🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

He just got his father and grandfather confused or maybe the one asking the question did. His grandfather immigrated from Germany, settled in Washington state then moved to Alaska and made a fortune from the Klondike good rush miners with a hotel/whorehouse then resettled back in NY. His dad took up building starting with houses in the post WWII housing boom and the rest is history.

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."

So it was Trumps grand father, rather than father... and otherwise is completely accurate.

Right.... ok.....

Well that was well worth wasting my time reading about..... :boohoo:
It wasn't a slip, it was a statement of fact that included a description of the beautiful town in Germany, his father was born in

A lie that he has told before

Yeah. Que the freak out session. Please continue.

LOL...it's 'cue', not 'que'.

Don't fly too high Icarus.

Yeah...and cue the hapless and childish flailing about attempt from a Trumpbot to try and make Trump's obvious mental deficiencies into nothing.

Have a nice day.

So it was Trumps grand father, rather than father... and otherwise is completely accurate.

Right.... ok.....

It wasn't a slip, it was a statement of fact that included a description of the beautiful town in Germany, his father was born in

Yeah...and cue the hapless and childish flailing about attempt from a Trumpbot to try and make Trump's obvious mental deficiencies into nothing.

Have a nice day.

I got more useful and relevant information from your post on a spelling error, than I did about Trump in the OP.

Right.... ok.....

Have a nice day.

I got more useful and relevant information from your post on a spelling error, than I did about Trump in the OP.

Glad to help.

Just remember, if you are not well educated...don't guess what words mean.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

He just got his father and grandfather confused or maybe the one asking the question did. His grandfather immigrated from Germany, settled in Washington state then moved to Alaska and made a fortune from the Klondike good rush miners with a hotel/whorehouse then resettled back in NY. His dad took up building starting with houses in the post WWII housing boom and the rest is history.
Yes, rest is history, like Donald’s father Fred was born a US citizen, and gave Donald a Million bucks by the time he was a teen, then continued to support Donald after his financial mistakes.
Gee, wish i had a rich father!
Maybe not; it may have kept me from having any empathy for the poor & unfortunate people in US & around the world.

Right.... ok.....

Have a nice day.

Glad to help.

Have a nice day.

No problem. Speaking of education, try having threads with worthwhile topics to read about.

Have a nice day.

Glad to help.

Have a nice day.

No problem. Speaking of education, try having threads with worthwhile topics to read about.
Like Obama’s birth certificate? LOL

Have a nice day.

Glad to help.

Have a nice day.

What are you blathering about? I did not start this thread.

Anyway...I try not to spend too much time on trolls (like you).

Let me know if you EVER have a cogent, fact-based point to make (I shall not hold my breath waiting).

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.
President Obama knew the difference between his father and his grandfather.

He also knew the difference between reality and fantasy.
"57 states", need I say more?
Yes, you do. That’s one gaffe compared to thousands made by trump.
Go ahead and impeach him over it faun. Good grief, he has done so much for
this country in his 2 plus years. Let him lie all he wants.
Not like your buddy Opie and his lies.
Dang I didn't get to keep my Dr., and I didn't save 2500 dollars.
Point is, they all lie. I know, I know, but Trump lies worse.
Ya'll need to grow up and figure out what is important
”Go ahead and impeach him over it faun.”

Do you clutch your pearl necklace as you fall back onto your fainting couch or do you brace yourself with both arms to brace your fall?

I said nothing about impeaching him because he’s a pathological liar.
icon_rolleyes.gif

”Point is, they all lie.”

That’s just utter bullshit. That’s like saying there’s no difference between trump being accused of rape with Biden being accused of inappropriately touching someone in a non-sexual manner; because, oh well, they all lie... or like saying there’s no difference between Reagan increasing the debt by $1.7 trillion with Obama adding $9.3 trillion; because, oh well, they all raise the debt.

Yes, there are differences. Yes, they all lie butyou can typically count the lies on your hands. Whereas you need a spreadsheet to count trumps lies.

Not to mention, you’re doing your side of the aisle a great injustice. All you’re doing is setting yourself up in the future to give Democrats reasonable denial of anything, and I mean anything, the next Democrat president does this shit. If they lie? If they want to declear a national emergency to pay for everyone’s healthcare? So what? Trump declared a national emergency to fulfill a campaign promise. Anything the next Democrat president does will be rebuffed, and justifiably so, with so what? Trump did it and you gave him your full support.

What it all comes down to is credibility of our President

Whatever comes out of his mouth must be assumed to be a lie. It not only affects his dealings with congress but the international respect of the Presidency

Trump lied.

Yet again.

It’s kind of like breathing for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump can tell bold provable lies every day and USMB Trump supporters will defend him for lying every day. When he said his father was an immigrant he was telling a provable lie. No question about whether he is being truthful or dishonest and lying. None whatsoever. He is not the first generation American as he is claiming. His father did not come to America as an immigrant.
Guess what, Dick Brain, if a Dumocrap ran on a MAGA platform, I’d vote for the platform.
What does that have to do with USMB Trump supporters blindly supporting and defending Trump when he blurts out lie after lie?
It’s like a girlfriend who yaps nonsense with her friends all day but makes you happy with her actual deeds.

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.

'
How do we know Hussein even knew his grandfather? As far as we know his half-brother is living in a hut in Africa making about $20 per month. His grandfather might have been Edi Amin for all we know.

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?

What nonsense. How desperate you Trumpbots are to cover up his obvious, mental deterioration.

So where you are conceived is now akin to where you were born?

So if two Guatemalans conceive a child in America (but the child is born back in Guatemala), you think it would be 'accurate' to say the child was American?

Yes or no, please?

You're completely missing the point. Fred Trump's parents were Ethnic Germans who conceived their child in Germany. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship/residence.

Get a grip.
Trump said his father was born in a beautiful city in Germany

What does that have to do with conception?
Perhaps Trump & his misguided supporters believe that “birth” begins at conception, that a zygote reflects their personality or “personhood”.
They don’t seem to realize that the zygote has NO MIND.

It's understandable that you don't recognize that humans have souls.

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?
Oh FFS! I was conceived in an apartment above a funeral home when my dad was stationed in Waco Texas, and born in Grand Island Nebraska when he was transferred to the military base there in 1945, so does that make me a Texan?

Oh FFS, there is no ethnicity called Texan. There is a German ethnic group, of which Trump's family belongs.

Have a nice day.

Glad to help.

Have a nice day.

Like Obama’s birth certificate? LOL

That at least would be a violation of the constitution, which would mean he wasn't legally eligible to be president. So obviously that actually would be worth discussing. This here.... is nothing. As in, nothing.

Have a nice day.

Glad to help.

Have a nice day.

What are you blathering about? I did not start this thread.

Anyway...I try not to spend too much time on trolls (like you).

Let me know if you EVER have a cogent, fact-based point to make (I shall not hold my breath waiting).

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

By all means, find something worth saying elsewhere.

'
How do we know Hussein even knew his grandfather? As far as we know his half-brother is living in a hut in Africa making about $20 per month. His grandfather might have been Edi Amin for all we know.
You mean, as far as YOU know...because, well, you're pretty ignorant

Forum List

Back