Trump Indicted

7oqin4.jpg

Is this different from Fat Boy Bragg's lawsuit? The Dems have so many irons in the fire to Get Trump I lose track. I also don't give a rat's patootie since the Democratic Party is the definition of corruption.
Hilarious

You know he is dirty but hell, he offers fascism.

He offers suppression of minorities, gay people, black people anybody deemed the way.

Never saw Hillary indicted, have you?
Trump was elected on the claim that Hillary was a “Crook”
False. He noted that she was crooked but didn’t get elected on that basis.
With multiple indictments in multiple jurisdictions….what does that make Crooked Donnie?

Presumed innocent until and unless proved guilty in a fair trial. I realize this comes as news to you.

Poor, poor Donald.

I'm sure he was told 2 days ago not to piss himself today.

It's showtime and possibly civil war time.

What a coincidence!

The same day the Biden bribe document comes out.

FyIypTuWYAQCWuS

FyIypTuXsAA3Q7_

Civil war? Go right ahead. Tho we all know you're just a Kowardly Keyboard Kommando, taking money from Gateway Pundit to spread their crap.

What a coincidence!

FyIypTuWYAQCWuS

FyIypTuXsAA3Q7_

Yep, Reichsleiter Merrick Garland once again running interference for Joe Biden.

What a coincidence!

FyIypTuWYAQCWuS

FyIypTuXsAA3Q7_

So will you be firing the first shot in the civil war? What’s your timeframe of execution? You have real guns or just Nerf guns?

False. He noted that she was crooked but didn’t get elected on that basis.

Presumed innocent until and unless proved guilty in a fair trial. I realize this comes as news to you.

Presumed innocent except Trump has already admitted to intentionally taking the documents

His defense will have a VERY difficult time

Forum List

Back