Trump Indicted

1adrumpf-finished.jpg
?

Yes. That is what the motherfuckin' Democrats are doing. You fags are scared shitless that Trump will WIN. And destroy your Commie Bureaucracy.

So we're 'discriminating'....but YOU are the one calling for all democrats to be purged from the government based solely on party affiliation.

I'm glad irony as a concept has no physical mass. As you've be pinned to the ground by what you're typing.

And if Trump was gonna win, he woulda won. Instead, he lost by a landslide against Biden.

Durham was your dish. And his 4 year investigation resulted in community service.

Smith has AT LEAST 7 charges in barely 6 months.

Though in fairness, if you're investigating Trump or his ilk, finding criminality is as easy as finding Trump on a toilet raging typing.
It also exposed that Mueller ,and all the Russia Bullshit ,was Fake.

its already about Biden ...why do you think the left is interfering in the 2024 election by indicting the oppositions front runner ....the Big Guy is tanking in the polls .
The election isn’t about anything yet.

You nominate Trump, you make the election about Trump. He will make sure of that.

I think there’s a missing step with the Supreme Court. When they see such a violation of the Constitution, such as what the DOJ is doing, they should be able to step in without a lower-court case.

Laughing....yeah, because that worked out SO well for you with your Big Lie.

Y'all don't know shit about the law. That tends to hamper your legal arguments.

Especially in actual courts.

Durham was your dish. And his 4 year investigation resulted in community service.

Smith has AT LEAST 7 charges in barely 6 months.

Though in fairness, if you're investigating Trump or his ilk, finding criminality is as easy as finding Trump on a toilet raging typing.
No, Comer is our revenge. Durham got the ball rolling, but Comer is going to kick a goal with it.

I know you’re not this ignorant.

Trump’s house was raided by the FBI, turning up over 100 documents he swore he didn’t have.

Funny that.
Link to him swearing he didn’t have the documents in alleged question?

Otherwise, you remain full of shit. As always.

So we're 'discriminating'....but YOU are the one calling for all democrats to be purged from the government based solely on party affiliation.

I'm glad irony as a concept has no physical mass. As you've be pinned to the ground by what you're typing.

And if Trump was gonna win, he woulda won. Instead, he lost by a landslide against Biden.
Yes. Because of COVID voting rules. Purging all Dems would clean up the Country.

You don't expect gay people to actually support tards like you and your party who HATE them, do you?

Are you actually that stupid?
You don’t expect anybody to buy your stale old lies do you?

Are you actually that brain dead?

I think there’s a missing step with the Supreme Court. When they see such a violation of the Constitution, such as what the DOJ is doing, they should be able to step in without a lower-court case.
Its a bummer that there arent checks and balances that stop this from happening. The DOJ is a weapon now, for whichever side wins the election going forward. The right will use this new weapon against the left the moment it is in their hands. This is the United States now.

President is the head of the executive branch and has every power to declasify any document
This is one of the most stupid arguments I have ever heard from Trumptards.

Imagine someone saying Obama could declassify the nuclear codes or any other document which could cause grave damage to national security with his magical mind

You people are unbelievably stupid. Seriously. Not a critical thinking brain cell in your entire pointy heads.

You mean like how the GOP called the January 6 insurrection "legitimate political discourse"? :auiqs.jpg:
300 unarmed middle aged rioters is NOT an insurrection. It was a RIOT started by one Ray Epps. Who has NOT been arrested.

Forum List

Back