Trump Indicted

One reason they decided to charge Trump in Florida rather than DC was several cases in DC over the years of controlling case law that the Trump legal team could rely on.

But even a higher court controlling in DC, while informing in another Federal jurisdiction, isn't controlling.

One such controlling case in DC:

Trump will plead out to stay out of jail now that Meadows has flipped on him.

I don't know if he's going to be able to. 7 charges doesn't mean 7 counts. It means he's charged with violating 7 different laws. There can be multiple counts for each charge if he committed the same crime multiple times. Meaning that Trump could have been charged with dozens of felonies.

We'll know soon.

The Dem's desperation to 'get Trump' has become absurd. I love that Trump shoved a red hot poker up their ass with Biden's classified documents crimes.
That thing you think Trump shoved? It's not a red hot poker. It's a red herring, and you look pretty stupid dining on it.

When someone has the courage and the money to tell Dems to go F themselves Dems don't know what to do.
America to Trump: Don't do the crime if you can't do the time!

Let Biden answer for the documents he had.
His defense will be he wasn’t aware he had them and turned them over as soon as they were found.

Trump does not have that defense. He admitted he took them, tried to hide them, refused to return them
dont you mean his lie will be ?

fascism is the weaponisation of the justice dept .... like the Gestapo .
Even Barr, the trump enabler, admitted that this is all trump's ego. He actually thought he could get away with stealing classified documents and then hiding them from the FBI. What a frigin Idiot!

You seem too stupid to grasp that you’ve skipped a step or three. You moron.
OIP.tX8S1CMS9AipI0r8z3rxaQHaFj

My anger and hate of America and along with the other 100 Million of his follower has just magnified.

I have far more love and respect for Putin than the phony Democrats and most of the GOP
Well no wonder you like Trump! He has had a man crush on war criminal Putin for decades!

And by 'know' you mean 'believe'.

Your ilk are fundamentally broken....as you genuinely been convinced by years of right wing propaganda that anything you BELIEVE must be reality.

As the cumulative 41 state and federal indictments against Trump demonstrate (along with the pathetic failure of his Big Lie), that's not reality works.
No, I am convinced because of EVIDENCE that the Democrats, DOJ and FBI colluded to try to claim Trump was some kind of Russian agent. They faked a dossier, claimed it was verified (it was not) and got a FISA court to sign off on it. Even the author of the dossier said it was fake. Yet here you are claiming to be all high and mighty because you BELIEVE what you are told to believe which fits with your withering hatred of one man.....Trump. You're either a blithering idiot or being paid to post your bilge.

/——/ The Swamp is terrified of Trump, and is pulling out all of the stops to cripple his campaign.
True. Just proves we need a goddam impeachment of Senile Joe. Do unto them as they do unto you. Do it now. Do it fast. Do it DIRTY. And if Trump ,or Desantis ,or Haley IS elected ,they should fire every goddam Democrat in the whole Gov;t.

True. Just proves we need a goddam impeachment of Senile Joe. Do unto them as they do unto you. Do it now. Do it fast. Do it DIRTY. And if Trump ,or Desantis ,or Haley IS elected ,they should fire every goddam Democrat in the whole Gov;t.

So a purge based on party affiliation.

But its conservatives who are being discriminated against for being conservatives, huh?

Y'all aren't reacting well to Trump's latest round of indictments, are you?

Forum List

Back