Wrong. I said that if he wishes to believe he's a SOULLESS zombie, then to go ahead with that. Please try to keep up.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency, returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

The word for what Trump has done is "confabulation". While confabulation can occur in non-impaired individuals, it is usually and often a symptom of mental illness.

From the link: >> People who confabulate present incorrect memories ranging from "subtle alterations to bizarre fabrications",[2] and are generally very confident about their recollections, despite contradictory evidence.[3] <<

I usually call that "self-delusion". It's more directly descriptive.

e.g.
"I did not make a mistake, but when I said I don't see why it would be Russia, would means wouldn't."
e.g.
"I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan/got more done than anybody since Truman".
e.g.
"I wasn't mocking that reporter"

The question is ---- is it involuntary or deliberate?

The next question is --- does the previous question even matter?

Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

Perhaps he just "knows more than the birth certificates". :rolleyes:

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

I said that if he wishes to believe he's a SOULLESS zombie, then to go ahead with that.
Which means that is YOUR belief that he believes that as a direct implication of the belief he actually stated. Try to follow your own thoughts. I cant always be there to spoonfeed them back to you.

I said that if he wishes to believe he's a SOULLESS zombie, then to go ahead with that.
Which means that is YOUR belief that he believes that as a direct implication of the belief he actually stated. Try to follow your own thoughts. I cant always be there to spoonfeed them back to you.

Blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzz....the moron dismissed the concept of a soul. If that's what he wants to believe, he's perfectly free to do so. In your case, I can see where The Soul is beyond your cognitive abilities.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency, returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905.

Here's the author who reported that:

>> Blair, speaking to PolitiFact from New York’s Central Park, said there’s no doubt that Elizabeth Trump was pregnant with Fred while she and Friedrich were still in Germany.

But there is also no question, Blair attested, that the couple had returned to New York by the time Fred was born.

"As we know, that does not make him born in Germany," Blair said. "Conceived in Germany? OK. But, born in Germany, no."

Newsweek and The Independent reported that Trump has made the erroneous claim about his father at least four times since taking office. <<​

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Most instructive is the way he phrases it:

"My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany." (A place called "The Bronx" (a name that derives from Denmark via Holland) which is definitely not in Germany).

But it's most psychologically interesting that he phrases it as a question --- "right?" --- as if to say "can I get away with this? If I revise my own history will you swallow it?"

Well let's think about thaNO.

Here's the author who reported that:

>> Blair, speaking to PolitiFact from New York’s Central Park, said there’s no doubt that Elizabeth Trump was pregnant with Fred while she and Friedrich were still in Germany.

But there is also no question, Blair attested, that the couple had returned to New York by the time Fred was born.

"As we know, that does not make him born in Germany," Blair said. "Conceived in Germany? OK. But, born in Germany, no."

Newsweek and The Independent reported that Trump has made the erroneous claim about his father at least four times since taking office. <<​

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Most instructive is the way he phrases it:

"My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany." (A place called "The Bronx" (a name that derives from Denmark via Holland) which is definitely not in Germany).

But it's most psychologically interesting that he phrases it as a question --- "right?" --- as if to say "can I get away with this? If I revise my own history will you swallow it?"

Well let's think about thaNO.
Remember. The Republicans are Christians. And the U.S. started off as a Christian nation. That is why the forefathers and the rest of our ancestors, at birth was given a Christian name, not a heathen name..

Life Begins at Conception, Says Department of Health and Human Services

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_name

You structured that sentence as though you later portion supported your initial conclusion.

But it doesn't. At all.

You might as well said "because reasons".

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

So, afraid to attack Trump on the issues?

the moron dismissed the concept of a soul.

And it's your belief that would mean we are mindless zombies. Not his. How are you not getting this?

Why do you believe in zombie kings and rapist gods? Why do you believe in an evil god who hates humans?

You structured that sentence as though you later portion supported your initial conclusion.

But it doesn't. At all.

The only conclusion we can draw is that Trump is either stupid or lying

Which one is it?

The issue of this thread is that Trump is lying

But it doesn't. At all.

Which one is it?
Neither. Well, neither is the cause of this, though he is both stupid and a liar. The cause of this confabulation is probably mental illness.

But it doesn't. At all.

Which one is it?

That is the only conclusion YOU can draw, because you are a mindless partisan hack.

The issue of this thread is that Trump is lying

Said the asshole race baiter.

Forum List

Back