🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

As Kellyanne Conway's husband says on Twitter:

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d

His condition is getting worse.

8:36 AM - 17 Mar 2019

George Conway (@gtconway3d) | Twitter

You know, considering that over the past year Trump has been making strange claims, as well as mispronouncing words on a regular basis, think that the job is finally taking it's toll on him?

His father, Fred Trump, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
The stress of Donald's day job could be expediting an inherited condition.
We saw similar symptoms with Reagan

And similar dismissals from Republicans

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.
President Obama knew the difference between his father and his grandfather.

He also knew the difference between reality and fantasy.
"57 states", need I say more?
Yes, you do. That’s one gaffe compared to thousands made by trump.
Go ahead and impeach him over it faun. Good grief, he has done so much for
this country in his 2 plus years. Let him lie all he wants.
Not like your buddy Opie and his lies.
Dang I didn't get to keep my Dr., and I didn't save 2500 dollars.
Point is, they all lie. I know, I know, but Trump lies worse.
Ya'll need to grow up and figure out what is important

What EXACTLY has Trump done over the last two years? (and save the SCOTUS nomination - ANY Rep POTUS would have done the EXACT SAME THING - so it means nothing...he just had control of both houses to get his choices through).

And save the unemployment rate bull. He (rightly) called the U-3 a 'hoax' on the campaign trail. You cannot say something is a hoax and then turn around and take credit for the same thing as some big deal later.

Donald Trump Calls Unemployment Rate One of the "Biggest Hoaxes in Politics"

And save the DOW gains. The DOW has basically been flat for about a year and 2018 was the first negative DOW year since the Great Recession.

And save the GDP. He has had two years and only averaged 2.55% GDP growth. He promised 4 or 5%.

The Strange Ups and Downs of the U.S. Economy Since 1929

And save the trade deficit. That is worse now then when he took office.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/Press-Release/current_press_release/exh1.pdf

And save the fiscal deficit. That is FAR worse now then when he took office. So much for 'small government' Republicans.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/files/reports-statements/mts/mts.pdf

And save the greater spending on the military unless you can include a link to unbiased, factual proof that America's defense was unsafe before he took office.

And save Obamacare rhetoric - because he promised to replace it with something much better. Now he announces he will not even attempt to replace it until after 2020. FAIL.

Trump says no Republican health-care plan until after 2020 elections

And save infrastructure. He could not even get that easy thing passed (which the Dems would LOVE).

And save 'America First'. He INCREASED the number of troops in the Afghanistan quagmire. Plus he promised to pull out of Syria. Now we learn that American troops will stay indefinitely.

As U.S. Adds Troops in Afghanistan, Trump’s Strategy Remains Undefined
About 200 US troops to stay in Syria following Trump's order for 'full' removal - CNNPolitics

He promised a deal with North Korea. No deal.

He has allowed Russia to place troops in Venezuela (I don't mind - but you Rep's HATE that stuff...Monroe Doctrine and all). Fail.

giphy.gif

Trump can tell bold provable lies every day and USMB Trump supporters will defend him for lying every day. When he said his father was an immigrant he was telling a provable lie. No question about whether he is being truthful or dishonest and lying. None whatsoever. He is not the first generation American as he is claiming. His father did not come to America as an immigrant.
Guess what, Dick Brain, if a Dumocrap ran on a MAGA platform, I’d vote for the platform.
What does that have to do with USMB Trump supporters blindly supporting and defending Trump when he blurts out lie after lie?
It’s like a girlfriend who yaps nonsense with her friends all day but makes you happy with her actual deeds.
Well, yeah, if your girlfriend has a finger on the button that can annihilate the planet.

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?
Oh FFS! I was conceived in an apartment above a funeral home when my dad was stationed in Waco Texas, and born in Grand Island Nebraska when he was transferred to the military base there in 1945, so does that make me a Texan?

Oh FFS, there is no ethnicity called Texan. There is a German ethnic group, of which Trump's family belongs.
And according to the pathological liar trump, the Bronx must be located somewhere in Germany since trump claims his father was born in Germany.

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

Oh FFS! I was conceived in an apartment above a funeral home when my dad was stationed in Waco Texas, and born in Grand Island Nebraska when he was transferred to the military base there in 1945, so does that make me a Texan?

Oh FFS, there is no ethnicity called Texan. There is a German ethnic group, of which Trump's family belongs.
And according to the pathological liar trump, the Bronx must be located somewhere in Germany since trump claims his father was born in Germany.

Yeah, Far, far, far West Germany.

WTH is going on with this guy, the leader of the free world????

Here's a close up shot of Trump yesterday talking to the press about the Mueller investigation, and he couldn't pronounce "origin" or "origins".

Now you see a close up shot of him struggling with the word and see how bloodshot his eyes are.

Maybe the rumor about a nasty coke habit, and I don't mean Coca Cola, is true.

tru-1554237823.jpg

President Trump Demands to Know 'Oranges of the Investigation - Says His Father Was Born in Germany, Not New York

He also said his father was an immigrant from Germany, born there.
He wasn't.
Fred Trump was born in New York.

"Oranges of the investigation!"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Trump used the word ''there'' instead of ''their''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah we know. His grandfather was from Germany. Who was Barry Hussein Sotoro's daddy?
Who said anything about his grandfather? Trump said his "father" was "born" in "Germany."

You rightards are even funnier than Trump. This is such a stupid gaffe he made, not even worth defending. But y'all are suffering from stage 4 TDS and can't admit even something as stupid as this is just as stupid as this. You still can't fight the urge to to make up shit to defend the indefensible.

What nonsense. How desperate you Trumpbots are to cover up his obvious, mental deterioration.

So where you are conceived is now akin to where you were born?

So if two Guatemalans conceive a child in America (but the child is born back in Guatemala), you think it would be 'accurate' to say the child was American?

Yes or no, please?

You're completely missing the point. Fred Trump's parents were Ethnic Germans who conceived their child in Germany. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship/residence.

Get a grip.
Trump said his father was born in a beautiful city in Germany

What does that have to do with conception?
Some people are just sooo committed to trump, they'll say anything, no matter how obscure, to cover for him. It's the conservative version of TDS.
Nancy....Obamacare....'nuff said!

What nonsense. How desperate you Trumpbots are to cover up his obvious, mental deterioration.

So if two Guatemalans conceive a child in America (but the child is born back in Guatemala), you think it would be 'accurate' to say the child was American?

Yes or no, please?

You're completely missing the point. Fred Trump's parents were Ethnic Germans who conceived their child in Germany. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship/residence.

Get a grip.

Some people are just sooo committed to trump, they'll say anything, no matter how obscure, to cover for him. It's the conservative version of TDS.
Both are outstanding

Yes or no, please?

Get a grip.

LOL

I have no doubt you actually think that was "nuff" said. :lol:

And Trumpbots - forget the 'he meant grandfather' spin. He has made his incredibly, stupid claim at least twice before.

Check out from 4:30:

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He just got his father and grandfather confused or maybe the one asking the question did. His grandfather immigrated from Germany, settled in Washington state then moved to Alaska and made a fortune from the Klondike good rush miners with a hotel/whorehouse then resettled back in NY. His dad took up building starting with houses in the post WWII housing boom and the rest is history.

Symptoms of dementia. What's next? Donald Junior born in Germany?

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.

What EXACTLY has Trump done over the last two years? (and save the SCOTUS nomination - ANY Rep POTUS would have done the EXACT SAME THING - so it means nothing...he just had control of both houses to get his choices through).

And save the unemployment rate bull. He (rightly) called the U-3 a 'hoax' on the campaign trail. You cannot say something is a hoax and then turn around and take credit for the same thing as some big deal later.

And save the DOW gains. The DOW has basically been flat for about a year and 2018 was the first negative DOW year since the Great Recession.

And save the GDP. He has had two years and only averaged 2.55% GDP growth. He promised 4 or 5%.

https://www.census.gov/foreign-trade/Press-Release/current_press_release/exh1.pdf

And save the fiscal deficit. That is FAR worse now then when he took office. So much for 'small government' Republicans.

And save the greater spending on the military unless you can include a link to unbiased, factual proof that America's defense was unsafe before he took office.

And save Obamacare rhetoric - because he promised to replace it with something much better. Now he announces he will not even attempt to replace it until after 2020. FAIL.

And save infrastructure. He could not even get that easy thing passed (which the Dems would LOVE).

And save 'America First'. He INCREASED the number of troops in the Afghanistan quagmire. Plus he promised to pull out of Syria. Now we learn that American troops will stay indefinitely.

About 200 US troops to stay in Syria following Trump's order for 'full' removal - CNNPolitics

He has allowed Russia to place troops in Venezuela (I don't mind - but you Rep's HATE that stuff...Monroe Doctrine and all). Fail.

You have a strange way of debating, you set all the parameters on what can't be debated.:auiqs.jpg:
McRocket, you are a verifiable goofball.

You have a strange way of debating, you set all the parameters on what can't be debated.:auiqs.jpg:

I did not set anything...and you know it. You just cannot counter my points - so you are caving. It's incredibly obvious and EXACTLY the reply I thought you would bring.

You are free to dispute every, single point I made.

Heck...I challenge you to dispute ANY point I stated (tough considering almost every one of them is a proven fact)?

You seem to have missed the point quite handily.

You seem to have missed the point quite handily.
Well, the only way that would happen is that I took everything that MickeyR posted as gospel.

I did not set anything...and you know it. You just cannot counter my points - so you are caving. It's incredibly obvious and EXACTLY the reply I thought you would bring.

You are free to dispute every, single point I made.

Heck...I challenge you to dispute ANY point I stated (tough considering almost every one of them is a proven fact)?
Counter the points? You everything off the table.

Yes, Trump really does get credit for the Supreme Court picks, no matter what silly ass excuse you gave it. He could
have picked another liberal judge to fuck up our Constitution.

Yes, Trump gets credit for unemployment being as low as it is. It could have gone the other way with bad policy decisions.
Who cares what he says about the U-3, only those with TDS would complain about it.

The Dow has had a huge gain once it was announced that he was our next president, because of that AND a stronger economy
under his watch the fed reserve incrementally raised the rates from near 0 to 2.25-2.50, something that wasn't touched for nearly
Opies entire time in office. Why? Because Trump's economy really is stronger than Opies was.That will take the steam out of GDP and the DOW, but, still part of the longest bull market in my
lifetime.

Historians are the ones who are going to have to judge Trump on the deficits. He is trying something bold that
we won't see the benefits (if any) immediately.

As far as spending? I'm with you on that, and all politicians are to blame including Trump. I always say we spend too much
and liberals say we aren't taxed enough.

Military?
Report: U.S. Nuclear System Relies On Outdated Technology Such As Floppy Disks
The Dangerous Degradation Of The U.S. Nuclear Arsenal
U.S. military in 'crisis,' could lose a war to Russia and China, report warns
You decide

You're under the assumption that the government is responsible for healthcare, IMO no it's not.

I'm with you on Syria and Afghanistan, bring them home.

With NoKo...he tried, but he didn't do what past presidents did with NoKo.
Not sure it's possible.

Let me know when I become a republican, okay MickeyR?

Just keep bitching about him, you always do, TDS does that to a person.

Forum List

Back