Trump Indicted

No, Comer is our revenge. Durham got the ball rolling, but Comer is going to kick a goal with it.

Laughing......really? His 'judgment day' didn't demonstrate a single illegal act. Not one. Everything he showed us as 'evidence', was completely legal.

Trump, not so much. As an indictment for AT LEAST 7 counts demonstrate elegantly.

Yes. That is what the motherfuckin' Democrats are doing. You fags are scared shitless that Trump will WIN. And destroy your Commie Bureaucracy.
352803445_6625623470795438_1461161545708411383_n.jpg

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
If I recall Trump could not investigate Biden because he was a candidate for president. They made that clear in his impeachment trial. How is this any different? They count on your goldfish memories.

We can address Biden in the next post. Address what I said first. Deflection won’t work.
Ignoring Biden's crimes won't help you. Everyone knows that the Trump 'indictment' was timed to go down the same day as Biden and Obama's corruption came to the surface.

This is one of the most stupid arguments I have ever heard from Trumptards.

Imagine someone saying Obama could declassify the nuclear codes or any other document which could cause grave damage to national security with his magical mind

You people are unbelievably stupid. Seriously. Not a critical thinking brain cell in your entire pointy heads.
Nuclear codes can be changed and are changed, daily, so yes he can declassify them.

What I saw was Comey describe ,in detail ,a list of her crimes ,and then say there was no need to prosecute. Giving Loretta LynchMob an out not to prosecute the rotten bitch.
He stated they were inadvertent and quoted precedence where indictments are not warranted

Trump admits he intentionally took them and hid them

If I recall Trump could not investigate Biden because he was a candidate for president. They made that clear in his impeachment trial. How is this any different? They count on your goldfish memories.

Nope.

Remember, your 'memory' was the same steaming pile that gave us imaginary passages from the Constitution you used to try and justify murdering Obama.

Why do you keep parroting this out of context hoax?

You are being willfully stupid.
Thanks for providing proof this whole indictment thing is illegal according to U.S. Federal laws.
Sure, buddy.

You can’t even tell me what Biden supposedly did that was illegal.
Stole classified government documents out of a SCIF 10 years ago when he was Senator.

Took bribe/access money from Ukraine and China. (that we know for certain of)

What I’ve always doubted about this case is how you get proof that Trump was intentional here because you absolutely have to do that.

Obviously people around Trump know what happened but if they keep their mouths shut, plead the fifth or mysteriously can’t remember anything that happened, then Trump could get off. Now more than ever Trump is surrounded by loyalists and lackeys, so this was so likely I didn’t know if he could be indicted.

But if they’ve flipped people or if they have tapes, lord almighty, that opens up espionage act violations.
One of Trump's lawyers made an audio recording of his thoughts about Trump's actions, and those records have been given to the prosecution.

The attorney-client privilege is revoked when the client induces his lawyer to violate the law.

Why isn’t Biden being charged for removing classified docs dating back to when he was a Senator? He wasn’t allowed to remove them - and he had them stashed all over the place. MUCH worse than what Trump did.

He took $5 to $10 million in bribes from foreign countries, set up 20 shell companies to disguise the payments, and distributed the money to a dozen family members.
What was he bribed to do?

Dems are going to feel awful stupid when DeSantis wins the nomination. Much of Trump's former base moved on.

As a person I really don't care about Trump because he's a ass-hole, it's just the rabid leftists and the weaponized DOJ that pisses me off no end.

Come a point men of both principle and honor are going to raise the black flag and start slitting throats....We need a hard coup.
If Trump fails to get the nomination, I have my doubts that DeSantis will win it. He does not perform well in debates.

DeSantis is Trump Lite and the voters won't choose him in the general.

Forum List

Back