🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

When is the last time you read your birth certificate?
In February.

And I didn’t have to look at it again to know the details listed about my parents.

What a dumbfucking excuse you came up with.

You spout shit, but you never even try to pretend to back it up anymore.

You are nothing but a troll.
Oh? And how do you tell yourself I can prove I looked at my birth certificate in February?

I was hired as a contractor by current job and in February, they transitioned me to an employee of that company. For the purpose of my I-9, I had to provide a social security card, passport, or birth certificate. I lost my SS card decades ago, didn't find my passport right away (turned out, my wife knew where it was), but I had my birth certificate.

So yeah, I recently looked at my birth certificate.

Regardless, Trump posted his online and it clearly states his father was born in "NYC." You look like an utter sycophant, making up excuses for him which clearly can't even apply.

:suck:

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

You demonstrate wonderfully, that being a liberal, is a form of being retarded.
Shitstain .... it's on his own birth certificate. :eusa:doh:

trump-birth-certificate.jpg

Why do you persist in making an ass of yourself??? :ack-1:

ec545c3d10b463fe228e0955d6a69faa93cbd5effe4406122556bcf9278339ac.jpg

Yes, he is.

LOL!!! You calling someone stupid. That is rich.

To be clear, for the slower pupils in the class ie you, I was suggesting you are fucking retarded.
Your suggestions fall flat as you made up one of the dumbest excuses possible for trump.

There is nothing stupid about pointing out that a man was not there when his father was born.

Only a liar and an asshole would claim that there was.

To be clear, you are the lying and the asshole.

I wanted to be very clear for you, because I know you are also very stupid.
LOLOLOLOL

I can't b'lieve you're actually pretending as though you didn't try to portray the circumstances as though maybe trump just didn't know where his father was born. :lol:

Dumbfuck, you actually said, "he only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact." No, fucking moron, the birthplace of his father was written on his very own birth certificate. :eusa_doh:

Your pretense that people sit around reading their birth certificates on a regular basis, is noted and laughed at.

YOU are laughed at.

LOLOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I never intimated people sit around and read their birth certificate.

I did say, his own birth certificate, which he himself had posted online, says his father was born in NYC.

I also pointed out, because of that, one has to be a vacuum cleaner of monumental proportions, to suggest Trump had no idea where his father was born.

LOL!!! You calling someone stupid. That is rich.

To be clear, for the slower pupils in the class ie you, I was suggesting you are fucking retarded.
Your suggestions fall flat as you made up one of the dumbest excuses possible for trump.

There is nothing stupid about pointing out that a man was not there when his father was born.

LOLOLOLOL

I can't b'lieve you're actually pretending as though you didn't try to portray the circumstances as though maybe trump just didn't know where his father was born. :lol:

Dumbfuck, you actually said, "he only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact." No, fucking moron, the birthplace of his father was written on his very own birth certificate. :eusa_doh:

Your pretense that people sit around reading their birth certificates on a regular basis, is noted and laughed at.

YOU are laughed at.

LOLOLOL

I did say, his own birth certificate, which he himself had posted online, says his father was born in NYC.

I also pointed out, because of that, one has to be a vacuum cleaner of monumental proportions, to suggest Trump had no idea where his father was born.

You really think that Trump himself personally posted that image? Or do you just say shit and it don't mean nothing.

LOLOLOLOL

YOU are laughed at.

LOLOLOL

You really think that Trump himself personally posted that image? Or do you just say shit and it don't mean nothing.
Just how fucking deranged are you, rightie?? :ack-1:

I didn't say trump personally posted that image ... I said he "had posted." No doubt, trump severely lacks the minimal intelligence required to post that online.

But he did pass it on to someone to post it for him.

But g'head, keep making an ass of yourself, pretending that trump could only have known where his father was born based only on hearsay he heard on the matter -- despite him having his own birth certificate posted online which clearly states his father was born in NYC.

:dance:

Even you are not that stupid

Said the asshole that can't explain what was supposedly stupid about my post.
Your mindless defense of your messiah

You may not know whether your father was born in Buttfuk Alabama or Foreskin Arkansas ......but you would know if he was born in Germany

Your racist contempt for Southern Whites is noted and held against you, you racist ass.
Shut up Klan Boy

Said the racist ass.
Dont you have some brown people to chase down?

HolyfuckingShit! :eusa_doh:

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

trump-birth-certificate.jpg

Now stop making up stupid excuses for him.

In February.

And I didn’t have to look at it again to know the details listed about my parents.

Oh? And how do you tell yourself I can prove I looked at my birth certificate in February?

I was hired as a contractor by current job and in February, they transitioned me to an employee of that company. For the purpose of my I-9, I had to provide a social security card, passport, or birth certificate. I lost my SS card decades ago, didn't find my passport right away (turned out, my wife knew where it was), but I had my birth certificate.

Regardless, Trump posted his online and it clearly states his father was born in "NYC." You look like an utter sycophant, making up excuses for him which clearly can't even apply.

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

We are not talking about an average President. We are talking about the President with the biggest brain, the highest recorded IQ, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, a President with the best words

This man does not know his father was born in NYC?

The article in the OP says Trump's father was probably conceived in Germany because his grandmother was pregnant when Fred Trump had to leave Germany. Trump said 'born' and apparently that rubs lefties (who believe being 'born' is meaningless) the wrong way.

If Trump said it, his slavish worshippers will believe it is true!

Are there anymore worthless things that Don may have done or said, that don’t mean a fucking thing? Or do we need to wait until next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Go look and show me

Dumbfuck...

Man you’re right Obama was one stupid motherfucker.

LOLOL

Obama said that while he was tired on the campaign trail.

While wide awake, Trump said his father was born in Germany.

:lmao:

Lol no Trump looked tired too from WORKING

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Go look and show me

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

Oh, he was TIRED. So you're saying when he gets tired he can't count, or that he gets stupid and doesn't know how many states there are? That's not usually something you forget when you're tired. You get more ridiculous with every post you fucking clown.

No, I am correct. That is your belief, not his. You accused him of believing that he is a mindless zombie, when it is actually you who believes he is, due to your religipus nuttery. I guess you realize how stupid it sounded and now don't want to own it. Because yeah, that was moronic and you should feel embarrassed.

Last edited:

LOLOLOLOL

YOU are laughed at.

LOLOLOL

Just how fucking deranged are you, rightie?? :ack-1:

I didn't say trump personally posted that image ... I said he "had posted." No doubt, trump severely lacks the minimal intelligence required to post that online.

But he did pass it on to someone to post it for him.

But g'head, keep making an ass of yourself, pretending that trump could only have known where his father was born based only on hearsay he heard on the matter -- despite him having his own birth certificate posted online which clearly states his father was born in NYC.

:dance:

And which part of that, in your mind, means that he HAD to read it carefully? Hell, do you even imagine that he personally pulled it from his files, or to you think he told someone to pull if from his files?

Or are you doing that thing where libs just say shit, and don't mean shit by it?

Said the asshole that can't explain what was supposedly stupid about my post.
Your mindless defense of your messiah

You may not know whether your father was born in Buttfuk Alabama or Foreskin Arkansas ......but you would know if he was born in Germany

Your racist contempt for Southern Whites is noted and held against you, you racist ass.
Shut up Klan Boy

Said the racist ass.
Dont you have some brown people to chase down?

I have no idea what you are talking about, and am not responsible for, nor interested in the shit that flows from what passes for you mind.

In February.

We are not talking about an average President. We are talking about the President with the biggest brain, the highest recorded IQ, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, a President with the best words

Being smart in no way changes the fact that he was not there and it is not important.

Why are you like this? Don't you want to not be like this?

LOLOL

Go look and show me

Dumbfuck...

LOLOL

Lol no Trump looked tired too from WORKING

Doesn't show up to work until 11 AM

In February.

Being smart in no way changes the fact that he was not there and it is not important.

Why are you like this? Don't you want to not be like this?
People who are smart, real smart and have big brains would not need to make up stories that their parents were born in Europe

The rest of it shows he is not smart.

No, it does not. If does reflect on the real estate industry of NYC, that he learned that that type of bluster and hyperbole worked for him, but it is not a reflection on his intelligence.

That you think it is, does not bode well for YOUR intelligence.

Forum List

Back