🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Donald Trump: the son of an immigrant

The couple had a son, Frederick, in New York City, in 1905. This was Donald Trump’s father. His birth in America, and subsequent automatic US citizenship, disproves rumors that The Donald is himself an “anchor baby”born to noncitizen US immigrants.

CS Monitor knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

Rump seems to be test-driving the Orwellian "who controls the past controls the future" motif just to see if he can get away with it.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. So your purpose here appears to be to troll the thread to derail the actual topic.

Why is that? Simple cowardice? Or stupidity?

Let's see Orwell's full quote, for those who don't have the balls to read it.

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.[23]
Orwell would a few years later incorporate this self-delusionary practice into his epic tour de force, "1984":

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.
Get that Wimples? Blatant and forced denial of the readily self-evident. Much like standing in front of people and claiming your father was born in Germany when the whole fucking world KNOWS he wasn't.

If you want your content taken seriously, don't open with baby talk like "rump".

And, especially after an open like that, a lot of you libtards just throw that slur around like fucking morons, so, deleting the crap that followed seemed very efficient.

You got any real "content" or a point, go ahead and make sans your standard baby talk and partisan shit, and I will address it seriously and honestly.

"Rump" is a title, and duly earned. He worked hard for it and he deserves it. But nice ironic touch, claiming "baby talk" just before collapsing into "libtards" :rofl:

You didn't even see that did you. Nun so blind.

And how many posts in a row is this you're dancing around the topic without addressing it? Again let's review: The topic title is "Rump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany". That's a fact. It's recorded on video. Several times.

I would take issue with one part of the title -- the word "incorrectly". I think "dishonestly" fits far better. "Incorrect" implies he's guessing and guessed wrong. What do you think, while you're writhing away from the topic and wiping out George Orwell's observation because it's inconvenient to your writhing? Hm?

No, "LIBTARD" is an accurate descriptive term, and one I used to be as diplomatic as I could, considering that you were dropping the Godwin Bomb.

I've addressed the topic, such as it is, several times. Was that the "point" you were trying to work up to, in your pile of partisan pap?

Donald Trump: the son of an immigrant

The couple had a son, Frederick, in New York City, in 1905. This was Donald Trump’s father. His birth in America, and subsequent automatic US citizenship, disproves rumors that The Donald is himself an “anchor baby”born to noncitizen US immigrants.

CS Monitor knew trump's father was born in NYC but the trump fluffers here think trump himself didn't know that. :cuckoo:

Rump seems to be test-driving the Orwellian "who controls the past controls the future" motif just to see if he can get away with it.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. .....

If you want your content taken seriously, don't open with baby talk like "rump".

And, especially after an open like that, a lot of you libtards just throw that slur around like fucking morons, so, deleting the crap that followed seemed very efficient.

You got any real "content" or a point, go ahead and make sans your standard baby talk and partisan shit, and I will address it seriously and honestly.
Rump is a good one

In Trumpian America, we make up childish names to describe those who differ with us. If they are disabled, we mock them. If their wife is unattractive, we mock her.

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Oh, the idiotic irony, as though you only started calling people names, since Trump came to office.

Fuck you.

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. .....

Rump is a good one

In Trumpian America, we make up childish names to describe those who differ with us. If they are disabled, we mock them. If their wife is unattractive, we mock her.

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Oh, the idiotic irony, as though you only started calling people names, since Trump came to office.

Fuck you.

No, Klan Boy is an accurate descriptive term, and one I used to be as diplomatic as I could, considering that you are so opposed to Mexicans, Muslims and American Values

Nazi theory ...

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Yes, it's the first word of a written observation by George Orwell. It's a QUOTE. The rest of which you illegally wiped out because like the topic title, you're too much of a candyassed WIMP to deal with the content. So your purpose here appears to be to troll the thread to derail the actual topic.

Nazi theory indeed specifically denies that such a thing as "the truth" exists. ... The implied objective of this line of thought is a nightmare world in which the Leader, or some ruling clique, controls not only the future but the past. If the Leader says of such and such an event, "It never happened" – well, it never happened. If he says that two and two are five – well, two and two are five. This prospect frightens me much more than bombs.[23]
Orwell would a few years later incorporate this self-delusionary practice into his epic tour de force, "1984":

In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense.
Get that Wimples? Blatant and forced denial of the readily self-evident. Much like standing in front of people and claiming your father was born in Germany when the whole fucking world KNOWS he wasn't.

"Rump" is a title, and duly earned. He worked hard for it and he deserves it. But nice ironic touch, claiming "baby talk" just before collapsing into "libtards" :rofl:

And how many posts in a row is this you're dancing around the topic without addressing it? Again let's review: The topic title is "Rump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany". That's a fact. It's recorded on video. Several times.

I would take issue with one part of the title -- the word "incorrectly". I think "dishonestly" fits far better. "Incorrect" implies he's guessing and guessed wrong. What do you think, while you're writhing away from the topic and wiping out George Orwell's observation because it's inconvenient to your writhing? Hm?

No, "LIBTARD" is an accurate descriptive term, and one I used to be as diplomatic as I could, considering that you were dropping the Godwin Bomb.

I've addressed the topic, such as it is, several times. Was that the "point" you were trying to work up to, in your pile of partisan pap?

Fraid not, Squiggy. I posted an Orwell quote analyzing the Nazis. That's the literal Nazis, in the time they existed. Nazis are a fact of history and you don't get a get-out-of-quote-free card by playing a Godwin card where none exists.

And no I have yet to see where you've done anything with this topic at all except desperately try to deflect and change it.

Prove me wrong, wacko.

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Rump is a good one

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Fuck you.

No, Klan Boy is an accurate descriptive term, and one I used to be as diplomatic as I could, considering that you are so opposed to Mexicans, Muslims and American Values

I am opposed to none of those. YOu are a filthy liar and a piece of shit.

Nazi?!

You dumbass.

Fraid not, Squiggy. I posted an Orwell quote analyzing the Nazis. That's the literal Nazis, in the time they existed. Nazis are a fact of history and you don't get a get-out-of-quote-free card by playing a Godwin card where none exists.

And no I have yet to see where you've done anything with this topic at all except desperately try to deflect and change it.

Prove me wrong, wacko.

I am not interested in what pretzel "logic" you used to dismiss everything I said about the topic.

And I saw no reason in your post to justify an attempt to derail the thread talking about a long ago political party in Germany.

Rump is a good one

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Fuck you.

Klan Boy hates brown people

Rump is a good one

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

Rump is a good one

Isn’t that so Klan Boy?

Fuck you.

Fuck you.
Looks like Klan Boy has a man crush on me

Fuck you.

Fuck you.

You are a piece of shit.

Prove me wrong, wacko.

I am not interested in what pretzel "logic" you used to dismiss everything I said about the topic.

And I saw no reason in your post to justify an attempt to derail the thread talking about a long ago political party in Germany.

Sorry to break this to you fascist but it ain't up to you to decide what I can post, so bite me.

Now read the above. I said, "prove me wrong". Get busy.

Fuck you.

You are a piece of shit.

All liberals are pieces of shit. They have to call you fascist racist homophobe Xenophobe and all their stupid bullshit to make themselves fell socially Superior because in reality they’re flawed weak broken people. “Beta bitch libtards” is being nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. I'm a Southern Knight Elk of the Gallant Magnolia. Barbarian artistically sort of with a Monster ritual Tattoo. Rar! I slay evil beasts of the View attachment 255539
night to protect interracial maidens.

I’m Rebel Man I kill evil liberal and put them out their misery.
IMG_1903.jpg

Hello. I'm a Southern Knight Elk of the Gallant Magnolia. Barbarian artistically sort of with a Monster ritual Tattoo. Rar! I slay evil beasts of the View attachment 255539

I’m Rebel Man I kill evil liberal and put them out their misery. View attachment 255753

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this homoerotic comic book fantasy have to do with the topic?

wanna NO , HOMOEROTIC PRISON FOR YOU! Like... But if the homoerotic cat leaves the box is it still the cat put in the box for homoeroticism?

I’m Rebel Man I kill evil liberal and put them out their misery. View attachment 255753

What in the wide world of blue fuck does this homoerotic comic book fantasy have to do with the topic?

Hey just because your dick’s getting hard don’t blame us you filthy lib.

filthy libs piss me off with the anti-homoeroticism. Pretty soon, you can't let professors have you stare up tehir anus in professorial liberty, get accused of homosexuality in Nepal, sent home to facebook, and wait 2.6 years for homosexual evidences. That proves that you're an empty suit full of dreams of homosexual. the degree, the car, the house...Family Guy...

Last edited:

Prove me wrong, wacko.

Sorry to break this to you fascist but it ain't up to you to decide what I can post, so bite me.

Now read the above. I said, "prove me wrong". Get busy.

Not going to wade though shit, looking for a "point" I don't really believe is there.

You got a point, make it, don't bury it.

And save your hissy drama about me telling you what to post. Calling an moron for trying to derail a thread, is not "fascism" you moron.

Hold on, step into my Honor Office... I believe you were pissin' me off. Let's talk about it. That also pisses me off and produces more unilateral works upon you. The next time you think of sitting quietly, look around, everybody is hooting and hollering homosexuals makes comfortable market.
Trump was born here.

Forum List

Back