🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?...]

He wasn't there? He only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact.

I have no idea where my father was born. It never came up in discussion.
HolyfuckingShit! :eusa_doh:

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

trump-birth-certificate.jpg

Now stop making up stupid excuses for him.
That birth certificate is fake
Says he was born in Jamaica

Wrong. The name of the hospital he was born at was called Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. And, if you weren't totally stupid, you would have seen that place of birth also says Queens, New York. You really are quite the stupid little Trump supporter, aren't you? Next time take time to read the whole thing and in context.

But, if you are too stupid for that...............here is a link......................

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City.
How freak'n stupid are you?
Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

Jamaica is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You should try reading my post again. Trump was born at the Jamaica Hospital in the Borough of Queens, New York. Yes, there IS an island called Jamaica, and yes, it is surrounded by water. But, there is also a hospital in Queens, NY that is named the Jamaica hospital, which is why Jamaica appears on the birth certificate.

I mean, my birth certificate listed the hospital I was born in (Columbus hospital), as well as the date and time I was born. 11:00 pm if you're interested.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Go look and show me

Dumbfuck...

Man you’re right Obama was one stupid motherfucker.

Even you are not that stupid

Said the asshole that can't explain what was supposedly stupid about my post.
Your mindless defense of your messiah

You may not know whether your father was born in Buttfuk Alabama or Foreskin Arkansas ......but you would know if he was born in Germany

Your racist contempt for Southern Whites is noted and held against you, you racist ass.

If this isn't the epitome of a rightard sucking off trump, I don't know what is.

Trumpette.... of course Trump knows where his father was born .... it's on his fucking birth certificate that he posted online...

When is the last time you read your birth certificate?
In February.

And I didn’t have to look at it again to know the details listed about my parents.

What a dumbfucking excuse you came up with.

You spout shit, but you never even try to pretend to back it up anymore.

You are nothing but a troll.

Yes, he is.

LOL!!! You calling someone stupid. That is rich.

To be clear, for the slower pupils in the class ie you, I was suggesting you are fucking retarded.
Your suggestions fall flat as you made up one of the dumbest excuses possible for trump.

There is nothing stupid about pointing out that a man was not there when his father was born.

Only a liar and an asshole would claim that there was.

To be clear, you are the lying and the asshole.

I wanted to be very clear for you, because I know you are also very stupid.

You may not know whether your father was born in Buttfuk Alabama or Foreskin Arkansas ......but you would know if he was born in Germany

And you'd also know not to claim your father was born in Germany when (a) his birth in New York is public info and (b) you already wrote a book trying to claim he was "Swedish".

Maybe he's trying to distance Dad from that time in 1927 he got arrested with the Klan. :dunno:

Germany. Hospital next to a German bakery.Same thing. FAKE NEWS !

A Volkswagen once parked there. Hence: "Germany".

Imagine the circus USMB would come up with if O'bama started claiming, repeatedly, that his father was born in, say, Ireland.

That birth certificate is fake
Says he was born in Jamaica

Wrong. The name of the hospital he was born at was called Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. And, if you weren't totally stupid, you would have seen that place of birth also says Queens, New York. You really are quite the stupid little Trump supporter, aren't you? Next time take time to read the whole thing and in context.

But, if you are too stupid for that...............here is a link......................

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at the Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City.
How freak'n stupid are you?
Why would Jamaica build a hospital in Queens?

Jamaica is an ISLAND
Surrounded by water, big water, ocean water

You should try reading my post again. Trump was born at the Jamaica Hospital in the Borough of Queens, New York. Yes, there IS an island called Jamaica, and yes, it is surrounded by water. But, there is also a hospital in Queens, NY that is named the Jamaica hospital, which is why Jamaica appears on the birth certificate.

I mean, my birth certificate listed the hospital I was born in (Columbus hospital), as well as the date and time I was born. 11:00 pm if you're interested.
Jamaica is a poor country

Why would they want to build a hospital in Queens?
Fake News
I have my best people looking into it, they can't believe what they are finding
Trump was born in a shithole country

Your racist contempt for Southern Whites is noted and held against you, you racist ass.
Shut up Klan Boy

It is evident that Donald Trump, the stable genius, has dementia. It runs in the family.

Don Jr. and Eric are also suffering early onset dementia if they indeed are not just ordinary stable morons.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

He made a mistake it was his grandfather. Quit hanging from his nuts you sound like a liberal beta bitch.

LOLOL

In a tired daze, Obama implied there are 60 states. I bet if I looked, I could find some rightard posting about that just today. Yet here you are, bitching about a comment trump repeated just a week ago.

Go look and show me

Dumbfuck...

Man you’re right Obama was one stupid motherfucker.

LOLOL

Obama said that while he was tired on the campaign trail.

While wide awake, Trump said his father was born in Germany.

:lmao:

Shut up Klan Boy

Said the racist ass.

In February.

And I didn’t have to look at it again to know the details listed about my parents.

Oh? And how do you tell yourself I can prove I looked at my birth certificate in February?

I was hired as a contractor by current job and in February, they transitioned me to an employee of that company. For the purpose of my I-9, I had to provide a social security card, passport, or birth certificate. I lost my SS card decades ago, didn't find my passport right away (turned out, my wife knew where it was), but I had my birth certificate.

So yeah, I recently looked at my birth certificate.

Regardless, Trump posted his online and it clearly states his father was born in "NYC." You look like an utter sycophant, making up excuses for him which clearly can't even apply.

:suck:

In February.

Oh? And how do you tell yourself I can prove I looked at my birth certificate in February?

I was hired as a contractor by current job and in February, they transitioned me to an employee of that company. For the purpose of my I-9, I had to provide a social security card, passport, or birth certificate. I lost my SS card decades ago, didn't find my passport right away (turned out, my wife knew where it was), but I had my birth certificate.

Regardless, Trump posted his online and it clearly states his father was born in "NYC." You look like an utter sycophant, making up excuses for him which clearly can't even apply.

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

You demonstrate wonderfully, that being a liberal, is a form of being retarded.

Yes, he is.

To be clear, for the slower pupils in the class ie you, I was suggesting you are fucking retarded.
Your suggestions fall flat as you made up one of the dumbest excuses possible for trump.

There is nothing stupid about pointing out that a man was not there when his father was born.

LOLOLOLOL

I can't b'lieve you're actually pretending as though you didn't try to portray the circumstances as though maybe trump just didn't know where his father was born. :lol:

Dumbfuck, you actually said, "he only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact." No, fucking moron, the birthplace of his father was written on his very own birth certificate. :eusa_doh:

In February.

Just calling you libtards on the absurdity of being shocked that a man does not know the specifics of an event that occurred decades before he was born.

You demonstrate wonderfully, that being a liberal, is a form of being retarded.
Shitstain .... it's on his own birth certificate. :eusa:doh:

Why do you persist in making an ass of yourself??? :ack-1:

Yes, he is.

LOLOLOLOL

I can't b'lieve you're actually pretending as though you didn't try to portray the circumstances as though maybe trump just didn't know where his father was born. :lol:

Dumbfuck, you actually said, "he only heard hearsay on the matter, long after the fact." No, fucking moron, the birthplace of his father was written on his very own birth certificate. :eusa_doh:

Your pretense that people sit around reading their birth certificates on a regular basis, is noted and laughed at.

YOU are laughed at.

ec545c3d10b463fe228e0955d6a69faa93cbd5effe4406122556bcf9278339ac.jpg

Forum List

Back