🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump incorrectly says that his father was born in Germany

Is this seriously discussion-worthy news?

The president has Alzheimer's. Yes, that's worth discussing.
Link? Or, is this just another one that gets thrown to the wall and see if it sticks?
Did we ever get the official results from his last physical exam?
I see.....you're gonna just make stuff up, huh?
It's what libs like you do, dave. Jussie tried it....it didn't work
Serious question.
Here you go, dave. You could have just Googled it like a conservative would do, but you guys like to be spoon fed.
Want me to read it to you?

Trump’s second presidential physical exam, explained

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.
President Obama knew the difference between his father and his grandfather.

He also knew the difference between reality and fantasy.
"57 states", need I say more?

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

How could anyone not know where their father was born?

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

BY JUSTIN WISE - 04/02/19 04:05 PM EDT

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
Let us know when Biden gives Trump a hug and a kiss.
Joe has standards.
If that ugly Black chick is an indication of his and your standards...

So the fast assed Trump is your standard?
All we need to know is that ugly Black chicks are your standard.

It was the president's grandfather who was born in Germany. Did Obama know where his grandfather was born? His father was a radical left wing Black African nationalist and a bigamist alcoholic who finally killed himself in a drunken car accident. Ironically Barry Sotoro Hussein's (ghost written) biography was titled "dreams of my father". His father hated the U.S. so what dreams was he referring to? I think you can get a copy at the dollar store.

Gotta go back 11 years for that one

With Trump.....you got to go to yesterday

Gotta go back 11 years for that one

With Trump.....you got to go to yesterday
Once upon a time, "57 states" was yesterday

Is this seriously discussion-worthy news?

It wouldn't be if this were the only time he's done it.

The fact that he repeatedly lies about this is either a sign that he's ill or that he's
purposefully testing how much morons will take from him and still have his back.

No. You've deflected perfectly. And how many times did Obama misspeak about that?

The president has Alzheimer's. Yes, that's worth discussing.
Link? Or, is this just another one that gets thrown to the wall and see if it sticks?
Did we ever get the official results from his last physical exam?
I see.....you're gonna just make stuff up, huh?
It's what libs like you do, dave. Jussie tried it....it didn't work
Serious question.
Here you go, dave. You could have just Googled it like a conservative would do, but you guys like to be spoon fed.
Want me to read it to you?

Trump’s second presidential physical exam, explained
Another summary report?

So, you think that is the same as having a discussion how your father was born in Germany when he was born in the NY?

So, you think that is the same as having a discussion how your father was born in Germany when he was born in the NY?
We can discuss the slum in which you reside.

Trump can tell bold provable lies every day and USMB Trump supporters will defend him for lying every day. When he said his father was an immigrant he was telling a provable lie. No question about whether he is being truthful or dishonest and lying. None whatsoever. He is not the first generation American as he is claiming. His father did not come to America as an immigrant.

Trump can tell bold provable lies every day and USMB Trump supporters will defend him for lying every day. When he said his father was an immigrant he was telling a provable lie. No question about whether he is being truthful or dishonest and lying. None whatsoever. He is not the first generation American as he is claiming. His father did not come to America as an immigrant.
Guess what, Dick Brain, if a Dumocrap ran on a MAGA platform, I’d vote for the platform.

Guess what, Dick Brain, if a Dumocrap ran on a MAGA platform, I’d vote for the platform.
What does that have to do with USMB Trump supporters blindly supporting and defending Trump when he blurts out lie after lie?

Donald Trump is demented and deluded and he had the gall to question Obama's birth certificate.

The signs of Donald Trump's onset of dementia are becoming stronger and more frequent.

The GOP must be desperate for Donald Trump to stop blathering his nonsense and stop twittering.

President Trump on Tuesday incorrectly said his father was from Germany while expressing frustration about the country’s payments toward NATO.
"Germany, honestly, is not paying their fair share," Trump said at the White House before noting that he has "great respect" for German Chancellor Angela Merkel and "great respect for the country."
"My father is German, was German," he continued. "Born in a very wonderful place in Germany, so I have a great feeling for Germany."
The Washington Post said it as least the third time Trump has made this particular claim about his father, Fred Trump, who was born in New York City in 1905.
Trump’s grandfather, Friedrich Trump, was born in Germany and emigrated to the U.S. in 1885, according to a report from the Post in 2016.
After finding success in the U.S., Friedrich Trump attempted to resettle in Germany, according to The Associated Press. But the Post added that he was expelled in 1905, apparently for emigrating illegally. He returned with his wife to the U.S. when she was pregnant with Fred Trump.
Trump made the claims about his father multiple times in 2018 while discussing relations between the U.S. and European countries.
"Don’t forget both of my parents were born in EU sectors, OK?" Trump said in an interview last July. "My mother was Scotland. My father was Germany."
THAT'S IT!!!!!
NOW HE'S FINALLY TOAST!!!

Have you gone through your whole life relying on insulting and whining to make you feel whole?

Trump's apparent dementia just gets worse and worse.

What's next? He was an orphan - raise by wolves?

At least he's not claiming to be Native American.

OH, BTW, I just found out my grandmother from my mom's side was FROM Denmark. I'm 62 and didn't know that. Does that make me a liar????

THAT'S IT!!!!!
NOW HE'S FINALLY TOAST!!!
The only thing saving Trump is the cowardly Republicans in the Senate.

Technically, Fred Trump was made in Germany. His parents lived in Germany when he was conceived; he was born three months after they immigrated to the U.S. So, saying he was German is accurate despite the confusion of his birthplace.

And as someone else noted, why is this even an issue? The fact that it is shows how desperate the Progs are to attack Trump.

And did you know he had Two Scoops of Ice Cream?

Forum List

Back