🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

People who are smart, real smart and have big brains would not need to make up stories that their parents were born in Europe

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?
Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

You structured that sentence as though you later portion supported your initial conclusion.

But it doesn't. At all.

You might as well said "because reasons".
The only conclusion we can draw is that Trump is either stupid or lying

Which one is it?
Neither. Well, neither is the cause of this, though he is both stupid and a liar. The cause of this confabulation is probably mental illness.

Only an utter moron, or a liar, would claim that "confabulation" is "probably mental illness".

You could be both of course. A lying moron. Or would that be a moronic liar? WHich of those do you identify as?

Only an utter moron, or a liar, would claim that "confabulation" is "probably mental illness".
And only a moron or liar would ignore all the context and think I was basing that only on confabulation.

And yes, a habit of confabulation does most often indicate some sort of mental illness in adults . You can look that up for yourself, instead of licking trump's butt all night.

And only a moron or liar would ignore all the context and think I was basing that only on confabulation.

And yes, a habit of confabulation does most often indicate some sort of mental illness in adults . You can look that up for yourself, instead of licking trump's butt all night.

You stated it, as confabulation alone is strong evidence of mental illness and now you attack me for not somehow knowing that you did not mean that, and that of course there were "other reasons" for your stupid claim.

This is just more moronic lying from you, with a helping of asshole thrown in.

Fuck you.

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

You demonstrate wonderfully, that being a liberal, is a form of being retarded.
We are not talking about an average President. We are talking about the President with the biggest brain, the highest recorded IQ, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, a President with the best words

This man does not know his father was born in NYC?

Being smart in no way changes the fact that he was not there and it is not important.

Why are you like this? Don't you want to not be like this?
People who are smart, real smart and have big brains would not need to make up stories that their parents were born in Europe

Intelligence has nothing to do with concern for historical and unimportant detail.

It makes you look stupid to not know that. Or are you just a liar spouting shit from your face anus?
Someone as smart as our president is capable of being informed about multiple subjects

Only someone with a simple mind and a low IQ would not know where their parents were born or would think someone else was born in Kenya

Oh yeah Trump is dumb we need another genius community organizer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

You demonstrate wonderfully, that being a liberal, is a form of being retarded.
We are not talking about an average President. We are talking about the President with the biggest brain, the highest recorded IQ, went to Wharton, only smart people go to Wharton, a President with the best words

Being smart in no way changes the fact that he was not there and it is not important.

spot on
bWq7aZ7.jpg

the moron dismissed the concept of a soul.

And it's your belief that would mean we are mindless zombies. Not his. How are you not getting this?

Why do you believe in zombie kings and rapist gods? Why do you believe in an evil god who hates humans?

The evidence that you are a mindless zombie is irrefutable, hence, I rest my case.

spot on
bWq7aZ7.jpg

3734f3ddd49651909ee177b15d4d4262.png

And it's your belief that would mean we are mindless zombies. Not his. How are you not getting this?

Why do you believe in zombie kings and rapist gods? Why do you believe in an evil god who hates humans?

The evidence that you are a mindless zombie is irrefutable, hence, I rest my case.
...and then the little hissy fit. Same thing every time with you.

I must admit a bit of surprise that the truth actually causes you some discomfort. You must have intermittent spasms of awareness.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency, returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

Here's the author who reported that:

>> Blair, speaking to PolitiFact from New York’s Central Park, said there’s no doubt that Elizabeth Trump was pregnant with Fred while she and Friedrich were still in Germany.

But there is also no question, Blair attested, that the couple had returned to New York by the time Fred was born.

"As we know, that does not make him born in Germany," Blair said. "Conceived in Germany? OK. But, born in Germany, no."

Newsweek and The Independent reported that Trump has made the erroneous claim about his father at least four times since taking office. <<​

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Most instructive is the way he phrases it:

"My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany." (A place called "The Bronx" (a name that derives from Denmark via Holland) which is definitely not in Germany).

But it's most psychologically interesting that he phrases it as a question --- "right?" --- as if to say "can I get away with this? If I revise my own history will you swallow it?"

Well let's think about thaNO.
Remember. The Republicans are Christians. And the U.S. started off as a Christian nation. That is why the forefathers and the rest of our ancestors, at birth was given a Christian name, not a heathen name..

Life Begins at Conception, Says Department of Health and Human Services

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_name

Did you just post "The Republicans are Christians"? :rofl:

Lemme call the RNC and let them know of this new development. Hello? Get me Eric Cantor.

:dig:

What the fuck is a "heathen name"? Any idea what heathen even means?

No we did not "start off as a Christian nation". We started off as a Liberal nation with freedom of religion. And I know that's redundant. We broke off from a Christian nation.

Now what in the wide world of all that is fuckable does any of this have to do with Rump deliberately lying about where his father came from?

Last edited:

Perhaps he just "knows more than the birth certificates". :rolleyes:

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

So, afraid to attack Trump on the issues?

Been doing that all along. So yes, on the topic, care to float a theory on why Rump is blatantly and provably lying about where his father was born?

I must admit a bit of surprise that the truth actually causes you some discomfort. You must have intermittent spasms of awareness.
And the hissy fit continues....

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Fred was conceived in Bavaria, where his parents had tried unsuccessfully to re-establish residency, returning to New York upon the SS Pennsylvania on July 1, 1905.

>> Blair, speaking to PolitiFact from New York’s Central Park, said there’s no doubt that Elizabeth Trump was pregnant with Fred while she and Friedrich were still in Germany.

But there is also no question, Blair attested, that the couple had returned to New York by the time Fred was born.

"As we know, that does not make him born in Germany," Blair said. "Conceived in Germany? OK. But, born in Germany, no."

Newsweek and The Independent reported that Trump has made the erroneous claim about his father at least four times since taking office. <<​

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

"My father is German, right? Was German, and born in a very wonderful place in Germany." (A place called "The Bronx" (a name that derives from Denmark via Holland) which is definitely not in Germany).

But it's most psychologically interesting that he phrases it as a question --- "right?" --- as if to say "can I get away with this? If I revise my own history will you swallow it?"

Remember. The Republicans are Christians. And the U.S. started off as a Christian nation. That is why the forefathers and the rest of our ancestors, at birth was given a Christian name, not a heathen name..

Did you just post "The Republicans are Christians"? :rofl:3

Lemme call the RNC and let them know of this new development. Hello? Get me Eric Cantor.

No we did not "start off as a Christian nation". We started off as a Liberal nation with freedom of religion. And I know that's redundant. We broke off from a Christian nation.

Now what in the wide world of all that is fuckable does any of this have to do with Rump deliberately lying about where his father came from?
I know that the Globalist had removed it from the scriptures. but during the time of Christ. They were the atheist of those times.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heathenry_(new_religious_movement)

He got it wrong because Hannity didn't give him a script.

Thus:

pantsonfire.gif

Did you just post "The Republicans are Christians"? :rofl:3

Maybe Pres.Trump thinks that life starts at conception, like the way the original Israelites .had thought.

Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Perhaps he just "knows more than the birth certificates". :rolleyes:

It's not a birth certificate --- it's a birth certificate because it was certified OK? I like birth certificates that weren't certified".

So, afraid to attack Trump on the issues?
The issue of this thread is that Trump is lying

Said the asshole race baiter.

It's not up to debate. Fred Christ Trump *WAS* born in the Bronx, not in fricken Germany. Rump knows that, he gave the eulogy when the old man died (although he spent the time talking about himself).

And yet Rump has now, at least four times, explicitly said Fred was born in GERMANY. In a "wonderful place" he didn't name. That's not up to argument, it's what we call a "fact".

So the question is, *WHY* is Rump telling a lie, repeatedly, that is easily disproved with documentation?

And keep in mind this is the same schlemiel who kept yammering on and on and on about O'bama's birth certificate. Are birth certificates to be believed or are they NOT?

Forum List

Back