Trump Indicted

Name one other President besides Trump who deliberately hid their records from NARA.
1686274017065.jpeg
or did NARA know that Biden had these illegally obtained docs for yrs ?

Lol the denial on this board is palpable. Secretly, we know you’re extremely butthurt. Just let it all out. This is a safe space.

They've been boxed in by their own indoctrination. They've been trained to think that their feelings and beliefs define reality, the law, everything. And insulate themselves in little bubbles where they only hear what they want to hear.

The bug of their self delusion hits the windshield of reality hardest in the courts and the ballot box.

No one is denying that Biden and the DOJ are corrupt.
So does this mean you think Trump has the utmost integrity and has done absolutely NOTHING wrong? Like 100% this is all a witch hunt? Not a sliver of truth to the allegations whatsoever? That’s what you’re going with?

indicted for docs he clearly had the power to declassify while Biden walks for taking docs from his time as vp and his time as a congressman and had no authority to take said docs ... also Trump is indicted on the same day that House Oversight Committee members viewed the 1023 docs on the Biden bribery scheme ... coincident ? i think not ...we are now officially living in a leftist totalitarian banana republic .

On a day we find Biden having taken a $5 million dollar bribe. Reichsleiter Merrick Garland.

Lol the denial on this board is palpable. Secretly, we know you’re extremely butthurt. Just let it all out. This is a safe space.
Wrong, as always in your case, lil billie.zip.

I am not butthurt nor do I have any reason to be.

I’ve expected this from our diseased DOJ.

The proof is in the pudding, though. As you will someday finally learn.

No. There’s two sets of reality.

There’s actual reality that the DoJ operates in and there’s alternate reality which people like you live in.
No, there are two sets of laws, and it doesn't just stop with this issue.

Biden is far more corrupt, but he's being protected by Garland and Wray.
Both feeling the heat of it too. Wray ignoring a subpoena, and Garland hanging his ass out there
protecting Joe. It's transparent to anyone who isn't a minion to the democrat party.

Oh, its obvious. Pence didn't intentionally take the docs, by all accounts. When they were found, his office contacted authorities, with Pence fully cooperating. The docs were returned within days.

No charges for a republican candidate for President.

Trump on the other hand intentionally stole multiple docs and lied about having them. With authorities demanded their return, Trump dicked around for a YEAR AND HALF, obstructed their investigation, compelled his lawyers to lie about the docs in affidavits, and held rehearsals on moving thing immediately before authorities showed up.

And when authorities started asking questions of the staff at Mar-a-lago, there was an unprecedented 'flood' in Trump's IT room that coincidentally destroyed all the recordings in the *exact* time frame in question.

Yeah, he got indicted.
did Biden intentionally take the docs when he was a senator ?

I deny it.

Me too.

What he meant was that no one in his right wing echo chamber denied that Biden and DOJ are corrupt.

My absolutely favorite thing about their echo chamber....is that they never see it coming.

Ok. You’re a hopeless homo. We get it. We honestly don’t care.

Unlike you, I’m married to a person of the opposite sex and we have adult children.

Tell your boyfriend that you wish to confirm that you’re gay enough.
You're lying like usual.

Forum List

Back