🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?
Oh FFS! I was conceived in an apartment above a funeral home when my dad was stationed in Waco Texas, and born in Grand Island Nebraska when he was transferred to the military base there in 1945, so does that make me a Texan?

Oh FFS, there is no ethnicity called Texan. There is a German ethnic group, of which Trump's family belongs.
And then there is their cultural identity, which is "white supremacy".

WTH is going on with this guy, the leader of the free world????

Here's a close up shot of Trump yesterday talking to the press about the Mueller investigation, and he couldn't pronounce "origin" or "origins".

Now you see a close up shot of him struggling with the word and see how bloodshot his eyes are.

Maybe the rumor about a nasty coke habit, and I don't mean Coca Cola, is true.

tru-1554237823.jpg

President Trump Demands to Know 'Oranges of the Investigation - Says His Father Was Born in Germany, Not New York

He also said his father was an immigrant from Germany, born there.
He wasn't.
Fred Trump was born in New York.

Yeah we know. His grandfather was from Germany. Who was Barry Hussein Sotoro's daddy?

twice he has said his dad was born in Germany...that is an odd thing to get wrong multiple times...just saying.

Yeah we know. His grandfather was from Germany. Who was Barry Hussein Sotoro's daddy?

Hey, I'm guessing that if you asked most people if they knew where their parents were born at, I'm guessing they would know if they were born in the USA or not.

Apparently, Trump doesn't know where his daddy was born. And, he's got a funny way of pronouncing "origins". While you could try to claim it was a slip up, he did it several times.

You know, considering that over the past year Trump has been making strange claims, as well as mispronouncing words on a regular basis, think that the job is finally taking it's toll on him?

Not nearly as easy as He thought it would be.

As Kellyanne Conway's husband says on Twitter:

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d

His condition is getting worse.

8:36 AM - 17 Mar 2019

George Conway (@gtconway3d) | Twitter

You know, considering that over the past year Trump has been making strange claims, as well as mispronouncing words on a regular basis, think that the job is finally taking it's toll on him?

His father, Fred Trump, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
The stress of Donald's day job could be expediting an inherited condition.

Hey look! Another thread by a butthurt Democrat with Terminal TDS!

Mispronouncing words is a Federal Offense, right? Does your therapist know about these threads?

Hey, I'm guessing that if you asked most people if they knew where their parents were born at, I'm guessing they would know if they were born in the USA or not.
Its literally one of the prefab security questions on just about every single online account.

As Kellyanne Conway's husband says on Twitter:

George Conway‏ @gtconway3d

His condition is getting worse.

8:36 AM - 17 Mar 2019

George Conway (@gtconway3d) | Twitter

His father, Fred Trump, was diagnosed with Alzheimer's.
The stress of Donald's day job could be expediting an inherited condition.

Hmm..............didn't know that his father had Alzheimer's. Interesting. You could be right, this could be the start of a downhill slide.

You know, a lot of the Trump supporters are saying that this is no big deal.

Unfortunately, when you look at all the times he's twisted his words, or all the times he's misspelled a tweet (or came up with a word that nobody knows), it starts to show a pattern that started about a year ago. And, if that pattern is a sign of mental decline, HELL YES! I WANT TO KNOW! Why? Because the leader of the free world with his finger on the button should be in full control of their mental facilities.

Maybe Pence will have a chance to be president.

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?

What nonsense. How desperate you Trumpbots are to cover up his obvious, mental deterioration.

So where you are conceived is now akin to where you were born?

So if two Guatemalans conceive a child in America (but the child is born back in Guatemala), you think it would be 'accurate' to say the child was American?

Yes or no, please?

You're completely missing the point. Fred Trump's parents were Ethnic Germans who conceived their child in Germany. There is a difference between ethnicity and citizenship/residence.

Get a grip.
Trump said his father was born in a beautiful city in Germany

What does that have to do with conception?
Some people are just sooo committed to trump, they'll say anything, no matter how obscure, to cover for him. It's the conservative version of TDS.

Forum List

Back